Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iran-N Korea, Nooo Theath!

Seems Iran put up a Satilits and could very well put a nuke in orbit, N Korea says it will test fire a missle that they hope can now reach the US.

Well now what does this tell you? I'm sure barry boy will still want to scrap that missel defense-Star Wars program that he feels doesn't work. BTW, it's been six for it's last Six incl shotting down a satile at about 20K mph!

Oh BTW, he's going to cut 10% from the defense budget, 100% of which will be from Star Wars type programs and that's after he shifts lots of the funding to non-defense items like housing and PC programs!

Hope I'm wrong by I think the Snake will be wishing he had the Cowboy back!
    INXS

88 Checkmate/Starflite/225 Johnson
    Member, The Paul Revere Society
    Always Live Life In Excess

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s unusual Korea?? Just another Rat debacle left like a land mine for future generations and we have this cackling can’t we all just get along Muslim Fool in office! Count on losing an American City.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now Kanistan? said pack up your troops and leave, we're finds with Russia now!
    INXS

88 Checkmate/Starflite/225 Johnson
    Member, The Paul Revere Society
    Always Live Life In Excess

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obama says the Russians are gonna help us in Afganastan,sure would be nice if some gave a hand,instead of wasting are time in Iraq with no help..All the money we spend over in Iraq is a joke,Bush said it will cost 3 billion its over 50 now and they wonder where it went,what a fine bunch..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx View Post
    Obama says the Russians are gonna help us in Afganastan,sure would be nice if some gave a hand,instead of wasting are time in Iraq with no help..All the money we spend over in Iraq is a joke,Bush said it will cost 3 billion its over 50 now and they wonder where it went,what a fine bunch..

50 bil is a bargain by Obama standards...spent that the first five minutes in office. We talkin in TRILLIONS now! ( thats 1000 billion...)

Geez...A trillion here, a trillion there, sooner or later it adds up to some REAL money!
    OK, I got down off the porch and ran with the big dogs....kinda sore now....think I'll just lay here in the flowerbed for a while...

1976 Hydrodyne 18 I-O
    1969 Allison 15R, 1973 Merc 1500 (project)
    1995 Harris toon

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Genius

They helped so much by getting us kicked out of our airbase in Kyrgyzstan. Try reading more than a headline idiot. Wow two weeks and you thought you had something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INXS View Post
    Seems Iran put up a Satilits and could very well put a nuke in orbit, N Korea says it will test fire a missle that they hope can now reach the US.

Well now what does this tell you? I'm sure barry boy will still want to scrap that missel defense-Star Wars program that he feels doesn't work. BTW, it's been six for it's last Six incl shotting down a satile at about 20K mph!

Oh BTW, he's going to cut 10% from the defense budget, 100% of which will be from Star Wars type programs and that's after he shifts lots of the funding to non-defense items like housing and PC programs!

Hope I'm wrong by I think the Snake will be wishing he had the Cowboy back!
    Gen. Petraeus should tell that Move on communist Bastard to stick it where the sun does not shine and QUIT!!

===========================================================

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lic both sides are losers,Bush was living proof,,,Obama will be next,,,but he has not been proved a loser yet,,only Mcain...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Lic both sides are losers,Bush was living proof,,,Obama will be next,,,but he has not been proved a loser yet,,only Mcain...

Tell it to Daschle
    OK, I got down off the porch and ran with the big dogs....kinda sore now....think I'll just lay here in the flowerbed for a while...

1976 Hydrodyne 18 I-O
    1969 Allison 15R, 1973 Merc 1500 (project)
    1995 Harris toon

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No

You and your ilk are losers....period. I don't blame people like you for voting the way you do. You certainly need as much help from others as you can get. You have the intelligence of the average 5th grader coupled with arrogance and an inability to learn....the only place for you to get help is the voting booth with a party willing to pander to you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lic dont get upset its only politics,just be glad there not bombing your kind hear...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep

Another dummy....it's only politics....we have an executive and legislative branch of federal and many state governments that is willingly and continually putting generation upon generation of Americans into forced servitude for things that are completley unConstitutional with a population of idiots that believe "it's just politics".

"there not bombing your kind hear"....seriously dude...did you call it quites in 2nd or 3rd grade?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lic like i said its only politics,dont get upset,,are you not at all upset with the last prez?Yea whatever,,,You dont have to get upset and start name callin or whatever,it would be like me gettin mad and callin you a new york jew are something in that matter,so take a chill pill,and keep whining about Obama....Its over get use to it,there is nothing you or i can do so quit youw whinning your bringing me down...

In meinem geheimen unterirdischen Versteck, USSA
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fly,
    It's not worth it anybody who says relax its just politics like this guy is never gonna change.
    Its like arguing with an ameba. Remember one of his hero's is Bubba.
    People like him are why we're in the mess we're in.
    .......................................................................LETS STORM THE CASTLE BOYS!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hydro you and lic can go lic your chops,if are republican prez would have done a good job, we would of never seen a black prez,look at this mess we are seeing and guess who was are prez the last 8 years,Wake Up......And quit your whining.Take your family to the movies and go for dinner and have some cocktails...Put a smile on your face there is nothing we can do as workers of America..God Bless

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast