User Tag List

Page 15 of 1251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice choice boobs and teeth, hope you didn't get to see the latest of Kim Novak, definitely an ad to outlaw botox!!!!!!!
    why ask me ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stokernick View Post
    nice choice boobs and teeth, hope you didn't get to see the latest of Kim Novak, definitely an ad to outlaw botox!!!!!!!
    Stoker, I do not wish to destroy the fond tender years memories of the ladies I admired..
    Just like I daren't look in a mirror in case the unknown stranger looks back at me.
    Of course boobs and teeth are a nice choice,, I have discerning tastes.
    Botox is negative thinking, I don't do that anymore , we have no time etc.

'twas Mother's Day here yesterday and Jilly's eldest boy Ivan invited us both for lunch, he lives in HARLOW which is two and a half hours due east, he has an American wife and three kids and terminal cancer so we like to see him as often as is possible. Lost my eldest girl Sandy to that bastard disease when she was 42 years old, so I know exactly what Jilly is going through. Driving back home through my village which I have lived in since 1952 there is a dual carriage way , I have driven this road 10,000 times and know there is a 60 limit on just one section, we were having a sombre discussion and I forgot all about the camera-----I got flashed, looked down and saw I was doing 72------last blip on my licence was 1973-----what a bummer.
    Had my head down and arse up in the shop today, gone a bit super creative , you'll like the result, will do the piccies tomorrow .
    Told you I would keep quiet for a couple of days, you had your rest, time to suffer some more, sandman beckons, night, j.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	417.5 KB 
ID:	295334

Did a bit of "Jimmy crack horn" today, you know the bit about the BLUE TAIL FLY, my version is a tad different from the colonial version -------whatever, we're on the same wavelength.
    found another chunk of firewood that had an " interesting " look about it in Ivan's wood pile, fooled around with it , gave it some angles and curves.
    will explain the whole thing tonight.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    Stoker, I do not wish to destroy the fond tender years memories of the ladies I admired..
    Just like I daren't look in a mirror in case the unknown stranger looks back at me.
    Of course boobs and teeth are a nice choice,, I have discerning tastes.
    Botox is negative thinking, I don't do that anymore , we have no time etc.

'twas Mother's Day here yesterday and Jilly's eldest boy Ivan invited us both for lunch, he lives in HARLOW which is two and a half hours due east, he has an American wife and three kids and terminal cancer so we like to see him as often as is possible. Lost my eldest girl Sandy to that bastard disease when she was 42 years old, so I know exactly what Jilly is going through. Driving back home through my village which I have lived in since 1952 there is a dual carriage way , I have driven this road 10,000 times and know there is a 60 limit on just one section, we were having a sombre discussion and I forgot all about the camera-----I got flashed, looked down and saw I was doing 72------last blip on my licence was 1973-----what a bummer.
    Had my head down and arse up in the shop today, gone a bit super creative , you'll like the result, will do the piccies tomorrow .
    Told you I would keep quiet for a couple of days, you had your rest, time to suffer some more, sandman beckons, night, j.
    know all about the big ''C'' , hate it with a passion, plus have an 84 year old sister playing with dementia! hell to grow old and watch people you know and love suffer. did you get a ticket for the 72 or did you sweet talk your way out?
    why ask me ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    know all about the big ''C'' , hate it with a passion, plus have an 84 year old sister playing with dementia! hell to grow old and watch people you know and love suffer. did you get a ticket for the 72 or did you sweet talk your way out?
    Sorry to hear that Stoker.
    Wicked disease, it just takes who the hell it wants, leaves you empty, and challenges you to talk or not to talk about it.
    Pain never goes, just reduces to a dull ache you learn to live with.
    challenges the beliefs you had all your life, makes you wonder if there is a God, how could he be a party to that ?
    If I can talk my wife into marrying me, then you know I can talk my way out of most anything.
    You wanna good tip Stoker-------just don't grow old.
    At 70 I started counting backwards-----coming up 57 next birthday.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	16 
Size:	391.4 KB 
ID:	295348Click image for larger version. 

Views:	17 
Size:	398.6 KB 
ID:	295347Gave it a second coat of epoxy to see the difference between polish and epoxy-----certainly brings out the colours and grain
    looks like a proper artist did it instead of an old fart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you the last post just before dinner so didn't get a chance to bore you with dialogue, there was steak and chips for no reason other than I must have deserved it, so the iPad was shut pronto.
    You do not keep her who does the cooking waiting-------if you want to eat tomorrow !!!
    Discretion is always the better part of, etc, etc, etc, .
    Good day in the shop today, learned a bit more about resin, don't like covering polish, even if you try to get rid of it with acetone. May have something to do with the fact I've had this two pack one litre jugful for twelve years. Buying the West two pack system, twice as expensive as other brands but read some good stuff about it, apparently it makes for being a good wood adhesive as well as being a high gloss finish.
    Any one out there could give me a few pointers, it would surely be appreciated.
    The base for the last piece came out of my firewood pile----have to stop doing that, there won't be sod all left to burn.
    amazing how the top and bottom look alike------took me five minutes on the wood lath to do that.
    11pm time for shut eye, more rubbish tomorrow night night,J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that Stoker.
    Wicked disease, it just takes who the hell it wants, leaves you empty, and challenges you to talk or not to talk about it.
    Pain never goes, just reduces to a dull ache you learn to live with.
    challenges the beliefs you had all your life, makes you wonder if there is a God, how could he be a party to that ?
    If I can talk my wife into marrying me, then you know I can talk my way out of most anything.
    You wanna good tip Stoker-------just don't grow old.
    At 70 I started counting backwards-----coming up 57 next birthday.
    how's that work when you're 77??????!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why ask me ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how's that work when you're 77??????!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just untie the shoelaces---in case ----start point 70----now five on left hand + 2 from right hand, -----=7 got that Stoker ------take 7 from 70 ------tell me what you got. Nobody help him------he can do this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just untie the shoelaces---in case ----start point 70----now five on left hand + 2 from right hand, -----=7 got that Stoker ------take 7 from 70 ------tell me what you got. Nobody help him------he can do this.
    no matter how you do it, it's still OLD!!!!!!!!!!
    why ask me ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no matter how you do it, it's still OLD!!!!!!!!!!
    why ask me ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=stokernick;2619536]

no matter how you do it, it's still OLD!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

Old is just experience, knowledge ,ability , wisdom and reason rolled into a package and dumped anywhere with the message "Get on with it", make the most of it, this is the rest of your one shot at life!!!
    If I was a teenager starting out all over again, do you think anyone would read or listen to what I have to say-----bet your sweet bippy they would not, they look at my gleanings because just maybe I occasionally come out with something interesting they can relate to, maybe a piece I stitched together, or a long forgotten memory that rings a bell!!!
    If you are going to reach maturity-----do it gracefully----with compassion and understanding, anything you disagree with tell 'em to go f-- k themselves, but nicely and without violence.
    Tis better to be remembered for turning the other cheek than the kick in the crutch you wanted to deliver to that " Assho--!!
    So, continue to think like an elder statesman, or a politition, or even a lawyer----SCREW EVERYBODY.
    Just don't give me that----"-ITS STILL OLD " crap Stoker . Your just a kid, get some time in----tell me in ten years how you really feel huh. !!!

No pictures again tonight though I had a good day in the shop. Was flush with successs over the firewood thingy, so went to the few bits of chopped log I have left for the rest of the winter and selected another lumpa, shaped it , kicked it , sawed it and planed it smoothed it until I had a semblance of something I could give to a very good Swedish friend , Runo Cronström .
    He was the guy that introduced me to Johnny Martinson, a Swedish sculptor and creator of modern art. To find out more about his work go to Google-----some of his stuff sells for a million plus---a very creative mind, also five wives and shed loads of alimony. Don't even wanna go down that road do we ???
    send piccies of finished object tomorrow, eyes tight shut, night, J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jack just wondering if you use these! a junior Gipetto down the street has started carving firepit seats and bowls from logs! He has these cutting and shaping tools. they seem to work real good!

lancelot

Kutzall

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donmac View Post
    Hi Jack just wondering if you use these! a junior Gipetto down the street has started carving firepit seats and bowls from logs! He has these cutting and shaping tools. they seem to work real good!

lancelot

Kutzall
    Yes Don, I do have both the Arthur and the Lancelot, bought them in Home Depot a couple of years ago when I was in Florida. Still prefer the original Australian Arbotec cutter, much easier to work with, it don't snatch like the Lancelot which is really a titchy chain saw. Don't have the A and B rasps, they look interesting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry folks, I am a bit of a dingleberry, you have to go to the thread "OFF PLANS FOR 2014 "to see the piccies of the last piece I did, then I have to eat a slice of the humble pie and apologise to Rich for slapping it on the wrong site------put it down to anything you like except old age------don't do old age.

Page 15 of 1251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast