Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another AIG Rant

I watched some of the circus yesterday where Liddy had to go before Congress. Just when I think I cannot be more disguested with our government, they pull this stunt. GIVE ME A F' ING BREAK!

Dem Congress rushed through an 1100 page stimulus bill that none of them on either side can say they read in its entirety. Republicans objected; in part because it was a Sh**y package, but mostly because they wanted to be obstructionist. Sen Dodd (D- connecticut) actually saw the employee compensation provision and raised a red flag trying to stop it and was hammered by the white house and other dems so it stayed in the package in a form that would leave a company like AIG open to give massive employee payouts.

Now, those congressional douchebags have the audacity to sit back and pound their chests, point their fingers, rant with a rightous indignation at what Liddy and his company did with the bonuses WTF!! Liddy was not even there when the compensation/bonus contracts were written, the company was legally obligated to pay according to the white house, and the only controls on that could have been put in place would have been to get the execs to agree to it as part and parcel of them receiving the bailout.

Congress f'ed it up, now they have the audacity to act outraged at Liddy and the contractual obligations they were too lazy and in too much of a hurry to address when Dodd brought it up WTF!!! Thats like a drunk driving a car into a lake and yelling at the tow truck driver trying to get it out like it is his fault.

Dont get me wrong, I am not taking the side of the fat cats that just received $165mm of our taxpayer money, that pisses me off, but the contracts were there and contract law is well settled- congress could have done something but they were ttoo lazy to read the whole package they so whole heartedly supported and in too big of a hurry when the red flag was raised to stop the inevitable, and now they want to blame everyone else. F' them!

96' STV Euro

Smarta$$ of the
    Sunshine Syndicate,

How to upload pics (click here)

Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Well then, give her a $50 bottle of booze and don't let her know about the hookers, or what you spend on them
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadAction View Post
    oh no. i just realized I am the voice of reason on a thread. i am so done, RIP 1Bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are just trying to divert our attention while they pass through a few other items that wouldn't go over well with us.
    '86 Valero YT, 2.5 200

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya got that right Kart. Govt's have been doing it for centuries- when times are bad and the people are unhappy, give them someone to hate more than you (the gov't).

96' STV Euro

Smarta$$ of the
    Sunshine Syndicate,

How to upload pics (click here)

Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Well then, give her a $50 bottle of booze and don't let her know about the hookers, or what you spend on them
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadAction View Post
    oh no. i just realized I am the voice of reason on a thread. i am so done, RIP 1Bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    c'mon Fish. You really think these guys have time to actually read or research topics important to our survival. They got golf to play and hoes to chase. Ain't got time for no politikin. We need a tea party.
    Rock
    Team Junk

No sparkling wiggles in here, only dump truck grinches.

"Screamin Heathen"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Who cares about AIG, the front page story today is Obama's NCAA picks. You guys better get your priorities straight, concentrate on the important stuff
    Living in the Freedom provided by Bud Conner and his fellow warriors.
    R.I.P. my Heathen Brother

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by transomstand View Post
    Who cares about AIG, the front page story today is Obama's NCAA picks. You guys better get your priorities straight, concentrate on the important stuff
    I watched that last night and almost puked! 4 years of this crap. Later, Dave
    2018 South Bay 3.0+ Tritoon W/Merc 400R

2019 Wright Perfomance 36, twin Merc 400R's

In meinem geheimen unterirdischen Versteck, USSA
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stinkin weasels the whole lot of them. They vote for this mess which included the bonuses and now they pull this crap. Even saying they will create a new tax to basically steal the money from these people that in itself is scary. I couldn't believe they were berating a successfull retired executive who was asked by them to try to save this disaster of a company who also is working for a dollar. They are total digraces.
    .......................................................................LETS STORM THE CASTLE BOYS!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bait and switch........

they are experts at it

WET PICKLE RACING

The "UNracerxOFFICIAL"