User Tag List

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take off the bunch of ya

Yep,proud hoser indeed. I guess I have one of the bigger girls on this site at 25 feet. It does run a surface drive so it looks like one of you outboard guys from a distance
    Fibertron,where in Aurora do you live. I am right near crappy tire on Murray. I often boat the holland river for kicks and do most of my running on simcoe,couchiching and up in the muskokas.
    Maybe over the winter we could get some of the locals together at a nearby watering hole to shoot the boat bs.

On another note,any of you guys sled in winter?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2822rooster3-med.jpg  
    Airpacker

Flyin a cat is almost as good as sex.
    well................................... almost
    Eliminator Daytona Pilot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Crazy Canucks

Originally posted by Flat Out

I love the six mile long puddle called Crystal Lake were I have my cottage, mxz & skidoo29 cottage there too.
    HMMMMM,lets see,thats 6 miles at 90mph = 1.5 minutes end to end......its too dam short Sean and way to flat too!!
    Airpacker

Eliminator Daytona Pilot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

a MINUTE OR LESS IN AN STV

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya Ya Anthony,except that the only time I was there,the stv's all wanted to stay at the dock because it was too rough for them
    Airpacker

Eliminator Daytona Pilot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ME ON THE OTHER HAND...I love riding the STV in the Snot...(well 2ft snot)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep under 2 min end to end in the Vector, Our Crystal lake is a little small and flat for you bigger boats and tunnels but is just right for my little Vector!

Airpacker, me and my brother skidoo29 sled almost every weekend during the winter, were Skidoo riders. How about you?
    1996 Allison GSE /200XS
    1977 Hydrostream Ventura / 150 Mariner MAG III

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hes asking 5500 for it when i last saw it. I dont know if its worth the trade though??? I kinda want to built a vector or Vking how I want anyways. Im right near ahs, actually its in my backyard. My old high school. In the spring we should all go for a run in the river, i dont think my current boat would do to well in the lake. Thats crazy though, someone else on the board from aurora..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey another Canadian Boater from Peterborough Ontario. Spend most of my boating time on Lake Kasshabog, which is just off the tip end of Stoney Lake (not connected to Stoney Lake). Live in Lakefield and work near Toronto (Markham). Years ago the search for the right boat (to run small outboards) was never found. So as a family project, the Murph-V-Hull was born.
    Chris Murphy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Murph

I was lookin at your pics the other day. That boat looks pretty cool. I like the shots of it with the 200

Dont worry guys, I got 13 miles of AWSOME waterway and as soon as I claim ownership of the family cottage.. Im inviting EVERYONE lol
    or you guys could just stay at the lodge down the lake ad Ill tell my parents it was a coincedence

There is another lake (1 houre north of Bellville) called lake Mazinaw. It too is 13 miles of wide open water and along one shore there is a 300ft rock wall. I think it would be a pretty cool place for some future meet!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mxz, I was born wearing yellow underwear Been Dooin for 32 years except for 3 years on a Mercury Snow Twister 440. I have a 2003 rev 600ho in the trailer(wifey's sled) and a 2002 mini Z (daughter's ride) and on Saturday I am picking up my new Renegade 800ho Got the cat shrink wrapped thursday night so its BRING ON THE SNOW time

fibertron,you're just down the road from me then. I hate the river in spring,too much crap to avoid and you don't want to be making panic turns at 90 in a cat I can tell ya! How long ago was AHS your old school?

Hey Murph,how does it run with the big merc on it? Sure is an interesting looking bottom. The transom notch kind of looks like the lid of a coffin

Anthony, I just might see you Saturday night if I can get up north and back in time. Would I be better off coming back down highway 12 to get to this place? Maybe call me friday and give me exact directions?
    Airpacker

Eliminator Daytona Pilot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MURPH

CHRIS....

Long time no see great too see your on bored. Get your ass on down to the PBCC social Nite it would be great to see you and the family again...its been a while

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm there....

Good to see some serious interest in Sat's social event. I will be there with new stories to add to the ones that seem to have(unfortunatly) stuck in the mind of whoever puts out the PBCC newsletter! (haha I'm suspicious of Ted!)
    Would be great to see you Chris, I owe you some beers for the trim buttons and gage. Looking forward to seeing you again Anthony
    Cheers
    James

p.s. NO, I don't have pics of when it sank!

:P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YEP...it will be good to see you again too JAMES

Hamilton, ON. Canada and on weekends, Lake Erie.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really looking forward to putting some faces to names. Should be fun. Please come right up introduce yourselves. I'm pretty easy to spot. 50yrs old, medium brown hair, 5'10", 265, large armband tatoo on my left forearm.
    James, I like Budweiser.
    Chris Lacey <'((><
    22' Redline SOB
    Merc 225 3.0l
    1995 Harley Davidson Road King

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Anthony, ya I know its been a long time (about 4 years I think). You know how it goes, Family, Business and of course finances (mostly lack of). I haven’t even made it to the boat show since I had my boat at the PBCC booth or even been to the show since it moved into the new building. I hope to change that this January. I am still doing shift work and have to work the night of the social night. Maybe with enough small boaters here from the area we can get the Kawartha run back next year? It would be great to see some faces again.

P Man and Airpacker, ya the 200 was fun. That was my buddys motor (he is driving) that we tried out one day just for fun. The 115 is plenty enough motor for the boat, not that the 200 is not, its just you can have so much fun with a lot less gas with the 115 and that is what the boat was designed for (you don’t need a V6 to enjoy good performance boating). The biggest problem is finding the right prop for the motor. I use a 30” old style in-line Chopper. Even with that I still have extra rpm’s. Red line for these motors is 5250 and I run with the 30” inch 5400 to 5500. If you do the numbers you see that 5400 with 2.07 gear ratio with 10% slip puts you at about 69mph and 5500 puts you at about 70mph. I really don’t know the exact speed as I only have a water pickup off the lower unit and have never had the chance to use a GPS. I have had other boots clock me at a solid 65mph. The 70 Evenrude was even pulling about 45mph. The amazing thing is it so easy to drive. Had my 12 year daughter hanging her this year (with me beside her of course). The buddy that has the 70 just got a 1988 150 Merc for her, should be fun.

Last edited by Murph; 10-31-2003 at 10:45 PM.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast