User Tag List

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Mike View Post
    Yep' The Ramp Today Was...Interesting...To Say The Least But, With The Weather Like It Was, I Couldn't Blame The 1ST. Person For Being Out!! See You Again Soon! Mike.
    We should have good weather for the next 4 or 5 days. I'll be changing out my jackplate though, lol!
    1986 20 ft. 8 in Shadow Tunnel Vee
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper
    10" Quicksilver Para - Lift Hydraulic.
    Hoss 15 x 28p. HPD & 14 & 3/4 x 27p. Yammie Drag 4
    Ron Hill Custom 15 x 28p. 4 Blade O/T Cleaver, Mazco 15 x 28p. 3 blade Cleaver
    Hydromotive Intimidator Q4 15 x 27p.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it sounds like y'all both had some fun out there running those boats. I wish I was there also, it rained here Saturday and Sunday was a lot better . I got got my new wiring ran front to back using the old jewels bream buster and also the main harness for the motor. Got some wiring done off the pannel and then it was time to have a drink of mr.c/c. Got a ridge back and a hoss prop coming. My gauges came in today and they are looking good.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onemortime View Post
    Well, it sounds like y'all both had some fun out there running those boats. I wish I was there also, it rained here Saturday and Sunday was a lot better . I got got my new wiring ran front to back using the old jewels bream buster and also the main harness for the motor. Got some wiring done off the pannel and then it was time to have a drink of mr.c/c. Got a ridge back and a hoss prop coming. My gauges came in today and they are looking good.

I Had The Red Boat Out Yesterday, And I Have Something Just A Little Off With My Set-Up So, Where I Enjoyed The Ride, I'll Be Messin' With It Next Monday And Tuesday If The Weather Holds. My Bass Boat Is Pretty Tame Compared To The XR02 And It's Spoiled Me! Great Little Lake Up There, Never To Much Boat Traffic, Pretty Well Protected, And Reel Good Food At The Biker Bar...You'All Get Your Boats Set Up Before The Weather Really Gets Good!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike, iam thinking about running the laser bass boat in bucksport in june, I don't know much about rules and was thinking if you had any pointers that could help lead me in right direction that would be helpful? Thanks, Buddy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike, iam thinking about running the laser bass boat in bucksport in june, I don't know much about rules and was thinking if you had any pointers that could help lead me in right direction that would be helpful? Thanks, Buddy
    I'm Not Exactly Sure What The ODBA Class Rules Read. I Know They Are A Bit Different Than The Southern Outlaw Drag Boat Club. Depending On What Motor, And What Your Boat Weighs, You Can Pretty Much Pick Your Class From There. Depending On How Long The Corse Is...Either 1/4 Mile Or 1/8 Mile, Run Either A 14 X 24 Or 1/ X 22 Yamahe Drag Prop. Use 24-V Trim With A Timer That Helps Greatly!! I've Heard Folks Say They Can React As Fast As A Timer....They CAN'T! Plus The Timer Lets You Focus On The Race! Take A Look At The ODBA Webb Site, Pick You A Class And Have Fun! Reason I'm Planning On Racing The Bass Boat At Ft.Rucker Is The 1600# "Bass And Ski" Class Fits My Boat Perfectly! With My 280 On Compression, 24-V Trim On A Timer....It's Pretty Quick! But, That's With The Southern Outlaw Class Rules, Not ODBA.
    Last edited by Corona Mike; 02-03-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I had a good time and it was great to meet up with Mike. Had to buy me a new transom saver today though to replace the one I left at the ramp, lol to the tune of $48.00 tax included. It's a much better one than the one I had -won't rub the paint off my lower like the other one did, and most best of all, it has a safety strap that holds it to the motor so I can't lose it if I make another bonehead move next time the ramp is crowded, lol he, he, he, he ha ha ha!

Good to hear ya got an idea what's wrong Mike. Hopefully the weather will hold for ya.
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyda View Post

Good to hear ya got an idea what's wrong Mike. Hopefully the weather will hold for ya.
    Not Sure I Have The Exact Answer Quite Yet But, I'll Find Out Next Monday...If It Isn't A Motor Height Issue, Prop. Issue, Or Gearcase Issue, Then...Well Hell I Don't Know! What Ever It Is, It Isn't A Big Deal...That Boat Just Does Everything So Fast!! You Don't Get Much Of A Chance To Try And Figure Out What Just Happened...By Next Tuesday, It'll Be Rollin!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not Sure I Have The Exact Answer Quite Yet But, I'll Find Out Next Monday...If It Isn't A Motor Height Issue, Prop. Issue, Or Gearcase Issue, Then...Well Hell I Don't Know! What Ever It Is, It Isn't A Big Deal...That Boat Just Does Everything So Fast!! You Don't Get Much Of A Chance To Try And Figure Out What Just Happened...By Next Tuesday, It'll Be Rollin!!
    That motor of yours sounded too good to have anything wrong with it so it has to be a prop or height issue. I'm sure next Tuesday you'll have it figured out. If ya need any help just let me know.
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That motor of yours sounded too good to have anything wrong with it so it has to be a prop or height issue. I'm sure next Tuesday you'll have it figured out. If ya need any help just let me know.
    It Isn't A Motor Issue...Maybe Motor Height, Possably Diferent Gearcase, But Not Mechanical. It Has This Little "Bounce" That It Starts Somewhere Around 90 To 100. Can't Trim Or Drive Through It. Last Time Out, Motor Felt To High But, Boat Ran 106/107. So, I Lowered It...Bounce Was Worse Yesterday So, I Raised It + Some...Only Thing Bothering Me, I Ran A Different Prop. Yesterday But, That Was My Old E.T. That Has Made Everything It's Ever Been On FAST!....Ran 106 On The Bass Boat With The Trolling Motor Bolted On The Nose! And The Extra Battery In The Boat! Ran Like $hit Yesterday Though...Oh Well Could Be Worse I Guess, We Could Be FREEZIN'!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ran Like $hit Yesterday Though...Oh Well Could Be Worse I Guess, We Could Be FREEZIN'!
    LMAO yup it could be worse. We need to enjoy it while it lasts though as it's still February -and the beginning of February to boot. I gotta finish paying a few bills and pick up some supplies from town tomorrow but when I get home I'm gonna start putting my cherry picker together so I can get started changing out my J.P. I'll feel alot better once that death trap is off the back of my boat, lol!!
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO yup it could be worse. We need to enjoy it while it lasts though as it's still February -and the beginning of February to boot. I gotta finish paying a few bills and pick up some supplies from town tomorrow but when I get home I'm gonna start putting my cherry picker together so I can get started changing out my J.P. I'll feel alot better once that death trap is off the back of my boat, lol!!

One Thing About It...If I Don't Figure It Out, Well Sleepy Hollow Has Cold Beer So I Can Drown My Sorrow There....Just Checked Their Hours Of Operation So, I'm Good!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One Thing About It...If I Don't Figure It Out, Well Sleepy Hollow Has Cold Beer So I Can Drown My Sorrow There....Just Checked Their Hours Of Operation So, I'm Good!
    I second that. Next time you'll have to show me how to get there from the water. The place is only 5 minutes down the road from my house but I've never gone there by boat, which would be way cool. I doubt i'll be finished with mine by then so I can ride with you in yours if you don't mind? Easiest way for me to learn the route.
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photos of Mike's Allison taken from my Shadow.

Here's a couple of photo's I took on Mike and My outing two weeks ago. Man, Mike's Allison look's sweet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0202141556-00.jpg   0202141431-01.jpg   0202141431-00.jpg  
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank god for the good weather . Its been two weeks for weather above the 40' degree or below temps. I got back to work on the shadow today. Missions done , trolling motor mounted, hootfoot installed, new wireing ran, tilt hydrualic steerinig installed, new livoiris gauges installed ( tach / gps ) and the other normal gauges. Next is the hoses for the hydrualic steering and trim pump. Just bought a new shifter from rowboat and a o/s mid from steve @ fullthrotlle and a hoss prop, next is new pumbing for the fishbox and bigle pump. Thanks to mike c. The figer type rigging looks great.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I whish I could have went with Livoris gauges. I went with Faria instead cause I got a good deal. I believe trim gauge to be bad though right out of the box. I gotta replace my bilge pump too. Mine comes on and runs but won't pump any water. Then I have to pull and clean out the gas tank, and while it's out replace both quick drain valves, the port livewell pump (forward livewell airator) and reseal the quick drain thru hull fitting on the rear livewell. I'm going to swap out my jackplate first though this week. Hopefully I can get all this done weather permitting.
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast