Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question 21' Eliminator Daytona Winch and Trailer Rubber Roller Setup

Does anyone have a picture of the rubber roller set up of the front of there trailer for a 21' Eliminator Daytona. I don't like the way mine is set up and don't think it has enough support in the front. Any suggestions would be great. Thought about putting one of the small round cones in the center buy don't know if that would be better or not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eliminatoir trailer 2 .jpg   Eliminatoir trailer.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a 21' Liberator, basically the same hull and my trailer is set up where the boat can actually float (up or down) in front and is held from shifting forward or aft by a retaining bar that hooks into the bow eye. I've got a winch on a post to draw up the boat, then I remove the winch hook and attach the retaining bar. I'll try to get some pics if you want them. If your trailer has allot of flex in the bow section, you "DON'T" want to restrain the bow downward or you'll be looking at replacing your bow eye and some of the hull when it get's damaged over time from the constant pressure applied.

Gary

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Daytona had the "California" style tie down also. Definitely easier on the boat but kind of a pain to get used to. I like Liberators idea of a winch and then the bar. Most guys just floated their boats into position and latched em down.
    Rock
    Team Junk

No sparkling wiggles in here, only dump truck grinches.

"Screamin Heathen"