Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's a cop story for all you haters, shows just how ignorant people can be

an aquaintance of mine is a cop and responded to a call that a 80 year old man was having trouble breathing in a store. the cop and the paramedics arrrived at the same time and stabilized the man while waiting on the ambulance. while waiting he coded and they took him off the chair and put him on the floor to work on him. while performing cpr on the man a lady kept saying excuse me. she kept saying it while they were working the mouth air pump and pumping his chest. they finally said wtf do you want, and she asked if they could move him to side as she couldnt get up the aisle she wanted to shop. you cant get any less heartless than this. the poor guy died on the spot and she couldnt wait to get to the potatoe chips.
    current rides-
    DCB Mach 22, twin 2.5
    2002 Bullet 20 XDC
    1991 Checkmate Pulse 225 Promax
    Jamis Zenith Elite road bike-one old man power
    past rides- four stv's, one 21 liberator, one mirage and a glasstron and a few pontoon boats and a duck boat.
    past power-2.5's, 200, 260,280, drag. 3.0 L-225, 300x
    No more dirtbikes!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unbelievable.

96' STV Euro

Smarta$$ of the
    Sunshine Syndicate,

How to upload pics (click here)

Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Well then, give her a $50 bottle of booze and don't let her know about the hookers, or what you spend on them
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadAction View Post
    oh no. i just realized I am the voice of reason on a thread. i am so done, RIP 1Bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The difference is, the police should be more professional than the civilians. The "cop haters" who are ranting about the Philly case all agree the cops should be more educated about the law than us folks and should be more prodivient in their vocabulary and not curse like and illiterate ghetto boy........

Uh and yes, that lady is scum too
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors". Plato .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    professionalism goes out the window if i have a gun on someone and they refuse to listen. im sure we would all get a little excited and drop the f bomb a few times in that situation. philly is the toilet of pa, there's spots you cant even go buy a tv without fear of getting mugged/shot while carring thru the parking lot to your car in broad day light.
    current rides-
    DCB Mach 22, twin 2.5
    2002 Bullet 20 XDC
    past rides- four stv's, one 21 liberator, one mirage and a glasstron and a few pontoon boats and a duck boat.
    No more dirtbikes!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im just a floater in that toilet, But I do agree with dutch,there is some bad spots here and the cops have alot to deal with.The ignorance of some people is unbelievable
    1986 Hydro Vegas w/260
    1980 24' Superboat w/300 PM (Sold)
    1986 20'Taylor LP w/300 promax (Sold)
    1986 10' Cougar Cub w/25 Johnson (Sold)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nothin wrong with being a floater, im right there with you
    current rides-
    DCB Mach 22, twin 2.5
    2002 Bullet 20 XDC
    No more dirtbikes!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There still is no excuse for them not to know the law especially one that is so important as to whether someone can legally open carry. I could understand rhem drawing down on someone waving a gun around, but carrying one on their hip and not making any threatining moves.......

Also, dropping the f-bomb is one thing, but that Philly cop used it as every other word that came out of his mouth.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors". Plato .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I carry in Philly everywhere,concealed of course but it was told to me many times that in Philly you can't openly carry.Whether its a law or not is beyond me but I also heard that Philly is trying to be their own state as far as gun laws go.A good friend of mine was pulled over on a simple traffic violation and told the cop that he was carrying a handgun and he a permit to do so,the cops took the gun and slid across the roof of his very nice car over to the cops partner and unloaded the magazine,gave the gun back to my friend and made him pick the ammo up himself!!! I don't know what that was all about but my guess is the police get alittle leary arounf people carrying firearms,permit or not!Im not defending the cop on that video but the guy was giving the cop a hard time!
    1986 Hydro Vegas w/260

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

Back to the original post, i have been a firefighter/paramedic for 16 years now and one of the first codes i worked was at a buffet. Had a guy ask me to move while i was intubating my patient so he could get some more waffles. True story.

People who live in their comfortable little worlds getting their knowledge strictly from tv or i-net haven't got a clue what it is like to deal with some of the vermon that live on the streets. I work in a crap hole neighborhood in downtown Phoenix and see things everyday a lot of people wouldn't believe.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut0302 View Post
    Im just a floater in that toilet
    HAHAHA love it going to have to use that........

Chris
    God, Country, and Fast Boats
    SPECIAL BOAT TEAM 12/ HSB'S SOC NSWU-1

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut0302 View Post
    I carry in Philly everywhere,concealed of course but it was told to me many times that in Philly you can't openly carry.Whether its a law or not is beyond me but I also heard that Philly is trying to be their own state as far as gun laws go.A good friend of mine was pulled over on a simple traffic violation and told the cop that he was carrying a handgun and he a permit to do so,the cops took the gun and slid across the roof of his very nice car over to the cops partner and unloaded the magazine,gave the gun back to my friend and made him pick the ammo up himself!!! I don't know what that was all about but my guess is the police get alittle leary arounf people carrying firearms,permit or not!Im not defending the cop on that video but the guy was giving the cop a hard time!

What is the point of telling the cop you have a gun concealed? It isn't against the law to have one concealed if you have a permit. What do you think they are gonna do? Go, ok, just keep your hands where I can see them?

Call me crazy, but the time to say you got a gun is when they ask you before they pat you down, do you have any weapons I need to know about? I never ever say, I got a gun. NEVER. It's none of their business.

Scuff my gun or car, you'll be hearing about it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its required to let the officer know that you are carrying or so I'm told(there was no rulebook given with the permit).I do know this Philly is quick to revoked the permit for just about any reason they feel is good enough.....There was a case here recently where a guy with a permit to carry was defending himself against a bunch of drunkin college football jocks and he shot one of them and was almost sent to jail over it,luckily it happened in front of a news studio that had survaliance camaras recording the incident and showed that he gave the jock a warning using lesser force and was aquitted..heres the link http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/...oting_01_17_10
    1986 Hydro Vegas w/260