Quote Originally Posted by mrcrsr View Post
gary, years ago i watched an lm2500 come apart, it wasn't pretty!! i think it was something like 2.5 million in damage if i remember correctly, wiped out the power turbine as well. hoping to put the powerhead on tomorrow nite. i'm thinking i'm going to bring the fuel pres from 45 to 55 psi and try to fire it once i calibrate the ignition timing and see what it does, i wonder how far off the fuel curve will be, i'm thinking the increase in fuel pressure will offset the differnce in moving the injectors into the crankcase, as they will now be seeing crankcase pressure, but also this engine should make alot more power then the old one, so i can see the demand for fuel increasing.
LOL.......yeah Charlie, it's never pretty when you've a motor that runs with thousands of rotating parts.

Did you get the message I left you on the "O" Ring width, if not its .097. Your project motor is finally gonna get some fuel an spark.....COOL !!!!!!! Sure wish I was closer to you as I love to get my hands on this kinda stuff. Please keep us all in the loop as you make progress cause this is way cool.......