Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby321 View Post
    Sorry, but I gotta argue on GT, "Who do ya love". When I lived Illinois, rode with the Chicago Outlaws (MC)

Never "prospected, never a "patch holder", as not my style. I'm a SOLID.."Independent". But bought a HD Bagger off one. And I proved my "worthiness", to get invited to the annual party, clubhouse, just before I moved west coast. GT and the Destroyers, were the band. If ya EVER saw GT, NOT in the limelight, concert. Damn, they were as wasted as the rest us, and ZERO "PC crap" them. As no "rules there". See him live and private?......"freaking energy!"

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uFZ4pt_-qtU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
    Before you pass judgement listen to John Cipollina tear it up on the entire "who, how, when, where do you love album"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dude, sorry we got of the wrong foot, other thread. On "biker gangs?" Never my style..(no one tells me what to do, but if known a friend? "Got yer back dude"

OK , damn oldies on in the shop. "College of musical knowledge ?" As Beck puts me to sleep, I was clueless on the ? was who sang with Jeff back? lead singer? Damn..Rod! 3 vids coming here..

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T43m6dcMk6U" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Next is Beck, "Crossroads Chi town". He's still boring to me, but the the bass player..(think Tina)? Master a bass, and nice tits too!

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ipSspfDNVGc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Now the Grateful Dead. Never a fan me then, but now is! Those days me were AC/DC. Damn "hippys"...(gotta luv'em!)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nCYbRmSlW-M" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
    Last edited by Robby321; 07-15-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're not on the wrong foot in any way. Just a simple SNAFU. I'm not into the gang thing either. Wish my brother never got involved. I was Viet era vet, but ended up in Germany. The MA comment wasn't meant as threatening, just making a point we've all got some "glory days" lol. To old for that now. All is good... great tunes!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=frederick55;2659674]We're not on the wrong foot in any way. Just a simple SNAFU. I'm not into the gang thing either. Wish my brother never got involved. I was Viet era vet, but ended up in Germany. The MA comment wasn't meant as threatening, just making a point we've all got some "glory days" lol. To old for that now. All is good... great tunes!

Funny here..(agree on "gangs)..heck grew up Chitown burbs, all "mob kids" as friends. Remember way too well crooked cops/lawyers too. Use to paperclip a $100 bill the DL, getting pulled over a pig, street racing. "Go behave", DL back..with only the paper clip! And them kids at 17 mob kids? How about at 17 us, new Camaros, Hemis, GTO's, 442's? Hit all the bars to take the (owned) pinball, and jukebox bucks. Put later 50 free songs the box, as free games pinball. The GTO almost needed more air in the asend traction "airbags"..weight "bags of quarters", back seat! Fun to me as stupid young, but it is what it is. And yep! Me Nam 69. then Germany 70. WHY did I wanna go home? Dunno. Germany prostitution legal, autobahn left lane..(get out my way)...beer stands the "Strauss", every 300 yards, for a new "beer.."Flippy! And walking the street with a beer was .."well"..(there..who cares?)

Anyway...never saw Rod live, but..."stay forever"..(how I live my life..rock on...)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5bbNOPUnyho" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
    Last edited by Robby321; 07-16-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Aint heard this in awhile, but (and don't get me wrong here, as I'm NOT thinking "Little people", as some my best friends are "little"). Heck, in Grammar school there was a "Dwarf" girl among us. We would carry her across the street, as was a really slow walker, so we got her out any traffic. But my friends later! I have pix us, in the 80's in SoCal at some LP Benefit golf tournament. "Little Joe", and brother Eddy played in foursomes, 3 regular size guys. We spectators were sitting up a hill one the holes, and and golf balls start landing. So here come 3 guys now in view, and soon? Here comes Billy Barty! That guy was the funniest guy I EVER meet! At the banquet that night there was this big breasted, BIG woman, walking around with Billy "stuffed in her dress, IN THE CLEAVAGE!" Looked like a talking puppet shoved between those boobs! Simple me is look for the good in anyone..as some might have ya on the rug laughing yer azz off. (and 1/3rd size you too!) Anyway..(RIP, Billy!)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1NvgLkuEtkA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420">He</iframe>
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iqnEbXYUBlo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Robby321; 07-18-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Robby321;2659858]
    Quote Originally Posted by frederick55 View Post
    We're not on the wrong foot in any way. Just a simple SNAFU. I'm not into the gang thing either. Wish my brother never got involved. I was Viet era vet, but ended up in Germany. The MA comment wasn't meant as threatening, just making a point we've all got some "glory days" lol. To old for that now. All is good... great tunes!

Funny here..(agree on "gangs)..heck grew up Chitown burbs, all "mob kids" as friends. Remember way too well crooked cops/lawyers too. Use to paperclip a $100 bill the DL, getting pulled over a pig, street racing. "Go behave", DL back..with only the paper clip! And them kids at 17 mob kids? How about at 17 us, new Camaros, Hemis, GTO's, 442's? Hit all the bars to take the (owned) pinball, and jukebox bucks. Put later 50 free songs the box, as free games pinball. The GTO almost needed more air in the asend traction "airbags"..weight "bags of quarters", back seat! Fun to me as stupid young, but it is what it is. And yep! Me Nam 69. then Germany 70. WHY did I wanna go home? Dunno. Germany prostitution legal, autobahn left lane..(get out my way)...beer stands the "Strauss", every 300 yards, for a new "beer.."Flippy! And walking the street with a beer was .."well"..(there..who cares?)

Anyway...never saw Rod live, but..."stay forever"..(how I live my life..rock on...)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5bbNOPUnyho" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
    Sounds kinda like my late teens. Grew up in Dekalb County outside Atlanta. Got to Germany in '73 and the "Stars and Stripes" newspaper said Dekalb had the highest crime rate of youth in the world. Everybody dealin', high... the cops preyed on us. Would like to add GTX, Chevelle SS 396, and my own personal ride '55 Chevy to your list. Nuremberg Wall, Amsterdam, Oktoberfest, Weissbier Hefeweizen, Jagerschnitzell, Black Nepal ....Good times

Last edited by frederick55; 07-18-2014 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rainin' here... thought of this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=frederick55;2660564]
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby321 View Post

Sounds kinda like my late teens. Grew up in Dekalb County outside Atlanta. Got to Germany in '73 and the "Stars and Stripes" newspaper said Dekalb had the highest crime rate of youth in the world. Everybody dealin', high... the cops preyed on us. Would like to add GTX, Chevelle SS 396, and my own personal ride '55 Chevy to your list. Nuremberg Wall, Amsterdam, Oktoberfest, Weissbier Hefeweizen, Jagerschnitzell, Black Nepal ....Good times

I remember seeing "Easy Riders". Damn, as most bikers there, at the end, and ya left (or tried) in a PU? Well, ready to kill a redneck. And on the rides mentioned? Friends had all. On a 55 Chevy "Shoebox? Damn, me a kid would at 14, walk a block away wrong way HS, coffee shop. WHY? Get a ride Frank Cermack in his jacked 55, street gasser back 4 blocks to school, on his way to work. Yelling out the window the walking fools.."we be cool!" Great times..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I had the fist 20 Easyriders VHS tapes. There USED to be Y/T, Freebird set to Sturgis scenes. Freaking excellent! But got yanked Y/T for nudity..(tits). Been Sturgis many times..(went to hell about 1993..got "corporate..(money).

But this is good to the flick..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FpnZktNuN-4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Last 2nite me..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OorZcOzNcgE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found a couple good albums tonite. Will post pics of the covers or try and find vids, not real common but good. Don't get near my computer much these days, work in smokey 100deg all day then come home and ly on the couch for a couple hours, sleep and do it again. Work tomorrow then off for 2 days, will get on my puter if i'm not boating, getting lazy with the new phone.

Dave
    1980 Cougar 19 tunnel,90 2.4L Bridgeport EFI in middle of restoration.
    1988 BAJA Sunsport 186, 96 225 Pro Max
    79 12' Auminum, 95 Merc 9.9
    RIP Stu
    "So many idiots, so few bullets"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have to say I been when lived Il went to the "south side", Chitown the "Checkerboard". Some the best damn black blues players known! Wish I would have been there this nite!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z3Or7huOK7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Need a little "Billy"
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x9j6DE6RnSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gotta tell ya story this guys. End 60's HS, they were a garage band our (next town) our "rivals in kids crime!..(ya should have saw our "Football" Homecoming game. They had to play us. Night before over night, they COVERED the front the school with more crap than could EVER be imagined! Guess went around stealing ANYTHING they could! R/E signs for sale, ripped out traffic signs, and the best part? The cops (cool then), simple blocked off the street so we could see it real before the game! Insane stuff they shoved in the ground! BUT, the BEST? MIDDLE THE ROAD? All kinds blinking construction yellow light signs! And ?..(the best?..)

FIVE "Porty Potties" middle road! Damn kids, when life was "Merry Prankster FUN!" Damn right we won the game too.
    Anyway, one of the few 60's "garage bands", did good. Great people too, knew them HS.......

Survivor is an American rock band formed in Chicago in 1978. The band achieved its greatest success in the 1980s with its arena rock sound, which garnered many charting singles, especially in the United States.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2WrEmJpV2ic" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
    Last edited by Robby321; 07-24-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Still Floyd best the light show in my life! And "teachers"..(Brick) some how we knew "we don't need no thought control"............Whoops wrong vid..try this..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g-EA_3sOHsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Robby321; 07-29-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Page 505 of 645 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 555 605 ... LastLast