User Tag List

Page 13 of 1251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jackie, looks good, even the carbuncle has been whipped into shape!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rotary john View Post
    we need to see it after it's on the bed.
    pervert !!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CNC_Guy View Post
    Hi Jackie, looks good, even the carbuncle has been whipped into shape!
    Carbuncle has ceased to fester Guy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotary John View Post
    We need to see it after it's on the bed.
    Hey Johnno, I'm fresh out of pictures and projects for a while, how'bout you post some more of your efforts?
    .The bows you showed were super crafted so I know you are more than capable of doing many things, so give us twirl Johnno. J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    Hey Johnno, I'm fresh out of pictures and projects for a while, how'bout you post some more of your efforts?
    .The bows you showed were super crafted so I know you are more than capable of doing many things, so give us twirl Johnno. J.
    I'm off to work this weekend and then turkey hunting Mon. I'll show you a couple of more later next week.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotary John View Post
    I'm off to work this weekend and then turkey hunting Mon. I'll show you a couple of more later next week.
    Look forward to seeing more of your stuff Johnno, good look with the turkey hunt, hope you are hunting the turkey bird and not lost ROTORIES ( that was below the belly button, sorry!!!)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	431.1 KB 
ID:	294799Called Boo and told her the head board was finished, told her to get her rear down here and collect the thing as it was cluttering up the workshop and I needed the space.
    She took one look at it and said " don't like that much, better pull another plank dad ".You have to know Boo as well as I do to know what she really meant was perfect dad, exactly what I wanted, gave me a huge long hug ( you have to earn one of these, they are not given lightly) and a wad of spondulicks which was totally unexpected as she is a schoolteacher and is permanently broke, and spends all her spare time and money on her six grand kids ( all boys).
    Good result and quite rewarding for five days work, can't remember the last time I was appreciated by any of the kids-----May have been when Don Ross and I won the 500 miler at Chasewater, some 45 years ago.
    Had a brilliant lunch at Riddle & Finns in the lanes in Brighton, tempura tiger prawns, then moules marignere a la creme avec capers, superb!!!
    Today went to the Richmond Rooms at Goodwood scallops , then guinea fowl and roast spuds, followed by bread and butter pud. with vanilla ice cream, Jesus but I'm a gannet, feel like a prize porker, fat and happy.
    Did manage to get three hours in the shop this morning on the new project, Rolls Royce Wraith, but won't post any picks unless I get it right first time.

Picture is Jilly, me Gary,Louise at the Richmond Rooms Goodwood .
    For the colonials, The Rolls Royce factory and offices are in the grounds of Goodwood, which also has an airfield and flying club.
    Goodwood race course which is known as " Glorious"
    Goodwood motor circuit
    Goodwood golf course.
    Goodwood House ( which is not too shabby)
    Goodwood Park ( about a zillion acres, on a par with Yosemite ) all within ten minutes of my house, Simon Wills is head chef there and a friend of mine, one of the reasons for me being a tad obese.
    but enough of all this time for the sandman, more tomorrow.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There has to be some old racers out there who create and make all kinds of stuff, I would feel a lot happier if some of you would make a mention or show the odd pickie of what you do.
    Would sooner be known as an " old fart" than a "Love puff"------hasn't got the same ring to it somehow!!!
    Feel free to comment on any of my gleanings, her who shall be obeyed at all times says I talk rubbish all the time anyway.
    what does Doreen say about you Rich?, and you Stavros, does Iris spoil you rotten still? Betty Baker still thinks the sun shines out of Buffs posterior ----boy is she ever misguided !!!
    Come on guys, give me a little something to work with here, with your help we could get a daily old farts column going here permanently----what else you going to do?
    Caddilac and Sera still chase ladies.
    Seebold still tries to outsmart Lynne but will never succeed, even if he lives to be 100 years old.
    Kinda lost track of Welch and Peggy over the years--still hope to catch up with them someday.
    Stickle and Myra, hells teeth he even stopped drinking and smoking, he was " Heavy on both, congrats and well done Tom.
    There are a million stories out there, get on the laptop or iPhone or whatever and converse.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	21 
Size:	454.4 KB 
ID:	294835This is Jilly's sculpture "PASCAL" finally found it's resting place at the bottom Click image for larger version. 

ID:	294835 Click image for larger version. 

ID:	294835Click image for larger version. 

Views:	18 
Size:	394.0 KB 
ID:	294836Of the garden, take no notice of the extra copies , I get pissed off when they don't come up immediately and press the button again in pure frustration.
    Thats the new Roller-----THE WRAITH, HANDSOME BITCH AINT SHE.?
    have nearly finished the first proto model, will start the for keeps one tomorrow,
    Will post pictures tonight, only came in for a cup of tea.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

This is the pathfinder sort of try to decide which way I'm going,trying to do it without any fixings.
    Curved oak is something out of the waste bin decided to simply linseed oil it, seems to have worked a treat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bugger it, must not have pressed the right spot at the right time as the actress said to the archbishop ------here goes let's try again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it finally worked, but the S&F folk don't make life easy, even somebody as smart as ROTORY John had problems trying to post pictures.
    Lets go for broke, hang the expense , gonna shoot for goal!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found out something of interest ------you cannot write text first and then pull up a picture that can be seen in "advanced"
    Life is full of little surprises.
    Thats a drop finial to fit between the barge boards of a large gable.
    Glued up 3x6x2" 12" long then spun it on the lathe this afternoon.
    thats all for tonight, see if I get any comments in the morning. J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jackie - Quite the opposite….I spoil Iris rotten, and she deserves it. She works a hell of a lot harder than I do. But, most importantly, she puts up with me. - Stavros (Damn, now you've got me saying it)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seeroy View Post
    Jackie - Quite the opposite….I spoil Iris rotten, and she deserves it. She works a hell of a lot harder than I do. But, most importantly, she puts up with me. - Stavros (Damn, now you've got me saying it)
    OK Stavros, what do you want ? Who you trying to impress, why do you need " brownie points"
    NEVER EVER LET THEM KNOW !!! Once they get up there with a rolling pin, you are "doomed". Give 'em an inch and they take a furlong or whatever it is the opposite sex take these days, notice I was P.C.there?
    All the opposites work harder than we do, that's the law of the jungle and since Pontius was a Pilot they have have had to put up with us.
    jilly is very fortunate to have me and she never reads S&F anyway so I am brave enough to say what the hell I like without fear or favour.
    Have a nice day y'all.

Page 13 of 1251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast