Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Radical Boat Reunion 03

Radical Boat Reunion 03
    The 2003 Radical Boat Reunion will take place at the Holiday Inn Riverfront
    in Palatka Fl. This event will be on May30, 31, June 1, 2003. Friday will be
    the meet and greet with refreshments. Saturday will be fun on the River
    during the day and that evening a banquet party with a live band prizes and
    games. Sunday will be a charity auction and swap meet; later many will tour
    down to Silver Glenn Springs. So what is the deal? A Friday meet-n-greet a
    Saturday River romp A Big Saturday night Party. A souvenir T-shirt, an
    auction and swap meet. All this to benefit The Make A wish Foundation. Call
    RaceBoat Rus 407-299-2427 or e-mail raceboatrus@aol.com for more information
    and Call Holiday Inn In Palatka For special room rate 386 328 3481. If you
    like Rad boats you will love The Radical Boat Reunion 03
    Last edited by raceboatrus; 12-20-2002 at 10:03 PM.
    Get It Wet And Go Fast.
    Thank you for being so nice

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    moving to top

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In cosideration

In consideration for you[ blackbird] and others who are the leaders in this sport I have moved the RBR03 to late may. As far as combining the events I have spoken to M Martin and will speak to Instigator and Balzy about a combo event . but from inception things have to be deliniated clearly, yes it is a good Idea. I also think that each event developes its flavor. The RBR`s are the home of the world fastest dock racing and more like a convention of performence boat entusiasts a party. I love racing and faster and faster boats but playing the racing fastest guy game often shines on the guy with the fastes hi money boat. all my guests are inportant. If you have $46000+ in a boat or a rebuilt $1500 royal craft you are a VIP at the RBR. I will write more Later
    Get It Wet And Go Fast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Events

Glad to see a lot of people will not have to make a difficult decision this spring. Been to both events, Palatka and Eustis the last two years and would hate to miss one of them.
    2006 Spectre 24' SCS
    2020 Mercury 300 ProXS

2001 Allison XB2003
    2006 Mercury 250XS

1988 22' Velocity (sold)

1995 Allison Grand Sport (sold)
    1998 Mercury Stock 2.5-260 SS

1990 Velocity 30' - 502's (sold)

Go Daddy Go! Racing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again thanks Russ

Thank you for making a "first step" toward a better future for boat enthusiests. Bigger, Better,,,, It's the way of today. People want what they see in front of them. If you flash a "pet rock " in front of their eyes,, thell them its great. They will buy it!! We need to flawnt our boats in front of the peoples eyes,,, they will see that it is great,,, and they will buy into it.

On another thread, posted was the stats of this web site ,ranking approx 92,000. If we wanted to get to 50,000,,, we need "popularity",,,, people got to see it. That responsibility is up to the participants. Once they have done their part, then the money will flow. All will benefit.

You can bet you ass that Hulk Hogan didn't make much in the early years of his wresteling career. But if him and others like him didn't bust their ass to make wresteling "popular" they would still be on hidden cable channels and no one would have muti million dollar saleries.

The first part is complete... this web site contains the people and resourses to make things happen in this sport. The promotes are out there,,,,, with little bags of money looking for something new.

It is up to us to let them know where to set the bag down.

football
    basket ball
    baseball
    wrestleing
    nascar
    formula 1
    monster trucks
    Harleys

what's left to be the ,,,,,,,,"next big thing" ?????????????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have spoken to M Martin and will speak to Instigator and Balzy about a combo event
    very cool idea!!
    Sunshine Syndicate Facebook link...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunsh...ref=ts&fref=ts

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like Riding Harleys

The outragious growth in the Biker Harley game is due much to what it represents, not so much the nuts and bolts but the attitude the romance the belonging and style. I do not think that anyone really goes out and gets a Harlry because they see them ripping down tha back streach at Daytona at 175 mph! I think it is the sizzle that sells{sell the sizzle not the steak} and performence boating certinly has sizzle. The racing is a very inportant part of this. but racing is not a easy way to meet this sport. The events and ralleys that gather friends of similar interest attrack people who want to be part of the happening. We are seeking good press and I hope that events like the Rumble to support Make a Wish. And the Toys for Tots Tour might be able to do this. Soon the public has to see that we are not Manatee killers and speed crazed freaks. That we are real people with more to us than the boats we drive. there are police men doctors attorneys and artist amoung our group. I look forward to seeing this sport grow.
    so when you go out in your boat take someone new be patient, have some fun and you may lite a spark of interest in that person. I bet with in a year your buddy will have a sportier boat than you. .... I will write more later
    Get It Wet And Go Fast.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The events and ralleys that gather friends of similar interest attrack people who want to be part of the happening. We are seeking good press and I hope that events like the Rumble to support Make a Wish. And the Toys for Tots Tour might be able to do this. Soon the public has to see that we are not Manatee killers and speed crazed freaks. That we are real people with more to us than the boats we drive
    russ,
    thats an excellent point youve made there, and holds true to how people get into this and they usually stay in it and rally's and get togethers solidify the relationships and friendships, the next natural step is join the racing, be cool to have an event that has both, i think your on to something here
    Sunshine Syndicate Facebook link...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunsh...ref=ts&fref=ts

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yess

And so it shall begin!! Like all things that succeed. We must start to bring our ideas together. More later