Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saturday—— time I wasn’t here.
    Car boot starts at 7:30 am——- need to go to the scrap yard—— nearly finished the sail trophy—— got most of the metal for Andy’s Burgess F1——- just need some bits for the Americas cup boat.
    Here we go again—— the ride never stops—— hang on !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a full morning in the shop—— finished the sailboat trophy——- cut out the metal parts for the Andy Bullen’s Burgess——- an all metal job——- as it stands at the minute, it looks more like Benny Robertson’s OZ boat?
    Funny how a little slip here and wrong angle can alter a whole concept. Another week and you can judge for yourselves whether or not it’s close to a half tidy boatical Concept!
    Will have to be very careful in the construction of that FECKIN great big ( at that time) V8 JONRUDE.
    Should it indeed look more like Benny’s than Andy’s——— I’ll have to do a pair——- gives me two shakes at the cats tail—— so to speak !
    Had a long chat with Billy this afternoon on FaceTime—— we got one or two things straightened out, cleared up a few “FACTS”. ,!! All will be made clear later.

Was asked put the date of this years annual “OLD FARTS” meeting on the TRICKS site ??? Here’Tis.

Friday —-Saturday—-Sunday——- 16/17/18th November at TAVARES.

Dont doubt for a minute there will be many of the old codgers saying they couldn’t find out the dates of the OFF get together——— usual problem——- they don’t look!
    With a bit of luck, I might get three hours in the shop Tomorrow——- Kitchen Goddess is hosting a family Sunday roast lunch——— been told I need to be clean and tidy and “Presentable” by noon !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lou tells me team Geico will not be attending Key West this year————- says she can’t justify the $100,000 it costs to get the team down there ! Outcome of all this is——- they are going to INGLEWOOD ——-same weekend as the old farts meeting in Tavares.
    Shouldnt make much difference to the OFF meeting.
    Hoping Rich and the new committee will post a weekly update on their site of who will be attending and what rigs will be there———-not too much to ask is it?
    Whole bloody world is “ON LINE” these days——— even dummies like me are getting AUX FIE with the dot-dot.
    Sheets have hung long enough——- can’t waste anymore time in bed——- spend at least eight hours in the damned thing, but must confess, four hours is spent thinking and scheming.!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the usual Sunday morning things we always do—— full English breakfast, then nailed the General Crossword in record time. Five minutes later I’m gone——- the shops a hive of active and there’s only me in there. Attacked the OZ with a vengeance—— four parts inthe main—- Powerhead— mid section—— Cavitation plate and gear case.
    Done an oversize powerhead, mainly because they always LOOKED oversized——- plus, I decided to do a matching pair while I was at it.
    Turned out to be a very productive morning before I was hoiked in to change and be made to look respectable.
    Roast Lamb with mint sauce, Roast spuds and parsnips, runner beans, carrots, and leeks in a white sauce with Yorkshire puddings and gravy. Summer pudding or Plum jam roll poly with custard and fresh cream. Kitchen goddess did us proud again!
    Never made the shop again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monday-Monday—— Another day- another dollar!—— Jesus wept, do the days quickly turn into weeks and then months, before you can say “Holy Shamoli” your another year older! No, I’m not deeper in debt—— never get time to spend anything!
    Picked the last of the sweet peas——- again they lasted well into September—— will tear the plants up sometime this week.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63C4AD18-DB17-4205-8195-E09422FF8552.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	195.5 KB 
ID:	418443

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided I might just like one more trip to Tavares—- her majesty insists I have insurance. ——- after she spent the whole day on the dot-dot trying to get any kind of insurance, I can tell you without fear of contradiction that the day you reach 90—— no insurance company anywhere in the world will give you any kind of insurance. You become “Non Existant”— Kaput—Defunct—Useless—-.
    But in the meantime I can have two weeks cover for £2,500– But it doesn’t cover any existing illnesses—- so unless I catch leprosy, Pox or clubfoot, footrot,dogbreath or itchywilly, it’s pretty much useless.
    Which leaves me to believe that ALL insurance companies are robbin Thieving immoral bastards—-who sell you a an umbergamp when the sun shines ——- but the minute a rain cloud shows up—— they want it back!

7. Likes GENE LANHAM liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clogged on with the OZ OMC Motors for most of the day, so why the hell do I feel guilty, like I betrayed the cause—— it’s only a chunk of metal I’m fernagling into a shape !
    They're beginning to actually look like Jonrude OZ lumps——— had to throw out the cav plates— just made the gearcase too low——-stubby steering bars took far too long——— in fact, everything is taking too long! But, as her who shall be obeyed at all times said “ What else should you be doing with your life”———- guess there’s no answer to that!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the lighter side of life, you remember Her Right Royal Highness bought a rescue four year old black Labrador called INDIANA——— was told she was a champion !
    I can confirm she is———— she’s a champion stinky farter——— usually lets rip from under the dining room table in the middle of dinner——— I don’t even comment any more——— just take my plate into the kitchen whilst the veritable Madam opens all the windows apologising to all and sundry about INDY’S bad table manners.
    Definitely a contender for best farter olympics.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    On the lighter side of life, you remember Her Right Royal Highness bought a rescue four year old black Labrador called INDIANA——— was told she was a champion !
    I can confirm she is———— she’s a champion stinky farter——— usually lets rip from under the dining room table in the middle of dinner——— I don’t even comment any more——— just take my plate into the kitchen whilst the veritable Madam opens all the windows apologising to all and sundry about INDY’S bad table manners.
    what do you feed it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Indiana goes the Kewpie...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    what do you feed it?
    IT is a she Pilgrim——-SHE is fed ridiculously priced dried dog food from Outer Mongolia or some such place ——- fortunately there are three flavours——- FISH, CHICKEN, BEEF ,
    I can tell you for certain——- every time she lets go a “LOVE PUFF” what this weeks flavour is !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob V View Post
    To Indiana goes the Kewpie...

I’m seriously considering turning up a cork fart stopper that I can threaten Indy with before she comes to the table.
    Once she sees the look in my eyes——- and the cork fart stopper at the ready, it might just be enough to quell any ideas she might have about letting one rip during the meal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its the dog food that does it, if you feed them scraps and bones you will have a better household

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    its the dog food that does it, if you feed them scraps and bones you will have a better household
    Agreed——— but also lots of whoopee doos spread from assholes to breakfastime across five counties!
    No thanks——- she’ll continue to have dried food, and I’ll put with the championship farting!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed——— but also lots of whoopee doos spread from assholes to breakfastime across five counties!
    No thanks——- she’ll continue to have dried food, and I’ll put with the championship farting!
    watch out for the pilot light in the gas heating!

17. Likes AZMIDLYF liked this post
Page 587 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 637 687 1087 ... LastLast