Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Etec Gauges options

just purchased a 2009 250ho evinrude etec for my ski boat, my previous set up was a yamaha and everything has been changed over.
    now i received a 3.5" i-control gauge and a lowerence gps unit and fuel level sensor to suit, that is all.
    my current dash has two 3.5" holes and 4 2" holes.
    what are my options as far as gauges go ? am i able to get some new evinrude analog gauges to fill these holes?
    id like to be able to run analog, rpm, trim, fuel level and a digital depth gauges if possible is there anything to suit that can be easily intergrated with the evinrude i-control system?
    do they make depth gauges? and where can i buy them for a resonable price? also wiring diagram for the etec if anyone has one would be great of even if they could point me in the right direction.
    cheer, tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your i command gauges can run all the things you are talking about. You can also run the analog gauges of your choice off the main harness. Type in I commanfd simulator on the internet and it will show you what it can do. They also make 2" gauges

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what you mean by I-Control, I-Command and ICON are the 2 modern Evinrude gauge systems. I have 2 3.5" I-Command gauges in my boat, have one configured with digital speed and revs, and the other water pressure and temp. I also have a Lowrance GPS plotter on the network which also shows any data I want. The I-Command gauges are available in 2", and are customisable so you can have any combination of data displayed either digitally, or an an LCD analogue style face. The ICON gauges run off their own separate loom I believe, with each additional gauge daisy chained to it. The I-Command gauges run off an NMEA 2K network (very simple and easy to add) and can therefore be joined to most depth sounders or chart plotters etc.

Phantom 19G-R - E-TEC 115HO
    www.facebook.com/slayeroffshore

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we got our 115 HO rigged last year we went with the new tech speedo and tach. Both the new gages are analog, but with little digital displays at the bottom that can display just about everything. I had them leave the existing other gages in place, water temp, trim, etc. The old gages all work, and I'd rather see them than empty holes, expensive new gages to do the same functions, or filler plates.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a good description of the Evinrude ICON gauges see

http://continuouswave.com/whaler/ref...CONgauges.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iv brought a set of teleflex gauges to go with my signle icon gauges, all working bar the tacho, but should sort it out later on!