Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is running the Bullet in the FLW? I been watc hung this Ally/Yamaha unfold and seen a breif vid of it running. Holeshot is unbelievably quick.
    Laser 1550 ...under construction with a serious weight loss
    Motor 2.4....undecided on hp yet

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a couple. Andy morgan, micheal neal (that may be spelled wrong), and i believe one more?
    1984 17vee Bullet w/1985 Johnson 150gt (bob's nose cone, hydrodynamics custom 8in. jackplate, custom skid plate and foil, and 26p trophy plus) currently 70mph tournament loaded.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramie Colson is the 3rd FLW Pro running the Bullet 21XRS.
    2002 Bullet 20XRD
    1996 Merc 225 ProMax

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now this is all great news. I remember back in the day for me Bass n Walleye Boats is what got me hooked on high performance bass boating. Thanks to Mr John Tiger I was bit REAL hard. Lol I would wait for the new issues like a kid waiting for the ice cream truck. I always wants to see a shoot out with all the customs involved. Course some of them are no longer. Boats like Allison,Bullet,Stroker,Norriscraft,Storm and I'm sure that I have missed a couple. The combination of a high quality light weight layup with a bass fishing cap has ALWAYS been a rush for me. I think it's fantastic that these smaller companies are finally capitalizing on the portion of consumers that they may haves missed in the past by sponsoring a pro on the tour. Wonder what Pipkorn would have come up with today or Roark Summerford. The possibilities are endless
    Laser 1550 ...under construction with a serious weight loss
    Motor 2.4....undecided on hp yet

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTLASER View Post
    Now this is all great news. I remember back in the day for me Bass n Walleye Boats is what got me hooked on high performance bass boating. Thanks to Mr John Tiger I was bit REAL hard. Lol I would wait for the new issues like a kid waiting for the ice cream truck. I always wants to see a shoot out with all the customs involved. Course some of them are no longer. Boats like Allison,Bullet,Stroker,Norriscraft,Storm and I'm sure that I have missed a couple. The combination of a high quality light weight layup with a bass fishing cap has ALWAYS been a rush for me. I think it's fantastic that these smaller companies are finally capitalizing on the portion of consumers that they may haves missed in the past by sponsoring a pro on the tour. Wonder what Pipkorn would have come up with today or Roark Summerford. The possibilities are endless
    the shadow 200vt was built off of one of roark's old wrecked race tunnel hulls,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is great to see a Allison playing with the big dog fisherman my son will be playing with the top dog Musky tournament guys this year in a xb2003 and that will be interesting he said his Allison is going to have some big fish caught out of it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2