I think I kinda jump on everybody else's threads and it's not long before they get pissed of with me, so if I do my very own thread I can't upset anyone else,( OR CAN I )
I cannot sit on my rear all day doing sweet bugger all, so I think laterally, and create the first things that come into my head.
I have a great little workshop with most every woodworking machines imaginable, a South Bend engineering lathe and a hydraulic bender that will bend up to three inch pipe.
Have made dozens of sculptures, models, creations, whatever you want to call them from stainless, alloy, brass, marble, granite, exotic and hardwoods.
These have been banished to the shed, the outhouse, and wherever there is a space by her who shall be obeyed.
Used to sell a fair number of items to the Americans, Swedes, Dutch and Germans when I lived in France, but have had my head up my arse for too long so it all has to change or the ship will sink due to the overload.
Will post you some pictures of the stuff I did while the Winter Olympics were in progress, including, snowboarding, windsurfer, etc.
Love it or loathe it, it will not be boring I can promise you that. J.