Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

'95, Cummins Turbo Diesel (12 valve),4X4 extended cab, longwheel base, 8800 GVW, rear Posi. Weighs in at a nimble 7040#, but I did have my dog in the back.

Deer killer front bumper (literally), 10,000# Warn winch, Weather Guard aluminum tool box. Kenwood jam. Motorola two way.

TST products fuel plate, 255 hp and 650'# of torque.

Has over 200,000 miles on it with normal wear problems. Have not turned a bolt on the engine.

I'll trade it when it has 400,000 miles on it, LOL!

[img]http://www.************.com/AdminSite/ImageUploads/med_BP_6_10_2002_62408_PM.jpg[/img]

Forkin' Crazy[img]//www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/rolleyes/rolleyes02.gif[/img]

A friend will come bail you out of jail.........but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn........we fu@#ed up!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Love those Diesels

Just bought a new Ford F 250 Super Duty, extended cab. added AIR-LIFT air bags to the leaf springs for the camper.
    I can tow the boat with the a/c on full up a steep grade in summer(115 f) and the temp guage never gets over 1/4. Gas mi. running about 13.5mpg loaded, 15 in the city(no load). Hope mine is still running as well as yours after 200k!