Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HORIZON72 View Post
    Chill out, got cabin 21. Can wait to see everyone. Will be up Thursday morning. Hey MOON I am thinking about bringing up my smoker and cooking some RIBS Friday night. What does everyone think? I will get with you when it gets closer. ( 12:1 and 8 month old gas does not mix!!!!! WOW funny noises...)
    cooker sounds great bad gas not so good

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in. I'll be in a Cabin out there somewhere!!! lol lol
    Hey did yall see the video with my boat in it? It turned out GREAT!!!
    Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPzb2fkw7Xg

The chicks are Pretty Hot!!! After you watch it, stop it @ 1:44 secs. you'll see what I mean OO

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    filmed in lake Butler?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lake Butler Video

Quote Originally Posted by waterslinger View Post
    filmed in lake Butler?

Yes it was, how did you know?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice vid,cant believe i could get it to pause right at the 1:44,lol,she's more then welcom to drive my boat

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is the water level at Kerr looking for the end of the month. Can you get betweeen the two lakes?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been in lake butler a lot, to many ski boats and cops for me but not a bad lake. Great video

Well we are geting a lot of rain right now so that should help the water level. Rained on us good in the Glenn this weekend To many cops in that place as well .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this still on?? The water should be up a good bit from the storm.
    Dalton

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will be there, hope all this rain has helped the lake level.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsofink View Post
    Inkman & Cin are in! We have a cabin booked at the big lake at Kerr Lake lodge. Dragging the boat to work friday and gettin off early so we come to the kookout and have a few cocktails with everybody. We'relookin forward to good times with good folks. COME ON HORIZON!
    Hey Greg,,,, sounds like you got it back together ??? Great !! We are back in town if you need any help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Robert, I've good news and bad news. The good news is dependant on the bad news. I had to pull motor out and get new crank and rods. Seems I've been quite lucky with the way she was runnin. I had a supposedly reputable machine shop build the bottom end for me year before last.He was supposed to have installed new crank and all 8 pistons. Not the case. I pulled it down and the crank was wiped out! 2 # 8 rods were installed which tells me I needed rods as well and he didn't tell me that and opted to use a used rod from another motor. Apparently the rods were'nt sized to the new crank. Fast forward to today...I had another machine shop dip the block. He said the cylinders are in great shape. All new 8 rods and a new crank. New cam bearings, mains and rod bearings. I'm picking it all up on friday and beginning the build. I'm putting it together myself. That way I can see and know exactly what I have.I also am changing out the cam. I was running the comp 292/292. Now I'm going with the comp extreme marine 270/286. Not as aggressive idle with this one but the power range is 1600-5400. The 292 was 2500-6500. So now I should have more outta the hole. I loved the way the 292 sounded but need the better bottom end. I'm also doing away with the water injecting into headers. I want to eliminate the water in the oil possibility. It'll be louder but who cares lol! Anyway, the plan is to build the motor and try to have it back in the boat and running for this sunday. I want to go to thonotasassa and do a shakedown. Which comes to the good news, we're still in for Kerr Lake. Just gotta bust ass to getter done
    Inkman

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsofink View Post
    Hey Robert, I've good news and bad news. The good news is dependant on the bad news. I had to pull motor out and get new crank and rods. Seems I've been quite lucky with the way she was runnin. I had a supposedly reputable machine shop build the bottom end for me year before last.He was supposed to have installed new crank and all 8 pistons. Not the case. I pulled it down and the crank was wiped out! 2 # 8 rods were installed which tells me I needed rods as well and he didn't tell me that and opted to use a used rod from another motor. Apparently the rods were'nt sized to the new crank. Fast forward to today...I had another machine shop dip the block. He said the cylinders are in great shape. All new 8 rods and a new crank. New cam bearings, mains and rod bearings. I'm picking it all up on friday and beginning the build. I'm putting it together myself. That way I can see and know exactly what I have.I also am changing out the cam. I was running the comp 292/292. Now I'm going with the comp extreme marine 270/286. Not as aggressive idle with this one but the power range is 1600-5400. The 292 was 2500-6500. So now I should have more outta the hole. I loved the way the 292 sounded but need the better bottom end. I'm also doing away with the water injecting into headers. I want to eliminate the water in the oil possibility. It'll be louder but who cares lol! Anyway, the plan is to build the motor and try to have it back in the boat and running for this sunday. I want to go to thonotasassa and do a shakedown. Which comes to the good news, we're still in for Kerr Lake. Just gotta bust ass to getter done
    Give me a call if you go to the lake,,,, need to run mine also.
    Sounds like you got it going your way now,,,, but if you need some help I am available Sunday.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moonshine View Post
    Here we go Agian Lake Kerr Salt Springs,FL June 29,30-7/1 Elite Resort 1-800-356-2460 or info@eliteresorts.com Call and get your cabins or campsite as soon as you can they are filling up fast this will be our 6th year and we always have a great turn out so come one and all we cant wait to see you all again this year.
    What ramp(s) will be used for this event? I've never been to Lake Kerr, been to the Ocala National Forrest so I know the general area. Any info would be great, thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney073 View Post
    What ramp(s) will be used for this event? I've never been to Lake Kerr, been to the Ocala National Forrest so I know the general area. Any info would be great, thanks.
    I think the folks at Elite Resorts are letting folks use their ramp for this even if your not staying there. Read it somewhere. Maybe someone else on here will know. Think I read you just tell them your with the Hot Boat folks. I will be down for just Sat and am not staying the night and hope we can use their ramp.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast