Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The weather channel is showing a FULL LENGTH MOVIE now???

HELLO......YOU'RE THE WEATHER CHANNEL......show some freakin WEATHER........

Aint it bad enough that you don't show any weather on the weekends as it is??

Its just like MTV that USED to show some music videos.......

WTF???

How STUPID........ P.M.O.......(who needs a translation for that) (?)
    JOHN MASON
    '83/VECTOR/MERC 200-- SOLD
    '98 Quartershot T-3/ MERC 200

"If your not living on the edge, your taking up to much space"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were relevant when you couldn't get the same information on the internet. These days, the current weather is overcast with politics and zero visibility. People are running from their station and increasing with every step they take from just providing weather information.

My forecast is they'll be irrelevant in about a year but that'll be long after they are no longer watch-able. Screw 'em.
    19 JBX mystery hull/2000 225 promax 8 Livingston/8 merc - my workhorse

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They figure they can't get it right anyway might as well show a movie.

If Waterwings is watching it must be a Cheech and Chong movie

Chris
    God, Country, and Fast Boats
    SPECIAL BOAT TEAM 12/ HSB'S SOC NSWU-1

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, It's a 10 year old movie about a storm. What more do ya want? I think I'll have a beer instead.

WASHINGTON N.C.. I TOO HAVE A BOATING PROBLEM
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea....too late for popcorn now........

I would rather watch a Cheech and Chong movie......I'd get about the same information out of it......

I would have to inhale to enjoy either........
    JOHN MASON

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up until several years ago there was a channel that showed the local radar scan 24-7 without a second's interrruption, You could see anything within 125 miles no matter what or when.... Now I see what's happening in Paris or Madrid more than here locally... Last night We had some of the most severe and violent weather that I have ever seen.. All electricity was off so I went to the car to tune into the local AM station to keep updated on the whereabouts of tornado warnings and the mush brain dipshots were talking about college footbal and I hate football... We were getting 3-4" of rain per hour at times on top of the 2nd wettest October in Our history so flooding was horrible with a couple tornadoes withing 25 miles, non-stop machine gun lightening, high winds and We had previously heard that the worst was yet to come but by God We could get the friggin' scores for the GD'ed ballgame... I was PO'd... I kindafeel better now..
    Kevin Kiser

WASHINGTON N.C.. I TOO HAVE A BOATING PROBLEM
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the weekends......WHEN WE NEED THE FREEKIN WEATHER.........

They have "Storm Stories" and "It Could Happen Tomorrow" and stupid #%@@ like that......

Come on......during the week.....we are at work.....it doesn't matter what the weather is doin....... WE ARE AT WORK.....and it doesn't really matter.....
    JOHN MASON

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two years ago up here we had the worst flood in history. I had slept on my house boat and decided to go home in the morning because the weather sucked. As I got close to town I noticed the classic used car lot had water up to the roofs of the vettes and other hot rods under water. The boat dealer had boats floating around the building hap-hazardly. Now I had slept on a boat so I could'nt tell the difference. The other end of town they were putting airboats in on the highway and driving them to peoples houses for rescue. Another family surfed their house down a stream that turned into a river. I turn on the news to see WTF is going on but I am only allowed the pee-on channels that don't even work on weekends much less have the resources to cover a disaster. They won't let me get the Twin Cities channels, who were covering the story, because they are afraid I won't spend my money with the local advertisers if I watch the other guys. What a crock a chit! I went back to my boat for the weekend. Figured it was the safest place.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WATERWINGS View Post
    Yea....too late for popcorn now........

I would rather watch a Cheech and Chong movie......I'd get about the same information out of it......

I would have to inhale to enjoy either........
    LMAO too funny...........
    God, Country, and Fast Boats
    SPECIAL BOAT TEAM 12/ HSB'S SOC NSWU-1

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hydromaniacc View Post
    Two years ago up here we had the worst flood in history. I had slept on my house boat and decided to go home in the morning because the weather sucked. As I got close to town I noticed the classic used car lot had water up to the roofs of the vettes and other hot rods under water. The boat dealer had boats floating around the building hap-hazardly. Now I had slept on a boat so I could'nt tell the difference. The other end of town they were putting airboats in on the highway and driving them to peoples houses for rescue. Another family surfed their house down a stream that turned into a river. I turn on the news to see WTF is going on but I am only allowed the pee-on channels that don't even work on weekends much less have the resources to cover a disaster. They won't let me get the Twin Cities channels, who were covering the story, because they are afraid I won't spend my money with the local advertisers if I watch the other guys. What a crock a chit! I went back to my boat for the weekend. Figured it was the safest place.

I think that was the catastrophic flooding in the midwest that got very little media coverage... I guess that's what happens when People try to help each other, don't loot/steal, rape, burn, gripe, whine, blame the gov't, or make heroes out of celebrities because of a photo op.... I think i remember that flooding...
    Kevin Kiser

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in iowa

I lived that flood. Didn't realize that nationally it didn't get much media coverage. Probably because everyone banded together, helped each other out, and most pitched in after the water receded. Really nothin for that damn media to cover. No looting, no thievery. Just good people helping good people.