Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Angry Wtf rant

WTF is with people today? Don't give a damn about anyone but themselves!!!

Went to get prescription filled today, get in line to pick up my medicine and the woman in front of me see's I'm using a cane and in discomfort but takes her damn time, 15 Fing min., checking out and asking the pharmacist all kinds of questions TWICE, looks at each of her prescription bottles TWICE. On numerous occasions turns around to dig in her purse. I know damn well she saw me but still took her sweet time checking out.

THEN, after I get my prescription I need to pick up a couple of items only to get to the front check out, normally a very quick experience. But not today some young girl is there and oops halfway through checking out needs to get more stuff. Yep, she see's me but that doesn't bother her she takes her cart to the back of the store to get more crap.
    Then after she finishes checking out the woman next in line starts asking what is the cheapest whiskey you have, taking her damn time and just chatting up a storm with the clerk. NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE GAVE A DAMN THEY CAUSED ME SERIOUS DISCOMFORT. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

Before I was disabled I use to, and still do some times, let people go in front of me that I see are worse off than me. I have about given up on people in this city!!!
    Notice all these people were women. The one in front of me at the pharmacy was parked in the handicap spot and damn if I could see why she needed to be.
    Women where I live are a bunch of self absorbed leaches!

I was actually hoping some male would have given me a reason to pound their head into mush on the pavement just to get my anger out. I haven't been this pissed off and wanting to hurt someone since I was in my 20's.

Sorry for the whining but I needed to get this off my chest.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call it the moral decay of this country. Self absorbed people that never learned the common courtesy lesson. They all have someplace to be or someone to talk or text to that is much more important than your plan.

Sorry to hear it, there is still some decent people out there, they must have been in hiding today. Kurt
    Last edited by ActivatedSludge; 01-22-2014 at 07:43 PM.

1992 Allison XTB 21 / 225 Promax

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDave View Post
    WTF is with people today? Don't give a damn about anyone but themselves!!!

Went to get prescription filled today, get in line to pick up my medicine and the woman in front of me see's I'm using a cane and in discomfort but takes her damn time, 15 Fing min., checking out and asking the pharmacist all kinds of questions TWICE, looks at each of her prescription bottles TWICE. On numerous occasions turns around to dig in her purse. I know damn well she saw me but still took her sweet time checking out.

THEN, after I get my prescription I need to pick up a couple of items only to get to the front check out, normally a very quick experience. But not today some young girl is there and oops halfway through checking out needs to get more stuff. Yep, she see's me but that doesn't bother her she takes her cart to the back of the store to get more crap.
    Then after she finishes checking out the woman next in line starts asking what is the cheapest whiskey you have, taking her damn time and just chatting up a storm with the clerk. NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE GAVE A DAMN THEY CAUSED ME SERIOUS DISCOMFORT. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

Before I was disabled I use to, and still do some times, let people go in front of me that I see are worse off than me. I have about given up on people in this city!!!
    Notice all these people were women. The one in front of me at the pharmacy was parked in the handicap spot and damn if I could see why she needed to be.
    Women where I live are a bunch of self absorbed leaches!

I was actually hoping some male would have given me a reason to pound their head into mush on the pavement just to get my anger out. I haven't been this pissed off and wanting to hurt someone since I was in my 20's.

Sorry for the whining but I needed to get this off my chest.
    pretty simple explanation: you're fortunate they let you exist in their self-absorbed world, they are the important ones, the only ones who matter!
    why ask me ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I grew up here in fl and was raised to say yes ma'am and excuse me .... I hate it nowadays I say excuse me to people in a store and they say .... Sorry .... Like I was being rude for saying excuse me its freakn ridiculous ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could have killed morons on the road this am. All riding the passing lane on there ****ing phones. Sometimes an " are you ****ing shi**ing me" goes a long way in line like that...
    Sunsation 32 Dominator - 496 MAG HOs

Nothing runs like a Deere when a CAT's on it's ASS!

Silverton section of Toms River, NJ/Stuart, Florida
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    one word IGNORANCE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOMEN, theyre miserable bitches to begin with, and you have to take it from there
    garybvd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input y'all it's much appreciated. I'm doing better today, back to my regular self. gonna delete this tomorrow.
    -----------------------
    -----

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like the Democrats around here. And a very good reason NOT to go to Walmart!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Sounds like the Democrats around here. And a very good reason NOT to go to Walmart!!!
    I agree, I haven't gone to Wallyworld in a very long time.
    -----------------------
    -----

-- John F. Kennedy 1962

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dave do NOT delete thread! Read on...(my turn town today)

I live rural end a peninsula outside Olympia WA..(state cap). Private HOA, blue collar most. We ALL get along just fine, and many old retired people who also BUILT this place, as the marina, back in the 50's.

But as I been retired here (way young at 44 as done right, now soon 64). Well I do the 17 miles to the masses every Thursday. AND IT SUCKS! Simple me people are getting fat..(KIDS?), ignorant, and STUPID! Can't drive worth a crap! Today getting back the Freeway to hit a food stuffer after Harbor Freight store..(get used to it...as Wally World..more that later)

Thing is soon you are in a "exit only lane to downtown" Well as 4 lanes, I need to bypass left and truck on. Had the turn sig on for WAY too long and the bastards tailgating simple didn't slow down a bit..(Me first?) But nuff me telling ya jerks behind the wheel.

BUT PEOPLE in stores? Simple fat and stupid. Many go out the "entrance" in, and the fat welfare breed in tow? All they do is block aisles in the store...(this aint Chucky Cheese playground rats!) Grab anything, fat azz mom says no, and tossed back any where in NOT the right spot ya took it from?

But on Wally World? Well thats NOT the store ya all, ITS THE PEOPLE YOU LIVE AMONG! THATS the problem! We have a 2 year now new in town along side Home Depot left them and right side Costo-co, as Fred Meyer. Sell the same stuff the others. Place in clean and always been treated right. There not the BIGGEST private company in the US for nothing. Called "Capitalism".

But Dave? After 4 weeks summer (Sciatica attack), had to depend friends to help me. Lasted 8 weeks, but wanted to do town myself. I refused to do a "Handicap electric ride", and hobbled in with a shopping cart for a "crutch". Full cart and third in line? 2 in front saw me hurting and OLD folks too, asked "why the leg not working" Said coming off Sciatica again. Well they rolled there carts back, let me in line, and soon me "Fast and out".. (any heavy in the cart to scan? PUT THE FREAKING bar code SHOWING) Don't make the checker waste time flipping and "looking". TRUST me...theres some damn great people this world. And the comment "democrats in WW?. No complaint me here. Agree too. But its still those you live among "them"? Can't help ya that. But that story on "Sciatica"? It was Wally World. Again, aint the store, in the people.........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have to enlighten them! you could be standing there bleeding to death and they wouldn't figure it out! I'm from a fairly small town of 30,000! and when someones not acting right I let them know. I'm polite about it! and the response is usually good, they know they'll likely run into me again,so be polite to me or next time I'll know who I'm dealing with and act accordingly!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The explanation is simple. We have 47+% of the population on some form of public assistance, and they have learned they are not responsible for their actions, someone else is.

I used to work in retail, did probably 14 years of it. I am highly customer service oriented, as long as you are nice. I am nice to every person who I encounter in a store, as long as they are nice to me.

People are just to self absorbed, and our whole business culture has gotten away from good customer service due to thin profit margins. Rather then hiring a live person to answer a phone, they get an auto attendant. Rather then paying an fluent English speaking person to answer the phone, its farmed out to India.

We make it easy for illegals to come here and steal jobs.

Hey I am just like anyone else, I want a good deal, but dang, I'd be happy to pay a little more and get better service.

In meinem geheimen unterirdischen Versteck, USSA
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, the majority of people in this country suck.
    People wonder why I hate being around people that are not on my "friends" list.
    .......................................................................LETS STORM THE CASTLE BOYS!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am like you. When I got a divorce, I figured I'd get into a good singles SS class at church. I thought I was safe. Nope. Got tied up with a player. I am not a good woman picker outer. LOL!!!

I have the worst time making good friends, its just tough to find one. You know? I rarely call people anymore, and if I take my boat out, I usually go alone, or take my kids.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast