Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BoaterMike,

Can't hurt to try I say. It's why they use clay in the auto industry. Just don't give up trying and don't get discouraged. Trial and Error is the only route to get anyhere in life as long as it's your money.

Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by boatermike View Post
    Bondo in my nozzle. I'm thinking it will hold for a little while and is easy enough to remove if I need to. Maybe I could design and market a do it yourself kit with a cardboard form.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i appreciate the support from you guys and i bet the guys that are supportive have boats that preform .all new good things start out as an idea and often are ridiculed . i believe ken warby built his boat at home in a regular old garage.

i have seen a few of my ideas get used before by people at the absolute top of the boat racing world

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i was younger,, i worked for a truckin company, washing trucks that specialized in hauling lead zinc out of the 4 largest mine in north america, now in northern canada the roads are not the greatest, not all paved, so our job was to get as much road dirt, snow and ice off,, for weight reasons,,, we used a 1.5 inc. fire hose, with a brass nozzel that was necked down, the pump that supplied us, was known as a monitor pump,, this thing easily pushed a f$#k of a;lot of water through an 8inc pipe,,, it was used to wash down an entire mountain side during the klondike gold rush,,, we would tap out the end of the nozzel, and insert differnt type of inserts, some .5 inc. some that were flattened, some were actually necked down even more,, and let me tell you,,,, the force that came out of there would actually peel skin off! we could easily peel the paint off the trucks, dent the doors,, and aiming the spray at any glass,,, was a HUGE, NO,NO, as we found out 1 time,,,, So in all reality,, the force that can be acomplished out of a jet, is open to your mind,, and pocket book!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2