Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

PURPOSE: I got the engine and its gonna be like new, but no prop, no period boat, no steering, no power trim, YES just the engine and its beginning to look like it just came out of the factory. I wish to correspond with other Twister know its and owners to do a really good job on mine and perhaps they can help me to acquire the missing parts to full boathood! I am a Stock, Modified and Pro-Alky hydro driver so this foray into a sit down nostalgia MOD U tunnel boat kick has always been my dream engine since I was frst married! No I haven't married since! Same fine lady 29 years later and she used to drive hydro too! She understands my disease. Email - John at: hydrop@mb.sympatico.ca
    hydrop

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    John, we're a dying bunch. Maybe we can get some government money as an endangered species. Nobody cares much about the black race Mercs. Even the AOMCI guys don't really care......they'd much rather have an old 2 or 4 cyl H motor. I enjoyed looking at the Anzani pics. Somebody told me last night that there's a 9 1/2 15 cleaver for sale on this board but I can't find it. I'll try to get back with you on it. I'm still trying to figure out what I've got extra, blade wise. If you get to the point of cranking it, I'll send you something at least to use until another one pops up. They're on E Bay from time to time also, but there doesn't seem to be one now.