User Tag List

Page 17 of 1251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	402.5 KB 
ID:	295798Click image for larger version. 

Views:	9 
Size:	405.2 KB 
ID:	295799Click image for larger version. 

Views:	8 
Size:	403.3 KB 
ID:	295800

Like my old school teacher used to tell my parents "won't never amount to much".
    Its a nearly piece, will make a tolerable base for some exotic nonsense.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old ...

Jackie, that recent quote of yours is brilliant... "Old is just experience, knowledge ,ability, wisdom and reason rolled into a package and dumped anywhere with the message "Get on with it", make the most of it, this is the rest of your one shot at life!!!"

I've used it twice this past week, at highly appropriate times - hope you don't mind. I credit an "old friend" of mine, an inspiration to many.... and a guy who walks the talk..

- Mark Rotharmel

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post
    Jackie, that recent quote of yours is brilliant... "Old is just experience, knowledge ,ability, wisdom and reason rolled into a package and dumped anywhere with the message "Get on with it", make the most of it, this is the rest of your one shot at life!!!"

I've used it twice this past week, at highly appropriate times - hope you don't mind. I credit an "old friend" of mine, an inspiration to many.... and a guy who walks the talk..

- Mark Rotharmel
    Mark, finally nailed you, wondered who "watermark" was for ages. Feel free to use anything I say at will.
    Get your fifty dollars deposit for the old farts golf tourney paid soon as possible, Bill Baker said he will put a bar-B-Que on which I can tell you and guarantee you will remember for the rest of your life. He is mad as a March hare and a great guy. The house is ten minutes from the course, be there or be square Mark, besides, I myself would like it if you were there. J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Views:	24 
Size:	432.2 KB 
ID:	295834

That's Jilly, (her who shall be obeyed) on the left, wth Leo in the middle and Tiny far right at THE RICHMOND ROOM, RESTAURANT at Goodwood last Sunday . Meal was only mediocre and not worth the money, seeing as how I was paying I complained, got the desert for free---big deal. Won't be going back for some time!!!
    Was maintenance time in the shop this afternoon, planer blades needed a sharp up and the orbital sanders and power files needed the filters blown out, carving chisels needed seeing to and just for good measure put an edge on all the drill bits. Swept the floor and binned all the wood turnings. Shop looks half tidy, was four thirty so it was a bit late to start any thing new, so decided on an early drink instead, good decision.
    Forecast is for wall to wall sunshine tomorrow so let's have another great day doing what you like to do best. TBC.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Views:	16 
Size:	393.3 KB 
ID:	295928Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
Size:	396.5 KB 
ID:	295929Click image for larger version. 

Views:	19 
Size:	374.7 KB 
ID:	295930Click image for larger version. 

Views:	96 
Size:	355.7 KB 
ID:	295931

Pictures are to just give you some idea of the many different things that could happen to any given piece.
    Woke up this morning crack-o-sparrow (early) and got off to a flying start, trouble was, I must have left the little grey cells back in bed, looked at the workbench, zilch, nothing came to mind, picked a piece of wood off the pile and tried the planer for sharp ? Like a bit of butter !!! Finished the piece under the hour and then got into the kaleidoscope state, could see things every which way AND loose, started trying this and that ----got out the futuristic arty -farty piece and pushed and shoved here and there, added the King Polar Bear ----started to make sense------then I got called in for lunch and a nap, which is exactly where were at now.
    Have to go, if her indoors sees I'm awake and on the iPad ---things could take a turn for the worse.TBC.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sogunbi35 View Post
    Up cho b?n nÃ*o, chúc bác mua may bán d?t

D?ch v? tang like facebook, tang like fanpage.
    T?ng qu?ng cáo Mi?n PhÃ* trên 100 Groups Facebook l?n.
    Poliwobbli ding bat fe Fi fo vfum welkum bum fluk????
    So solleeeee no dofacebuk not likeyn fanpage--
    Mowseee tongue no nicely Jonson, chowchow pollywolly bangbang.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Views:	13 
Size:	379.8 KB 
ID:	295942

I got "high apple pie in the sky hope." For this piece, there are so many possibilities, every thing I do to it just tickles the crap out of me.
    Will show you more possibilities tomorrow.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post

- Mark Rotharmel
    *ss kisser....
    20 Foot Switzer Wing 2 X S3000 (Dust'n the Wind II)
    !6 foot Wood Eltro Vee (2X Merc 1500's) (Dust'n the Wind IV)
    15 foot Powercat 15C (2 X Merc 1500) (Dust'n the Wind III)
    (Single engine boats are lacking something)
    15’ Wooden Switzer Shooting Star...
    16 foot Lee Craft Merc S 3000-(Gold Dust II)
    (The exception proves the rule)
    Obsolete and Proud of it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ss kisser??? Too deep for me Rich!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember the headboard I did for my daughter BOO, apparently the new bed arrived and she re decorated the whole bedroom, insomuch as husband Jeff has had to put his beloved bike out into the garage. Boo was adamant ----her or the bike----she won, I gather. Pictures of said headboard and new bed in situ to follow.
    Was such a fantastic day I thought bugger it, I'll do the pool, so connected the pipe work back together, primed the pump, fired it up and it's up and running till September . Got the Karcher out all ready for doing the cover and surrounding area in the morning. There's one or two critters who decided life was not worth living any more and used the pool to end their days, why the hell they chose the pool over the garden pond I have no idea------inconsiderate little bastards !!!
    Been another of those good to be alive days-----bit of work------few easy chores-----nice weather----good food ----and a couple of rather large CC7's------toddle upstairs-----pick up the iPad -------rabbit a few friends-----all in all, pretty close to perfection, nighty night. TBC.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    Ss kisser??? Too deep for me Rich!!!
    Jackie regarding the term " *ss Kisser"...... substitute the (*) with a letter.....

Get it?.....
    20 Foot Switzer Wing 2 X S3000 (Dust'n the Wind II)
    !6 foot Wood Eltro Vee (2X Merc 1500's) (Dust'n the Wind IV)
    15 foot Powercat 15C (2 X Merc 1500) (Dust'n the Wind III)
    (Single engine boats are lacking something)
    15’ Wooden Switzer Shooting Star...
    16 foot Lee Craft Merc S 3000-(Gold Dust II)
    (The exception proves the rule)
    Obsolete and Proud of it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2x View Post
    Jackie regarding the term " *ss Kisser"...... substitute the (*) with a letter.....

Get it?.....
    Rich, how could you be so caustic ? Watermark is one of us.!!! Anyway, it's nice to have a bit of Tom Flattery and 'preciation occasionally -----have been known to "preen".
    Sometimes, the little grey cells go on strike like the garbage collectors, for no apparent reason.
    Mine took a hike and left me a bit compus yesterday, was too focused on other things.
    You may have heard me mention David Parkinson from time to time, he was chairman of FONDA and took over the reigns from me. was the guy responsible for the success of the two liter series. Called me yesterday to say he was having chemo after a bout of bowel cancer, long time stalwart of Mercury, friend of Mike Butler, and a great guy.
    Got a "well man" doctors appointment this afternoon, it's a once a year deal usually done by a cranky old biddy of a nurse where they take bloods and poke you about ,feel for alien lumps and bumps , then tell you to bigger off home and stop wasting their time 'cos there's sod all wrong with you----ah, the trials and tribbs of life----don't let 'em get to you wilson.
    Shower, shave and shake it up time, gone seven so I'm running late, ONIVAR! ,!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, there's good news and some bad news!!!
    Good news is the once over got the seal of approval, cholesterol 3.1----sugar 6.0----liver perfect,
    kidney, essence !!!----Blood pressure also perfect----ticker----as well as can be expected due to mitigating circumstances----let's just say with all due modesty ------i'se is a prime example of a bean-----A HUMAN BEAN!!!
    Bad news is-----I shall be around for a lot longer, continuing to regale you all with stuff and nonsense for years to come------sorry 'bout your bad luck.

Got in four hours with the Karcher, did all round the pool, all the patio fencing, garden seat and all the walkways, mother would have been proud. Do some piccies tomorrow.
    Shop remained shut today, just proves I'm not married to it.
    Jilly is an ardent walker, there are some magnificent woods around here and she tells me the bluebells are in full swing, maybe I'll walk with her tomorrow and take a look see, long time since I went walking the woods, who knows I could get lucky and meet miss L.R.R.HOOD? Nah, not even PRUETT could get that lucky. T.B.C.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've still have 3' of snow around the pool! so consider your self lucky to be able to do that job so early in the year!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donmac View Post
    I've still have 3' of snow around the pool! so consider your self lucky to be able to do that job so early in the year!
    What's SNOW ? Remember it as an uncouth youth, but it don't come around much anymore.
    Early or late Don, what's the difference except another extra fifty quids worth of chlorine.

Page 17 of 1251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast