Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I just say the report on Fox, question is what kind of jerk would be sooo stupid to hire her! as I stated before, why the Hell would anyone spend $$$ with this adimin. in office? i just came from the local OutBack which is always packed, it was half MT and their prices went up along with less on their plates! Nooo BS, my Outback is always packed, at least it was six months ago! Maybe they should offer that $100 a pound Kobi Steaks or that $100 a slice pizza that zippy likes???
    INXS

88 Checkmate/Starflite/225 Johnson
    Member, The Paul Revere Society
    Always Live Life In Excess

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He sure has a hard time filling positions, I figured every liberal in the country would be down there standing in line....but no, and I just don't get it. He should have hundreds of lesbians to choose from the way I see it, what happened? Certainly there are piles of them in office or good positions right now that would love to move up and be close to the creator, er, I mean Messiah? Are they revolting against him, scared? Heck just the Hollywood movie industry could fill the Whitehouse with extras in 5 minutes that could do better jobs than some he has picked...you know, maybe even people that figured out how to pay their taxes and are liberals at the same time. I have faith in America I know there are people out there....but why are they running from Obama?