Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    Nothing in there Pilgrim ——-thousands of quotes and hundreds of thanks —-no messages ???????
    oops my bad it went to "jackie wilson" with a space

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a disaster today—- i managed to really screw up the GOODWOOD CONCEPT —‘the Italian job’ — so i started on the Cosworth Story of Keith Duckworth.
    Problem with doing this is the fact it has to be so feckin right as there are a number of people waiting in the wings to make sure it has to be absolutely right or the excreta will hit the whirlygig. Ian Hawkins and Malcolm TYRREL ——-And Tim Whiskerd . To name just a few .
    But it has to be right simply for my own satisfaction anyway. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3459.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	423.5 KB 
ID:	519803.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3468.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	422.2 KB 
ID:	519811
    This is“THE GORDON MURRAY”.
    GOT IT BANG ON THE FIRST TIME -WENT TOGETHER LIKE CLOCKWORK!!!!!!!!!!
    ONLY ONE DAY INTO IT —- WAIT UNTIL THE WEEKEND.
    WILL HAVE TO START AFRESH WITH THE OTHER TWO.
    Amazing how you know when a concept is going “Tits Up”——right from the off.

Pilgrim — you have my email address—- just drop me a line —mark 2 looks better than the original by a country mile . But i still have the original [just have to remember where the hell i put it]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today i finally get a scan to see exactly why im “WOBBLY” and subject to dizzy spells !!!!
    Taken a while ——and a couple of trips to the A and E before it’s finally a done deal.
    Bloody inconvenient to say the least and if any more bright individual says “its an age thing” i swear i will not be responsible to the outcome [now that i would claim is an age related thing].
    I was cock-a-hoop yesterday when i finished in the shop, something had finally worked out right, had the JONAS touch for two days [when nothing comes out right] and seem to be finally over it !!!!!
    I will try and get Pilgrims Record breaking OMC/ GG/ BD/ Karelson away today——- don’t tend to send much stuff to Singapore with its very tough laws on just about everything.
    Miles Jennings still hasn’t been anywhere near to pick up a bunch of stuff !!!
    The Cowes/Torquay concepts are on the shelf all done and dusted .
    Done a great concept for UKOPRA for their Annual awards at the end of the season dinner .
    Still have a great chance of disappearing up my own rectum unless i get these ideas out of my head and slow down a bit !!!!!! But i know there’s no chance of that—— i have a shop full of “nearly done” concepts and that does not include anything “UNDER THE BENCH”
    Let’s just see what happens today—-​ANOTHER DAY -ANOTHER DOLLAR ?????????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a lot happened today [as it happens] —— did not get a scan after all —-did got told agai“WHAT IT ISN’T BUT NOT EXACTLY WHAT IT IS ———- lots what it might be —-could be an all that jazz.!!!
    did say i was past the sell by date for surgery —- but the aorta valve may be partially blocked ????????
    MEDICATION !!!!!!!!!!!! If i take any more pills i will rattle when i walk.
    In other words not a lot is going to happen as i wait for God !!!!!!
    Scheduled for another ECG ??????????? This will be the tenth in two weeks !!!!!! In other words they don’t have a bloody clue what’s up with me .————Ah—-well Sei-La-Vie .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...normal blood pressure is i believe, 120 over 80. what's your's?. heart valves are like little flappers. the bottom edge looses its shape a bit with age and does not seal 100% anymore. in other words, you get blowby. blood pressure is then off a couple psi, and you get mild dizzyness, etc. its all mechanical, lol. not much you can do about it really. they dont like to operate on us old geezers...
    Last edited by FUJIMO; 06-08-2023 at 08:20 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FUJIMO View Post
    ...normal blood pressure is i believe, 120 over 80. what's your's?. heart valves are like little flappers. the bottom edge looses its shape a bit with age and does not seal 100% anymore. in other words, you get blowby. blood pressure is then off a couple psi, and you get mild dizzyness, etc. its all mechanical, lol. not much you can do about it really. they dont like to operate on us old geezers...
    Damn but you’re either bloody good——-physic —- a heart surgeon or you were listening in to our conversation Fuji!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is almost word for word what the GP said in his final analysis?????????
    First time you have ever really “SURMAZED” me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blood pressure has been a tad off lately, was always 120 over 70/80 or thereabouts, depending on how sexually active i had been ????????
    Was fluctuating more than it should have been [probably due to the fact i had been looking at Lassie’s Facts on OMC column] .
    ECG results were not available to my doctor—-thats why he needs another test !!!!!
    ​ MANY THANKS DOCTOR FUJI——- OR IS IT MISTER FUJI ????????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn but you’re either bloody good——-physic —- a heart surgeon or you were listening in to our conversation Fuji!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is almost word for word what the GP said in his final analysis?????????
    First time you have ever really “SURMAZED” me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blood pressure has been a tad off lately, was always 120 over 70/80 or thereabouts, depending on how sexually active i had been ????????
    Was fluctuating more than it should have been [probably due to the fact i had been looking at Lassie’s Facts on OMC column] .
    ECG results were not available to my doctor—-thats why he needs another test !!!!!
    ​ MANY THANKS DOCTOR FUJI——- OR IS IT MISTER FUJI ????????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	IMG_9526.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	420.2 KB 
ID:	519897

“COMO EXPRESS” ​100 seater stepped hydrofoil tunnel ——ferries passengers from village to village all around Lake Como—- final destination is the beautiful town of Como.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	IMG_9525.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	411.6 KB 
ID:	519898
    Garbrechts MACH world record boat —— mark 2 -the one that never was .
    Both Gary ahd Bedford were well past their sell by date and not in the rudest of health ——-they had their record anyway ——only thing left was to top 200 with an outboard . This one never go it’s bum wet. Its going to Pilgrim in Singapore this weekend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	IMG_9523.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	445.9 KB 
ID:	519899

Mayhem in the SUPERSHED !!!!!!!!!!! This is what happens when i get three things going at once and the first one does not come upto scratch and needs total dismemberment .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood pressure flippers and flappers

Yes sir Jackie I’ve got the same thing going on. I keep testing me and prescribing different pills to regulate this and regulate that I got problems with flappers to however it’s in the lower extremity of my body and every time it goes off it sounds like thunder and smells like SH.%*#oh well I guess that’s part of getting old but I’ve had this problem for a long time. People even accuse me of being antisocial crude rude and I haven’t been invited back to a lot of peoples dinner table. I hope you’re fairing better best always Amberjack.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack1234 View Post
    Yes sir Jackie I’ve got the same thing going on. I keep testing me and prescribing different pills to regulate this and regulate that I got problems with flappers to however it’s in the lower extremity of my body and every time it goes off it sounds like thunder and smells like SH.%*#oh well I guess that’s part of getting old but I’ve had this problem for a long time. People even accuse me of being antisocial crude rude and I haven’t been invited back to a lot of peoples dinner table. I hope you’re fairing better best always Amberjack.
    You do talk absolute feckin rubbish Charlie —- i have fallen out with just about everyone i ever met or sired or produced . Nobody even asks me to dinner the first time let alone a return trip —— my daughters tolerate me but my son doesn’t. My grandkids and great grandkids adore me but very rarely see me so we dont have the time to fall out .
    I shower each and every day and blather myself in SMELLIES —just so i do not stink—— i keep Most of the smelly companies like —Cristian Dior—-Ralph Loren—-Versace——-Issy Misake
    and the like afloat —- my bathroom cabinet is full to bustin with anti-stink lotions .
    Oh yes —- Sorry Charlie but you have no idea of “RUDE”> i own the monopoly on that [just ask any of my kids]. Time to rear up and get noticed and screw the consequences.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Charlie there is nothing in the world like a good old fart—— Gengis Khan—Attila the Hun—- George Washington and Marilyn Monroe were all world class farters Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9527.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	441.3 KB 
ID:	519906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9522.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	429.9 KB 
ID:	519907 of the highest order .
    had my evening CC7 in the bus stop tonight ——-summer came at last—-85 degrees today.

Page 1183 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 183 683 1083 1133 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1233 ... LastLast