User Tag List

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, im also from Canadaaa, Aurora Ont to be more specific, although i currently reside in Barrie for school. Anyways I boat on Boshkung Lake, in Canarvon and Drag Lake in Haliburton. Both are good times. In the spring I occasionally put the boat in simco if im in desperation for a run, the rivers like twenty minutes from my house and always calm, nice during the week when theres no one out, got to be carefull for them crusiers. I started with a very underpowerd TnT I built and Now run a 14.5' fibertron with a 90 merc. Oh ya the Fibertrons fo sale, to fund my project vector(hopefully soon I buy). Its cool seeing all the Ontario and Canada people on the board. Oh ya speedyfast, whats that red boat in the pic you posted, a Charger, it looks crazy. Anyways i better end this rambling , oh ya I want to join pbcc and meet everyone but the darn site dont work, oh well hopefully over the winter. Heres my Boattttttt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fibertron1.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another Canadian here... Currently in Holland Landing (just north of Newmarket), but grew up in Goulais River (it's just north of Sault Ste. Marie).

Just found this thread (just got back from Florida - boat race and extended holiday)...

Now I just wish the snow would get here!

This is what I do for fun:
    Raceboatworld.com

Rainer

RaceboatWorld.com

Powerboat Racing News, Information, Directory, and Forums

Hamilton, ON. Canada and on weekends, Lake Erie.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is funny. I see that this post was originally from AnthonySS calling attention to LAST years PBCC social night. By coincidence (or not) this years social night is this Saturday. Jeff, the boater formerly known as Yammer, posted on this earlier in the week. Hoping to be able to meet some of you guys there as I am attending for the first time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dcp00267.jpg  
    Last edited by chris_lacey; 10-30-2003 at 08:42 AM.
    Chris Lacey <'((><
    22' Redline SOB
    Merc 225 3.0l
    1995 Harley Davidson Road King

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raceboat...

Thats crazy how close you are to me!! I also like reading through the thread, and it suprised my how many Canadians are into performance boating.
    89' Hydrostream Vista 200XP
    Delta 3cyl FORCE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazy Canucks

Lets get all the Crazy Canucks out this Sat to Papp's Bar & Grill in Pickering 7-11 see thread in Gen disc.
    Also I host the Season Opener at my cottage late May/ early June so stay in touch.
    Canada has some of the best Hi Perf boating on the planet. We've got lost of deep clean water to play in. Lucky us.
    I love the six mile long puddle called Crystal Lake were I have my cottage, mxz & skidoo29 cottage there too.
    Sean, 19 J-Craft ,225 Johnson
    If everything seems to be going well,you have obviously overlooked something

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Fibertron
    Anyways I boat on Boshkung Lake, in Canarvon and Drag Lake in Haliburton. Both are good times.

Hey Fibertron I am on Maple Lake and Eagle Lake. My Family is on Maple and my wife's on Eagle. I want to get over to Boshkung for a day next summer. Nice run I am sure through little Bushkung and into 12 mile.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOOD POINT...

CHRIS....

I will finally be attending this years PBCC SOCIAL event...So if your interested in meeting some of the other SNF gang...come meet us there...you don't have to be a PBCC member to attend and its only $20 bucks to attend.

I will look forward to meeting you...so come by and say hi....I am really not as bad as I look.

So look for the guys who's wife makes him look really good

Oh Yeah

Rice Lake is represented by

me
    Chris L
    Jeff W
    Bill K
    Tony V
    Chuck S
    Tony H
    Wayne H
    Glenn S
    Doc
    Sal G
    and many more
    Last edited by AnthonySS; 10-30-2003 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    adam, post pics of that stream, little bosh to twelve mile kinda sucks cause its real shallow, and only gets shallower as the season ends. Its not hard to find your way through if you fallow someone. You get the hang of it after a while, boshkung also has some spots(rocks) you need to be carefull of, just ask around to find out where. You should deffenintly do it though, its a great lake.. If im around ill defenintly show ya

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fibertron

welcome to scream and fly.. yup 87' Charger STV. check it out!
    peace

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...hlight=mintest
    FAST BOATS<FAST WOMEN<IF THEY WANT A RIDE<TELL EM' KEEP ON WISHIN'!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Fibertron
    little bosh to twelve mile kinda sucks cause its real shallow, and only gets shallower as the season ends. Its not hard to find your way through if you fallow someone. You get the hang of it after a while, boshkung also has some spots(rocks) you need to be carefull of, just ask around to find out where. You should deffenintly do it though, its a great lake.. If im around ill defenintly show ya
    I hear you there. My uncle put his voodoo in there a few years back, was ripping across Boshkung when he noticed he was in about 2' of water! This was pretty much in the middle of the lake.

Get the vector and we can have a mini-hydrostream summit in Carnarvon next summer.

There is one for sale in Eagle lake at the moment. I think the guy who owns Eagle Lake store (Rick Bagg?) is selling it. It is a bit older ('76?) but looks decent. Maybe you want to check it out.

If you are driving into Eagle lake from the west you cross a bridge then the road makes a turn to the right and snakes into town. Jsut before you hit town there is a stable on your left and last I saw (last weekend) the vector is sitting outside on the grass. If you hit the 50 km/h zone you have gone to far.

Cheers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

speedy fast STV

I checked your link, I see that other than the motor that boat is exactly how my brother made it. Can you believe that no one wanted it when he wanted to sell it!
    MW

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can not

its crazy, I think my buddy got it off your brother for around 11,000, thats an awesome price considering the condition of the hull and the engine that was on it. this hull feels super solid. do you have any additional info. on the boat i.e. history etc.. that would be cool.
    yeah its pretty much untoucched other than the engine ( old one blew up - seized actually b/c the marina forgot to re-connect the oil hose!!!) some flourescent (80's ish) stickers were removed and a pretty killer stero added.
    tak care.... ps nice boats
    FAST BOATS<FAST WOMEN<IF THEY WANT A RIDE<TELL EM' KEEP ON WISHIN'!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adam, I almost traded my Fibertron to theguy on eagle lake for his vector, I took a look right at the end of the summer, i think its a 77, the only reason i never took it was the motor was an old evinrude 150, the boat need some work too. You never know i might end up givin him a call if my luck here dosnt work out soon. I just cant see trading my boat which looks new 1990 and 93 motor for an old 77vector which looks old and old 80s motor.What does everyone else think is it worth it!!
    Heres a pic of the vector
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails im000098.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stv

My brother is a perfectionist, he only bought the boat because he thought it would be fun to come out and practice with us when we were into MOD-VP racing. Soon after I went Offshore and he had no where to go, he could not come out in the rough. So the boat was kind of unused for years. Ofcoarse it was always inside and he would keep it updated with my Merc truck connections. It was a deal. That foot trim started when I didnt want to have a curly cord around the steering hub, so I made the foot trim. Then my brother copyed it and made it nicer on his boat. My sumerford STV is out there somewhere with a matching trailer that we built together.
    MW

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    small world eh? How much was he asking for it?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast