User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 202
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wrong Island , New York
    Posts
    3,775
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrophobic guy View Post
    Comparing Ron Paul to Thomas Jefferson is quite a stretch. Only thing I see in comparison is he believes in what he does and has stuck to those beliefs and hasn't been thoroughly corrupted by the machine. Problem is some of what he believes in is INSANE.
    just curious , what do you mean by "the machine"



    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrophobic guy View Post
    and isn't a conspiracy nut
    are you saying ron paul is a conspiracy nut ? why ?




    .
    Anytime a Government tries to give you a service or something of substance they have to steal it from somebody else - Ron Paul

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wrong Island , New York
    Posts
    3,775
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    hate to bust your bubble but Paul would get maybe 5% of the Republican Voters at best.
    so what , that means NOTHING . it is quite obvious that most of the voters in america are comlpete idiots



    .
    Anytime a Government tries to give you a service or something of substance they have to steal it from somebody else - Ron Paul

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    1,489
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TUG View Post
    Thats my whole Premise here Paul, is that UNTIL people quit voting for the lesser of two evils THATS ALL THEY WILL EVER HAVE TO CHOSE FROM....
    Do you honestly think the Republican party will put forth soemone who would stand up to THEIR OWN corruption ? Thats why Sarah Palin wont be their front runner, neither will Ron Paul as long as the "Party" has anything to say about it.....
    Exactly!! I couldnt agree more.
    LTB Racing-"Skittles"
    Quartershot T3-R
    Merc 260
    18 Fiesta party barge- Twin 50 hp SLOmc's
    " The great ones practice the basics."

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    9,380
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tug She was CIC of the Guard up there with Russia knocking on the door, Has a Kid in the Marines and was in Kuwait visiting Troops, the Military loves her as do the Conservatives. Paul does not cut it in that department,Which is a HUGE one BTW.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    9,380
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    so what , that means NOTHING . it is quite obvious that most of the voters in america are comlpete idiots



    .
    No National defense plays a very large Role in this by Crapping on our dead troops and Blaming America has taken it's toll ,the alignment with the 9/11 psychos just sealed the deal. No Way No how will he get near the Whitehouse.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wrong Island , New York
    Posts
    3,775
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    No National defense plays a very large Role in this by Crapping on our dead troops and Blaming America has taken it's toll ,the alignment with the 9/11 psychos just sealed the deal. No Way No how will he get near the Whitehouse.


    that statement would make sense in the 1950's

    but in these times , the way our society is going down so quickly , desperate times calls for desperate measures , we need someone who is willing to address some of the real problems , like the federal reserve and the IRS . nobody else even has the balls to talk about it

    I mean really , we have a monetary system that RAPES the people and it never is even mentioned by most politicians

    if we keep electing the two hand picked puppets they put in front of us , we will be a 3rd world country in no time


    .
    Anytime a Government tries to give you a service or something of substance they have to steal it from somebody else - Ron Paul

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    TEXICO
    Posts
    3,791
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    Tug She was CIC of the Guard up there with Russia knocking on the door, Has a Kid in the Marines and was in Kuwait visiting Troops, the Military loves her as do the Conservatives. Paul does not cut it in that department,Which is a HUGE one BTW.
    Right on all points but ive seen her talk about our military abroad Steve!
    Look, your trying to drag me into arguing about Palin now when i agree with you on every level where she is concerned! Where your lacking here is your argument about Paul ! YOUR WRONG.....i'm right.. Paul can and Paul WILL stay where he's at because he does "cut it" in that department.....and dont give me your crap with the kooks Kook....lol Everybody knows Paul is a little funny Steve but that is overlooked because the PEOPLE like him FOR A REASON....always have, always will..
    Ron Paul 2012 Because its an election, not a Cult...

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    9,380
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TUG View Post
    Right on all points but ive seen her talk about our military abroad Steve!
    Look, your trying to drag me into arguing about Palin now when i agree with you on every level where she is concerned! Where your lacking here is your argument about Paul ! YOUR WRONG.....i'm right.. Paul can and Paul WILL stay where he's at because he does "cut it" in that department.....and dont give me your crap with the kooks Kook....lol Everybody knows Paul is a little funny Steve but that is overlooked because the PEOPLE like him FOR A REASON....always have, always will..
    Yes they like him I can see that from the two failed attempts at presidential runs and a whole 5% of the vote..

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    TEXICO
    Posts
    3,791
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    Yes they like him I can see that from the two failed attempts at presidential runs and a whole 5% of the vote..
    Thats because 95% of Republicans are Dumbasses that lost to the Zippy
    Hey Steve, theres a real good Glen beck show on right now! I'd ask that you watch it but you may think he's a kook an all......
    Ron Paul 2012 Because its an election, not a Cult...

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    9,380
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TUG View Post
    Thats because 95% of Republicans are Dumbasses that lost to the Zippy
    Hey Steve, theres a real good Glen beck show on right now! I'd ask that you watch it but you may think he's a kook an all......
    Tug how can you be HALF a Conservative like Paul is and expect any support?

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    TEXICO
    Posts
    3,791
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    Tug how can you be HALF a Conservative like Paul is and expect any support?
    I'm not half Conservative Steve, I'm the real deal. Thats why i'm loyal to country before party! Paul only half Conservative? Are you sure about that? Thats not what his record shows BUT Hypothetically speaking, lets just say he is only half Conservative he's way ahead of a Republican Party thats only 10% Conservative ..lol ...
    Ron Paul 2012 Because its an election, not a Cult...

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    9,380
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TUG View Post
    I'm not half Conservative Steve, I'm the real deal. Thats why i'm loyal to country before party! Paul only half Conservative? Are you sure about that? Thats not what his record shows BUT Hypothetically speaking, lets just say he is only half Conservative he's way ahead of a Republican Party thats only 10% Conservative ..lol ...
    Dude Paul less than half ,what percentage goes to National Defense??? He is a wimp like a flea on it and that scares people off.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In meinem geheimen unterirdischen Versteck, USSA
    Posts
    8,322
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ttt.
    .......................................................................LETS STORM THE CASTLE BOYS!

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    TEXICO
    Posts
    3,791
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    Dude Paul less than half ,what percentage goes to National Defense??? He is a wimp like a flea on it and that scares people off.
    I'll agree he appears to be weak on National Defense but but, but ,but ,but ,but .....who are you gonna replace him with ? Case and point, why with ALL THE DEADBEATS in the Republican party would you go after Ron Paul? There are far better and more worthy choices, try starting at the bottom and working your way up.... Newt should be somewhere down there, you need a flashlight?
    Ron Paul 2012 Because its an election, not a Cult...

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    9,380
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TUG View Post
    I'll agree he appears to be weak on National Defense but but, but ,but ,but ,but .....who are you gonna replace him with ? Case and point, why with ALL THE DEADBEATS in the Republican party would you go after Ron Paul? There are far better and more worthy choices, try starting at the bottom and working your way up.... Newt should be somewhere down there, you need a flashlight?
    Tug there were 31 in the house who did better than him !

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Aeromarine Research