5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	680A6B3C-5A25-4E1A-8B68-EBE4E22BD8C0.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	426.2 KB 
ID:	516246

Monday morning 6th March 2023 — two parcels destined for different parts of the USA one for my son Mark in Florida The other for my friend Gene in Arizona . Both due to be collected by UPS today .. will keep you informed of their arrivals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	089E76D4-8DF1-4C0C-B7FD-62AE39898D5F.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	406.7 KB 
ID:	516321Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB90A1B7-B44D-48AD-BD53-E245384E1C73.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	399.0 KB 
ID:	516322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FDE080FE-A3E9-4DF5-85F5-B796D623D913.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	409.6 KB 
ID:	516323

Wild card for the “AMERICA’S CUP”————-OLD FARTS FOREVER. [OFF].
    Did put a steering wheel on it —only competitors over 85 need apply ????????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to have the lugs cleared of wax and all other impurities today at St. Richards in Chichester. Have a brand fire new hearing aid awaiting insertion —- just four months to the day since i was first “interviewed”. Just like justice —- slow moving wheels !!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Earring or hearing

Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    Due to have the lugs cleared of wax and all other impurities today at St. Richards in Chichester. Have a brand fire new hearing aid awaiting insertion —- just four months to the day since i was first “interviewed”. Just like justice —- slow moving wheels !!!!!!!
    The pronunciation just depends on which English language you’re speaking the original or colonial. Glad to hear that you’ll be able to catch every word instead of every other word now Sir Jackie !!!!! The rag boat looks wonderful and you have to do is catch one of those Newport Yachtys With a full purse and believe me about half of them to carry purses. Best always amberjack

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEWPORT YACHTIES are way above my pay grade Charlie ——would be happy to produce ANYTHING they ever even dreamed of —-if i only knew how to find ‘em. Next up is a trio of next years front runners in the AMERICAS CUP . NEW ZEALAND ——-ARAB EMIRATES —— and of course the BRITISH ENTRY —-INEOS.
    After that [ which i have already started is “SIR MAX AITKINS” ——MERRY GO ROUND ——-AND LADY AITKINS——-GYPSY GIRL. !!!!!!!!!
    FIRST time in my life i have plenty of time ———-so i should get everything in “APPLE PIE” order long before the due dates . Just before the COWES/TORQUAY in August for the AITKIN trophies . And well into 2024 for the AMERICAS CUP BOATS.!!!!!

The lughole clear out went well—— [both of them]———About a twenty year build up of wax and crud in the Left. [had a mastoid when i was 14]. There is a hole behind my ear which has been a constant source of amusement to all my grandkids and great grandchildren.
    HELL FIRE —GRANDAD JACK REALLY DOES HAVE A BIG HOLE IN HIS HEAD !!!!!!!!!
    So naturally i tell them of the time when Jerry landed in Bradford and chased all the kids across the moors !!!!!! We hid in the quarries and caves , nearly got away with it — but an SS Sniper caught me in his sights ——of course ,i saw the bullet coming—— but couldn’t get my head out of the way quick enough !!!!!!!!!!
    Where’s the bullet now Grandpa ———“AH—WELL—NOBODY KNOWS —- that’s why the holes there —so it can get out without hurting me “ !!!!!!

You have to admit it sounds a whole lot better than “ i had a mastoid when i was a kid “. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like another chapter in the book

Sounds like another chapter in the book
    NEWPORT YACHTIES are way above my pay grade Charlie ——would be happy to produce ANYTHING they ever even dreamed of —-if i only knew how to find ‘em. Next up is a trio of next years front runners in the AMERICAS CUP . NEW ZEALAND ——-ARAB EMIRATES —— and of course the BRITISH ENTRY —-INEOS.
    After that [ which i have already started is “SIR MAX AITKINS” ——MERRY GO ROUND ——-AND LADY AITKINS——-GYPSY GIRL. !!!!!!!!!
    FIRST time in my life i have plenty of time ———-so i should get everything in “APPLE PIE” order long before the due dates . Just before the COWES/TORQUAY in August for the AITKIN trophies . And well into 2024 for the AMERICAS CUP BOATS.!!!!!

The lughole clear out went well—— [both of them]———About a twenty year build up of wax and crud in the Left. [had a mastoid when i was 14]. There is a hole behind my ear which has been a constant source of amusement to all my grandkids and great grandchildren.
    HELL FIRE —GRANDAD JACK REALLY DOES HAVE A BIG HOLE IN HIS HEAD !!!!!!!!!
    So naturally i tell them of the time when Jerry landed in Bradford and chased all the kids across the moors !!!!!! We hid in the quarries and caves , nearly got away with it — but an SS Sniper caught me in his sights ——of course ,i saw the bullet coming—— but couldn’t get my head out of the way quick enough !!!!!!!!!!
    Where’s the bullet now Grandpa ———“AH—WELL—NOBODY KNOWS —- that’s why the holes there —so it can get out without hurting me “ !!!!!!

You have to admit it sounds a whole lot better than “ i had a mastoid when i was a kid “. !!!!!!!!!!!!
    That might be what’s known as a grandpa tail or just a plain old Tall tale. They probably belong as another chapter in the book

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another 'learning' experience for SENIORS--Jackie--

$6000 in our country----not covered by insurance$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pictures or a salad bar as you see fit. Period

Pictures

Name:	680A6B3C-5A25-4E1A-8B68-EBE4E22BD8C0.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	426.2 KB 
ID:	516246

Monday morning 6th March 2023 — two parcels destined for different parts of the USA one for my son Mark in Florida The other for my friend Gene in Arizona . Both due to be collected by UPS today .. will keep you informed of their arrivals.
    Gene Please post pictures of the Langham as Jackie is calling it when you Place It in its place of honorarium Or a salad bar as you see fit. Us mere mortals can only hope to be honored by one of Jackie’s creations when we achieve racing Note-oriety as you have. Best wishes amberjack Charlies O’Neil

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afraid i never did make it back into SUPERSHED yesterday. Was “all of a tremble” for the rest of the day.
    For weeks now i have been feeling like i was permanently “drunk” or inebriated . When it became really bad ,i left the machines that can hurt well alone .
    Apparently the equilibrium or balance kit is situated in the ear drum and is quite a delicate piece of equipment. [i do not do delicate—it’s not in my vocabulary].

Did send a bunch of piccies to “THE NEWPORT YACHT CLUB”—- nothing yet, but then again i never expected to !!!! Like i told you before Charlie — i just enjoy doing my concepts, main reason for doing ‘em is to keep arthritis at bay and the little grey cells alive and active. Everything else is a bonus. If someone buys one —thats good —-if it doesn’t come up to muster then it goes “under the bench”.
    Woke up clear headed but “wobbly”, so i won’t be doing the workshop today. Thought i might do another chapter for THE BOOK. Don’t usually get the time to sit down and scribe, but today i might just do that.
    Can’t have a shower today as the doc does not want tap water anywhere near the newly cleaned out lugs ——first time in years i will be having a DIRTY DAY.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off Balance

Afraid i never did make it back into SUPERSHED yesterday. Was “all of a tremble” for the rest of the day.
    For weeks now i have been feeling like i was permanently “drunk” or inebriated . When it became really bad ,i left the machines that can hurt well alone .
    Apparently the equilibrium or balance kit is situated in the ear drum and is quite a delicate piece of equipment. [i do not do delicate—it’s not in my vocabulary].

Did send a bunch of piccies to “THE NEWPORT YACHT CLUB”—- nothing yet, but then again i never expected to !!!! Like i told you before Charlie — i just enjoy doing my concepts, main reason for doing ‘em is to keep arthritis at bay and the little grey cells alive and active. Everything else is a bonus. If someone buys one —thats good —-if it doesn’t come up to muster then it goes “under the bench”.
    Woke up clear headed but “wobbly”, so i won’t be doing the workshop today. Thought i might do another chapter for THE BOOK. Don’t usually get the time to sit down and scribe, but today i might just do that.
    Can’t have a shower today as the doc does not want tap water anywhere near the newly cleaned out lugs ——first time in years i will be having a DIRTY DAY.
    Well now you probably know how I feel all the time Bad ears bad legs bad knees bad shoulderBad ears bad legs bad knees bad shoulder terminal arthritis And deterioratingBrain matter. It’s all fun and games until you get oldThe price we pay for the fun we had. Amberjack a.k.a. crash Might get a chance to see Cadillac this weekend as I have to drag my project Bertram up there to his storage yard. Talk to him on the phone yesterdayMight get a chance to see Cadillac this weekend as I have to drag my project Bertram up there to his storage yard. Talk to him on the phone yesterday and if I can’t do it my son’s gonna drag it up there

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack1234 View Post
    Well now you probably know how I feel all the time Bad ears bad legs bad knees bad shoulderBad ears bad legs bad knees bad shoulder terminal arthritis And deterioratingBrain matter. It’s all fun and games until you get oldThe price we pay for the fun we had. Amberjack a.k.a. crash Might get a chance to see Cadillac this weekend as I have to drag my project Bertram up there to his storage yard. Talk to him on the phone yesterdayMight get a chance to see Cadillac this weekend as I have to drag my project Bertram up there to his storage yard. Talk to him on the phone yesterday and if I can’t do it my son’s gonna drag it up there
    Will see if i can get my son Mark out to Byblos — maybe you can drop him an email ‘bout the time of your. arrival ——-if the Bertram is dead on it’s feet — then Caddy’s place is the graveyard for it!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	FAC834D2-99E3-4061-8F58-49A0ED3CFBCA.jpeg 
Views:	102 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	516419Click image for larger version. 

Name:	141958E8-1E43-432C-BA54-15C9167F3B92.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	3.64 MB 
ID:	516420Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F5E5A7A9-F468-46C1-ACD0-6B3216368A64.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	3.26 MB 
ID:	516421

Next concept to come up—-if anyone wants it ——speak now or forever hold your peace [or piece]???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Managed another 1,000 words [half a chapter for the book].
    must be somewhere near the 120,000 mark—so, I’m not far off where i need to be before i start thinking seriously about getting publication .
    Needs to be done before that hooded old bastard in the hood —him carrying the scythe over his shoulder starts sniffing around again .
    Still feel like last weeks warmed up dish of cold porridge— they did say it make take a while before things improve .
    At least the hearing is a little better —- i only said “YUOWHAT ‘ ​three times today .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...can't believe they accept duct tape wrapped packages over there. they won't here...

Page 1164 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 164 664 1064 1114 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1214 ... LastLast