Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Jr. View Post
    I really feel sorry for you X. I mean all you do is talk about me and what NGR is doing, cause its just that much more interesting than what goes on in your life. Your like a pathetic woman that watches reality shows cause thier own life sucks so much...while your sitting all alone in a dark room thinking of your glory days, others are working on trying new things reguardless of the outcome. Funny you and your gohr loving liberal friends are the ones doin all the crying now.......so keep on talkin about me X, your the one people make fun of behind your back. And again, unlike you, if someone crashed their boat right in front of me, I wouldn't leave them and never come back.........that shows what kind of person you are. The only think that sucks about this website is giving people like you a voice, cause in real life you don't have a pot to piss in.....
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx View Post
    Wow Speed Jr all this for a simple question why don't you quit beating around the bush and answer the question about fastest emission motor in the world that you speak of???? Im not talkin about NGR, Brett has done great for George at getting him winning I am talkin to you what have you accomplished in racing besides your mouth?? And yes I used to race and go fast in the past what have you accomplished in racing besides crying about getting beat all the time?? And yes I don't have a pot to piss in but everything I have is payed for, some of us are not the lucky ones to be a trust baby as you....Now its gonna be nice out Saturday you want to race my boat for a grand I need some firewood and for last about Kenny your a dummy don't know what your talkin about as usuall...Sorry for getting off track on that emission motor that ran 132mph before his mishap glad he walked away but he set some people straight about a 2.5...
    This stuff is PRICELESS, you just can't buy this kind of fun anywhere !! Scott
    I'll be @ the bar ! & Listen to MORE Squarepusher !! Alcohol TYCOON !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as a matter of interest whats does sst120 do in the kilo?
    its less horsepower ya?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SST 120 record is Terry Rinker at 124.69mph as far as I can tell

Phantom 19G-R - E-TEC 115HO
    www.facebook.com/slayeroffshore

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there's not a F2 kilo record here with APBA. Our plain is to set a record. Working with our prop guy should be between 120 and 130. I think we are the only one even running an Opti in the NGK series. Had some bad luck last year. However we learned a lot.We just ran at Parker. We were in the Turkey shoot out for 1500 dollars. We were going to race an unblown flat bottom. At the last minute he said he broke. And we were going to be racing a K Boat. 2000 hp against 200 hp. The announcer said we had 800 hp don't know where he came up with that. At the very very end of this video watch the Turkey Shoot Out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kjNpmC5gck

5. Thanks powerabout thanked for this post
    Likes Michael J Giesler liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Duff , is a Pro .. going into the second lap he could have cut down and took your inside line. Instead he left you plenty of room. I loved the way you stood it on the bumper exiting the turns ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timking57 View Post
    So there's not a F2 kilo record here with APBA. Our plain is to set a record. Working with our prop guy should be between 120 and 130. I think we are the only one even running an Opti in the NGK series. Had some bad luck last year. However we learned a lot.We just ran at Parker. We were in the Turkey shoot out for 1500 dollars. We were going to race an unblown flat bottom. At the last minute he said he broke. And we were going to be racing a K Boat. 2000 hp against 200 hp. The announcer said we had 800 hp don't know where he came up with that. At the very very end of this video watch the Turkey Shoot Out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kjNpmC5gck
    Long time RJ,you remember coming to my hood in Folsom with Randy Williams and taking measurements from my Mirage Jaguar river racer 10+ years ago?anywho,great race considering you were spotting Duff at least 1300 horsepower!!wonder if outcome would be diff,if you had S3000 powerhead without any rev limiter?
    "Whacker Smacker" #561 IHBA M/E div1 2007& 2006 first looser champion
    2007 Sportsmen Driver of the Year

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stoker2001 I'm not RJ however I am on his pit crew.The measurements he got from you probably went towards this boat. Kind of a funny video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USx8pMQ1rvw Duff is bad ass. He wasn't the boat we were supposed to race. Don't think a s3000 would have bet a k boat.He made the boat in the video as well as the 93 composite craft he races. Take a look at some of his work.https://www.facebook.com/robert.west...epa=SEARCH_BOX

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I CAN ALWAYS MAKE ANOTHER DOLLAR, BUT I CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER DAY

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timking57 View Post
    stoker2001 I'm not RJ however I am on his pit crew.The measurements he got from you probably went towards this boat. Kind of a funny video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USx8pMQ1rvw Duff is bad ass. He wasn't the boat we were supposed to race. Don't think a s3000 would have bet a k boat.He made the boat in the video as well as the 93 composite craft he races. Take a look at some of his work.https://www.facebook.com/robert.west...epa=SEARCH_BOX
    san Juaquin channel at port of Stockton is great place to test,i have made many runs there at 115+.I have to think a s3000 w/o rev limit and propped down would run WAY better lap times then the emission 200XS..
    "Whacker Smacker" #561 IHBA M/E div1 2007& 2006 first looser champion
    2007 Sportsmen Driver of the Year

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7