Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interior ideas

Does anyone know of a thread that's already started on interiors.. Im trying to get a good idea on an interior for my sleekcraft.. This is what I am really thinking of going with.. Found this pic after tonnnns of searching...There was no info where I found the pic on the owner.. Anyone seen this boat before?? It has such a cool interior....Thanks everyone..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sleek seat1.jpg   sleekseat2.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't seen that specific boat before, but you might check www.overtons.com for a nice set of new front bucket seats. You could probably also have a local apholstry shop modify or make a new back seat to closely match whatever you buy for the fronts too. A friend of mine recently had his interior back seat redone (it had custom color stripes in the cover) to match the original fronts by a local apholstry shop and it turned out very nice. I personally purchased seats from Overtons within the last 2 years, and they are very nice good quality seats. They have held up very well over the last 2 years, and I am very happy with them. They are installed in my old 1966 Glastron 16 foot runabout. I could shoot you a few pics of those if you might be interested. Shoot me an email at home addy if you are interested: steinerts@mindspring.com I always have trouble uploading my pics at this site for some reason...size of pics probably. Check out my Jetboat pics in my profile if you like.

Mike in Missouri...pronounced Misery!