Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 75 sanger dude View Post
    Thanks for all the responces guys.
    You guys have some beautiful boats.
    mine is nowhere near that nice yet,but I am working on it.

Don't worry about what she looks like now. You have a great platform to start from and the possibilities are only limited by your imagination. My Sanger sat for years and was structurely sound but the paint and interior was shot. I had it completely restored in 2 months and spent a LOT of late nights in the garage doing it but it was well worth it. She may not have a big huffer motor like some of the boats these guys have but she sure is pretty to look at and a pretty respectable runner too.

Here are a couple before and after pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jetboat1.jpg   Jetboat017.jpg   Jetboat005.jpg   GuthrieLake004.jpg   GuthrieLake003.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sux.
    My wife is bitching that we need a family boat and I am tired of hearing it. So if anyone wants to buy anything off it or wants the whole thing let me know.

It has a good 454 with 750 double pump. Basset headers. Good berkley pump. It has a hydraulic place diverter. Mallorey ignition. New deck and carpet. The boat is solid with no soft spots. Clear title.

I am very dissapointed I was looking forward to getting her going. Maybe someone one here is able to.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bummer.
    Last edited by Last Mohican; 04-07-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 75 sanger dude View Post
    This sux.
    My wife is bitching that we need a family boat and I am tired of hearing it. So if anyone wants to buy anything off it or wants the whole thing let me know.

It has a good 454 with 750 double pump. Basset headers. Good berkley pump. It has a hydraulic place diverter. Mallorey ignition. New deck and carpet. The boat is solid with no soft spots. Clear title.

I am very dissapointed I was looking forward to getting her going. Maybe someone one here is able to.

Tell the wife to get over it. My wife used to complain about my Sunsation 32 Dominator all the time and even threatened to divorce me over it. I told her to pack her bags because the Dominator stays. I had the boat before we got married and would still have it long after she left.
    That was 2 years ago and she is still here. If I EVER sell the Dominator,(and thats a BIG if)it will be 100% my decision and she won't have any say in the matter period. The Sanger was my father who has since passed away so that will NEVER go anywhere while I'm breathing.

Good luck.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll have a lot better luck selling that boat if you get it running and to the lake. The way it sits right now you'll be hard pressed to get $1K for it. It has a few desirable parts. You may get more by parting it out but you will be stuck with a hull and trailer that nobody will take. It's unfortunate but it is the harsh reality. Look around on craigslist. Non lake ready jet boats take a long time to sell around here. They typically get reduced in price to virtually nothing or they never sell.

Let me know if I can help.
    Matt

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    true story mohican if it cant move under its own power in the water all you have is a price inertube with a cd player and cup holders tell the old lady to try it before she knocks it man

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Mohican View Post
    You'll have a lot better luck selling that boat if you get it running and to the lake. The way it sits right now you'll be hard pressed to get $1K for it. It has a few desirable parts. You may get more by parting it out but you will be stuck with a hull and trailer that nobody will take. It's unfortunate but it is the harsh reality. Look around on craigslist. Non lake ready jet boats take a long time to sell around here. They typically get reduced in price to virtually nothing or they never sell.

Let me know if I can help.
    Matt
    ya not really worried about selling it I have property in heath that it can sit in a garage for however long it needs to ,was just seeing if there were parts anyone needed.

alright guys great sight ,maybe be back on again some day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2