Quote Originally Posted by carykard View Post
I don't think Lake Talquin is very hot boat friendly. Lot of nature people from tallahassee like to canoe and kayak out there. I live on Lake Seminole about forty miles north and there is plenty of places up here to run. The lake is made from two rivers that come together so there is no shortage of places to go and the cops don't mess with you. Most people hang out in Bainbridge on the river just north of Tallahassee on 27. They just got a new mega ramp park and there are alot of sandbars here to hangout on. http://bainbridgega.com/news/publish/092910ramps.shtml
We also have boat racing here and in Quincy just south of the dam. Drag racing and roundy round boats. Let me know if you ever come up to this area and we can ride. You going to Lake Kerr this year?
Carykard, We bought a place just off of Old Bainbridge rd. South of Havana. and are up here this W/E. July 9 2011. We plan to ride to Bainbridge to see the ramp and check out the area. Give me a call if you have a chance. Robert 904-225-8695
We made the Kerr run and had a great time, did you make it ? We got split up and some of us were on the big lake and most to the V-drives stayed on the little lake. Could not go through the cut. Still was a great time.