Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Racer/Promoter in need of boating community's help

Those of you older guys and gals in the outboard drag race scene know or know of Glen Brashier . He has been putting on the "SMOKING in the COVE RACE" for 25 years as well as promoted some DSRA races back when , anyone that knows Glen know him as I do to be a fellow racer/ promotor and lover of our sport as well as a TRUE friend.

Well got the bad news today that his wife Nikki has a brain tumor and has to start chemotherapy Monday , I know that Glen being the owner of a boat reapair shop isn't independently weathy and could not only use some HIGH POWERED PRAYER but help with some of these Dr. bills that are gonna be astronomical.

Glens too proud a guy to say anything but Scream and Fly members are the kind that always help thier own...Send Prayers and what ever you can , I know Glen and the Brashier family would appreicate it ..

Thanks guys and gals....
    Jay and Cathy Smith

Glen Brashirer @ K & K Marine
    1643 Airport Rd.
    Hot Springs , Ark 71913
    Jay @ JSRE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I hate to hear that Jay. Glen is truly one of the best guys in this sport. Years ago we pulled up at our motel and Glen and Ronnie Joe were staying there also. Glen had on a new K&K Marine T shirt that I told him I liked. He took it off and gave it to me. He gave me the shirt off of his back. I still have the shirt and a friend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can remember those days like yesterday Rodney..And I don't dought that at all Glen is just that sort of guy !!!

Jay
    Jay @ JSRE