Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The part number for the tee thats needed is posted above and available at McMaster-Carr

Jay
    Jay @ JSRE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the tees at Grainger also...$6.69 for a 10-pack. They carry the tygon tubing also but they only sell it in 50ft spools for $39. Mcmaster-Carr has everything you need but if you need it quick Grainger usually has it in stock if not comes in next day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get my Tygon from Napa

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depending on your location, Mc Master Carr delivers pretty darn quick. I order in the morning and it's at my front door the very next day.

If they don't have it............you don't need it.............LOL.

Gary

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are the specs on the correct grade of Tygon. For Information purposes only.

And +++++ on Mc Master Carr. I just yesterday placed an order from them. They are a little pricey on shipping their small orders. But you'll usually see it within two days.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=600 align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>
    Tygon® F-4040-A Fuel & Oil Tubing
    <HR color=silver SIZE=1>
    </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> PRODUCT INFORMATION
    • Tygon® F-4040-A Fuel & Oil Tubing.
    • Applications: Small engine fuel lines, general automotive, recreational vehicles, lawn and garden equipment, coolant transfer, heating fuels, cutting compounds, polishing equipment, lubrication lines . . . Source: Tygon®, FLS3116-2M-0703-SGCS, 2003.
    • Features & Benefits: "Specifically designed to handle most fuels and industrial lubricants,Tygon® Fuel and Lubricant Tubing resists the swelling and hardening caused by hydrocarbon-based fluids.This significantly reduces the risk of failure due to cracking and leakage. Its minimum extractability safeguards the liquid or vapor being transferred against adulteration.
      "Because it ’s extremely flexible,Tygon® Fuel and Lubricant Tubing simplifies installation, even in tight places.It is translucent yellow for positive identification and to allow easy flow monitoring.It is routinely used to handle gasoline, kerosene, heating oils, cutting compounds and glycol-based coolants." —Tygon®, FLS3116-2M-0703-SGCS, 2003. Also according to specs, this series is UV and light resistant, brittle resistant, resists swelling, and good for most petroleum products.
    • Do not use above 50 psi working pressure. Larger size and thinner walls should only be used no more than 15 to 20 psi working pressure. Durometer: 57 (shore-A @ 15 seconds). Maximum temperature: 165 °F or 74 °C. Standard length: 50 feet. Use fuel-oil hose or the push-on hoses for more demanding applications.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Bud Conner "Heathen" "Defending Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your right on the pricey shipping Bud. I have to laugh sometimes when I placed an order for one item I can't find locally, but need it now.........The item I ordered is no bigger than a pack of cigarettes and shipped in a box that's 8" x 8" x 15" stuffed 99% full with packing materials...............LOL.

As they say........Ya wanna play.........Ya gotta pay.........

Gary

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep you nailed that on the head Gary.. The size of the boxes amaze me some time as well. My last order was for two tortion springs that would fit in the palm of my hand. And they arrived in a box just like you described. It took me longer to find them in all that wadded up packing than it does to drink a beer on a hot day.

But their service is impeccable. And if they ain't got it you're likely not to find it.

DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    90 % of the orders I make on line with MC is at my door in 2 days.. GREAT service and inventory of a zillion parts from A-Z ..

Hey Bud ya cold up there ?

Jay
    Jay @ JSRE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Smith View Post
    90 % of the orders I make on line with MC is at my door in 2 days.. GREAT service and inventory of a zillion parts from A-Z ..

Hey Bud ya cold up there ?

Jay
    Dam weather here is killing me. Had several weeks in the 20's with nothing warmer than low 40's. Tomorrow we're going to have a heat wave of 51*.

Got any Xtra room?? I might just come down and live with you cathy and the dogs for a couple months . I machine and work for sea food .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2