So, I had some electrical issues, and decided to rewire the entire boat. Like most of us who race I had a couple of batteries to get 24v to the starter & up trim. The way the boat was wired I always had a problem with the 24v back feeding through the harness. After the rewire I was looking in to alternative to 24v and spent a lot of time talking with some dude named Steve at Rock Batteries. Since Rockingham is not too far out of the way going to Tabor this past weekend he told my to stop by and pick up a battery & charger, which would save me a bunch of money on shipping since I needed it for the weekend.

It finally dawned on me that since Rock Batteries is at Rockingham Dragway they were the same company, kinda sorta. Then the light went off again when it hit me that Steve was Steve Earwood, the owner of both. He took the time out of an event weekend at the Dragway to get me set up, make sure I knew what was what, check out my boat, and shoot the **** for a while. Then to top it all off he called me this morning to see how I liked the setup and how both my weekend and the race turned out.

What a great guy, and service you can't beat. Thanks Steve!!