Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Laser boat..... Which should i go with.....on my Laser fish and play 19 'ter....

Ok so i know the new xs' are 100+lbs heavier than the 2.5 liters, but what am I to do......Boat has been completely redone by myself and help from glass shop. aprox 950lb. Trimmed away good bit of weight may be 900. Looking to repower, cant decide if i want used 2.5 225 , or go with new 225 sport xs with warranty. Now im being told just go with 250xs price is close to 225sport xs what are my pros and cons. Yes Mercury only. I have been around laser boats for 20 plus years and I know it will run either way, just looking at my options and some opinions and advice from some other speed freaks on here. And Laser fans.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SNV32706.jpg   20120605_115614.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Get a 250 pro xs it has a longer warranty than the xs. If your worried about weight move the batteries forward its only 100lbs.
    Quartershot T-3R 15" 3.5L E-Tec 1.62 Sportmaster

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tks, have it in works only when fishing, and cut back on fuel also since i will get so much better fuel savings than the old x flow johnny rude.