Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jay Smith @ JSRE

I must say customer service is the best from JSRE. Last week I posted in Technical Discussions about a problem I was having with my 260 not wanting to idle and running very strange, I had many great suggestions as to what possibly could be the cause. But Jay was recovering from major eye surgery and saw my post and realised that this was a JSRE motor and still contacted me to help me troubleshoot my problem!

IMO this is what you call customer service is all about, Jay was recuperating from surgury but still checking the site and helping people out.

Thanks! Jay Smith (Hope everything is well with the recovery) Great Customer service! Jimmy
    Smith Bend Senior Citizen & proud of it.
    88 Cobra Stick steer boat, 88 50 hp Merc Sold
    94 Mirage River Rocket (completely re built by Mirage in 08) 96 JSRE 260 Merc. Sold
    2012 Glasstream Flats Flite 90 hp Optimax piece of CRAP Bad Mistake! Thank God It's Gone!
    1991 20 CC Bullet 2.5 Merc
    2021 Mirage Flyn Fliver 25 hp Merc
    The road to life is long & rocky so remember you gonna need to take plenty of beer!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel the same... He called me back while he was on vacation in the mountains, and i didnt have a jsre motor, hope you have a quick and complete recovery jay, and thanks being the way you are with people. We really do appreciate it.
    90 Vegas 89 200 78mph

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speedy recovery to you Jay!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind words guys. I do my best to help all that are willing to accept my advise as most of the information I pass along is from MY many years of failures as well as success stories, MY advise is not read from a post and just regurgitating information I've read or HEARD someone talk about at the sandbar.I offer it of my own free will trying to help, either accept it or not its always your call , I'm not correct 100% of the time don't claim to be and BTW, NO ONE IS 100% of the time on these things I learn EVERYDAY Consider my input as just another opinion, troubleshooting path or an interjection of another option or idea in route to fix your issues or answer a question..

I LOVE to help solve problems , for me its a challenge or a quest to find a successful answer or troubling shooting path. Most that contact me about an issue are already pulling their hair out and are needing HELP and THATS who I strive to get out of a bind either it be on a forum, E Mail, PM or phone call, also those who call or contact me for knowledge don't care if I cuss like a sailor or tell them whats wrong in iambic pentamater they just want to be fixed and thats what and whom I'm here to do and will continue to do as long as "The LORD'S willing and the Crick don't rise"

Again thanks,
    Jay
    Jay @ JSRE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He helped me this morning as well, now just have to get the balls to take all the unecssary modules off and reset the timing with his dial indicator

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shoot, I've talked with Jay on the phone at 2:00 in the morning before while here at work at the refinery. He has always been willing to help with whatever problem I've had.

The thing I don't understand is the folks who have nothing better to do than throw rocks at Jay or attempt to pick apart his free advice. I don't understand the motivation. If you don't like him or his ways, then just don't read his posts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never talked to the guy but just from reading his post He has helped me alot of good info there Thanks