User Tag List

Page 26 of 645 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: Great old songs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hard to pick a bad elvis tune
    Quote Originally Posted by ssent View Post
    Since you guys are on Elvis.

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/8UB-qlkJcGM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/8UB-qlkJcGM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

R.I.P Paul Lanzillo September 23, 1956,August 30, 2009 Miss you Brother

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunapeeboater View Post
    I love his version of this song
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WiXdoBC8lzk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WiXdoBC8lzk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    That's a great song, both versions... I didn't realize it when I was young, but as time goes on it has hit Me that His voice and singing just drips with the sound of sweaty southern Gospel... I'm just slow that way I guess..
    Kevin Kiser

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunapeeboater View Post
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c49klxPex-k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c49klxPex-k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Quote Originally Posted by hydromaniacc View Post
    Good stories and good music.Just a bunch of good guys.Way better than TV.

Ok, I am addicted!!!! Mark great job, great thread!!!!
    So many memories, the more you guys put up the more I go OMG I forgot about that band or that song. I love reading the stories then listening to the music.
    Mark, runaround Sue, lol...my parents always let me have big big parties growing up, I was dating a couple of boys, so someone kept playing that song over and over again until I cried...lol, that brings me back to 73. This is great!!!! good choices all of you.

Ted, I loved Elvis also and cried for weeks when he died, I still Love him!!!! everyone that knows me knows that as a fact.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A 26 and a half page thread.
    2006 XR 2001 Allison/2.5 EFI Influencing Countless Numbers Of Women To Get Behind The Wheel Of Raw Power

Well-behaved women rarely go down in history

~All Guts and No Nuts~

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Stryker View Post
    That's a great song, both versions... I didn't realize it when I was young, but as time goes on it has hit Me that His voice and singing just drips with the sound of sweaty southern Gospel... I'm just slow that way I guess..
    God I loved listening to him as a kid. maybe because he was one of dads favorites

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by horsepower View Post
    A 26 and a half page thread.
    Who woulda thunk it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by E-tec1 View Post
    i know where that is...............i think the lake on the other side is sand lake.........ive seen that sign back in the old days.........did u go to high school here??????im sure u know people i do...........some of the old ones are still around...........did u know effingers???? they had the hardware store.... small ass world on this sight.............and im diggin this thread.........although im done searching for a while...........
    Jeezz..kids there I grew up with. Shanda Hester?..lived just the right side going in. Behind was a kid named "Herby"....then a dude who..(Shanda's "boy dude"..(remember, this when boys just discovered girls have "tits'!..not "kooties"..
    Anyway, Ernie Slovic?..last heard lives Lake Marie.
    Dude was our "hero"..touch older, dad would pull him on one ski, 15 footer, 50 Merc. Then he would pull out the Hydro..8 feet, 20H Merc, lay the bow, 'till the prop caught, then that old 20H .."SING"
    Did he impress the kids..?....
    To my last day on earth.,. he will never be forgotten!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figure this would be the proper thread since it was 89'

Metallica And Just For All!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92miS5edOao
    2006 XR 2001 Allison/2.5 EFI Influencing Countless Numbers Of Women To Get Behind The Wheel Of Raw Power

Well-behaved women rarely go down in history

~All Guts and No Nuts~

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hydromaniacc View Post
    Aye-Aye I'll pick up Peter Eagan for winter reading.Small planes?I got a few of those stories too.
    Nephew in SoCal. ..licensed "Aero"..we went up a Champ Decat..Tandem seat Tail dragger..."chutes" on..(required)..out of Santa Paula.
    Hammerheads, upside down..name it, we did it!
    Peter Egan also wrote for "Road and Track"..(yep, a car freck too, but gotta be Vintage)...he got good stories, and his writing... is like this thread.."sparks the brain!"..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't seen any of these posted. Only sound track I own.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PnaGcuKpWJs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PnaGcuKpWJs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0gu4oRzFnP4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0gu4oRzFnP4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I grew up on Lake Pepin in MN.It is known as the birthplace of water skiing and also the widest part of the Mississippi. To celebrate the 50th year of Ralph Samuelson inventing water skiing my dad and my uncle decided they wanted to ski the navigatable lenght of the river(1240 miles) in 1971. I was 5. The newspaper came down to the beach to shoot some photos. My uncle did some passes wearing 2 Dick Pope water skis with one leg up in the air. The next day he was on the entire front of the paper with a big smile,one leg in the air and his ballsack hanging out the bottom of his cut off jeans! Hilarious, I will try to find a photo and post it.

WASHINGTON N.C.. I TOO HAVE A BOATING PROBLEM
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread grows so fast that everytime I come back to it, there is to much to even catch up on

I am gettin WAY behind......

I know one thing though, as long as this thread stays on Scream and Fly, I will have at my disposal, The Greatest Hits of ALL TIME.....all neatly arranged for my viewing and listening pleasure.

If we could bundle this package up, and sell it on one of those late night commetcials, we would be Bizzilionairs.
    JOHN MASON
    '83/VECTOR/MERC 200-- SOLD
    '98 Quartershot T-3/ MERC 200

"If your not living on the edge, your taking up to much space"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

airplanes

Quote Originally Posted by Robby321 View Post
    Nephew in SoCal. ..licensed "Aero"..we went up a Champ Decat..Tandem seat Tail dragger..."chutes" on..(required)..out of Santa Paula.
    Hammerheads, upside down..name it, we did it!
    Peter Egan also wrote for "Road and Track"..(yep, a car freck too, but gotta be Vintage)...he got good stories, and his writing... is like this thread.."sparks the brain!"..
    In the mid 90's my little sister and I had private pilot liscenses but very little experience flying cross country. We lived in Colorado and rented a Piper Cherokee to fly to MN. We had to fly around a thunderstorm in Nebraska and got lost. Low on gas we landed in a little airport out in the boonies but it was deserted. We both peed on the runway and went to take off but the battery was dead. I started hitchhiking down the road and a farmer stopped. I told him I needed a jump and he asked me where the car was. I led him to the little plane and we found the battery. As we were trying to jump start the airplane with an F-350 the farmers wife was saying hail mary's for us said "I would'nt get in that contraption if I was you" The engine fired we said thanks off we went!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WATERWINGS View Post
    This thread grows so fast that everytime I come back to it, there is to much to even catch up on

I am gettin WAY behind......

I know one thing though, as long as this thread stays on Scream and Fly, I will have at my disposal, The Greatest Hits of ALL TIME.....all neatly arranged for my viewing and listening pleasure.

If we could bundle this package up, and sell it on one of those late night commetcials, we would be Bizzilionairs.
    Great Tought, I would buy one!!!!!

Page 26 of 645 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 76 126 526 ... LastLast