User Tag List

Page 101 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 51 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 18756
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back to normal Jackie, thats good news

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jackie, You can annoy us as long as you want!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas.....Jackie...May the New Year bring you happiness and HEALTH!....
    20 Foot Switzer Wing 2 X S3000 (Dust'n the Wind II)
    !6 foot Wood Eltro Vee (2X Merc 1500's) (Dust'n the Wind IV)
    15 foot Powercat 15C (2 X Merc 1500) (Dust'n the Wind III)
    (Single engine boats are lacking something)
    15’ Wooden Switzer Shooting Star...
    16 foot Lee Craft Merc S 3000-(Gold Dust II)
    (The exception proves the rule)
    Obsolete and Proud of it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jackie, it's good to see you back in the saddle again, the boys were running out of nice things to say about you........Phill.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if any of you got to know Mike Butler. (MDP), ------tomorrow is the last day of his working life for MERCURY. A long and happy retirement Mike.
    He is the guy that put together "Little Red" one of the TWISTERCRAFT built by Stippitch and Jannish I believe-------you would have to ask him about those things, or we could get into discussions about them.
    My own point of view is the boats weren't as good as the R and D lumps that pushed them, it's all open for discussion and would be a good talking point for Christmas, shall we give it a try?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    Don't know if any of you got to know Mike Butler. (MDP), ------tomorrow is the last day of his working life for MERCURY. A long and happy retirement Mike.
    He is the guy that put together "Little Red" one of the TWISTERCRAFT built by Stippitch and Jannish I believe-------you would have to ask him about those things, or we could get into discussions about them.
    My own point of view is the boats weren't as good as the R and D lumps that pushed them, it's all open for discussion and would be a good talking point for Christmas, shall we give it a try?
    I guess thats a Dock buster to Verado career, thats lots of change.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    Let me tell you from first hand experience ------Hospitals are places for going to and coming from------and not through choice, you don't want to be "Passing through" on your way. I'm giving 'em a very wide berth from here on in. Another thing, they're far too busy to cater for old farts like me!!!
    Finally, I like my nurses to be "HUMANOIDS"--------by the law of averages, there has to be one half tidy looking blonde somewhere in West Sussex. If there was, she was playing hide and seek with Dr. Kildare 'cos she never informed me of her present whereabouts. But I tell you one thing with absolute certainty, there's some absolutely pug--ugly women posing as nurses, honest to MURGATROYD ------you would not even invite them into bed , before, during or after the event, and I never thought I was that picky. After this last fiasco, I think ill join the queue at the pearly gates and take my chances---------no way could you be that unlucky THREE times. Anyway, that's all behind me now, done my bit of penance, supped the cold coffee, munched on a hard fried egg, with a slice of curled up toast and fourteen pills. ( Life is like a box of chocolates, don't know what you got 'till some bugger ups and steals it).
    Workshop is out of bounds, at least until the new year, driving licence revoked for a tad longer, got feeling back in my fingers so i can pound out the digits and annoy the hell out of you all.

Wer'e gonna have "Fun, fun, fun till his mummy takes his I pad away .
    Merry Christmas to you and all the Wilson family Jackie good to hear you are getting back up to speed again.Plenty of good looking nurses in this part of the country Jackie I am sure they would meet with your approval. Did you ever get to hear anymore about Chas Shooters est with all those jeeps and Albatross Ski boats.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...welcome home Jackie! There's a ton of good looking nurses at the Medical Center in Houston if you ever make it over this way! Merry Christmas and good health to you and the Family.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jackie,

So sorry my friend to read about your recent health issues. Knowing you, you'll be up & at it by spring.
    Take good care of yourself, do as the doctors say & take your meds, but stay away from the Volipicello.(splg)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas Jackie to you and your family. May your world keep going round and round instead of up and down.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas and I hope OFF to you all

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas Jackie. I know you've been through the wringer lately and I hope things go better in the future.
    Dave

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking back over the last ten months and perusing all the threads that are still standing,it would still seem that the old ones are the best,Willabees-----hot singles and hot multis----------V6 Merc history R/J's Rotary history-----TALES FROM THE X FILES-------Plenty of Swedish history but you have to hand it to Lasse-------------Not even
    Mercury would give Seebold a golden ambassador award,-------WHAT<______A WHOLE-------FECKIN ----BOAT!!!------ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND ?

Started this little snippet soon as i left the loony bin but somehow it got misplaced along the way and i only just caught up with it, time has come to offer you all glad tidings of great joy--------and hail fellow well met and all that sort of stuff.

You only have to read this old tricks to realise the miracles that occur every day through these columns , now I'm not the worlds most religious sort of chap, but then again I'm not the most heathen sort of being you ever met either-----probably somewhere in the middle you might say------funnily enough there always seems to be somebody ready to 'give us a chuck' when i most need it.
    i don't know if its Murgatroyd--------the Lord-----Jesus-------him upstairs--------could always lean quite heavily on him whoever it turns out to be---------theres always been SOMEBODY or SOMETHING there when i most needed it---------i think all we have to do is open our eyes and as if by magic another little miracle appears.

So from me to each and every one of you, my sincerest christmas wishes and as SCROOGE himself said "A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    merry christmas Jack and all on scream & fly.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, as my sainted mother used to say,"It's as far away now as it ever will be"-------(she was referring to Christmas of course) she used to say as long as you kept the spirit and message of Christmas you would do all you ought to, then again she had a multitude of sayings-----most of which she could recite off'n the top of her head.
    We have just one bright kid in the family, George, he's 23 now and was at Brooke's college Oxford.
    Spent a year teaching kids in China to speak English and play football (soccer), and learned to speak Mandarin, now has a visa to work in Oakland Cal. I have no idea how come it's Oakland, but it is, problem is, I don't know anyone there. He leaves midday today, seem to have spent a long time putting the world to rights with him over Christmas ------- a very nice personable Young man, one of the old fashioned sort of kids--------haircut and not too scruffy-----sort of kid you would be happy to walk down the street with.

Ventured into the workshop for an hour yesterday while Jilly went for her daily walk------bit depressive-----looks a bit like something used to happen there, but doesn't any more, will make a positive effort and put some life back into it. Must take a couple pics of something. What was it Scarlet said to Rhett-----"tomorrow is another day".

Page 101 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 51 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast