Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down I hate Illegal Aliens

Texas spent a whopping $671,000,000 on just health care for illegals this year, thats not counting houseing/food/schools/ect.....meanwhile, sick American citizens that have worked all their life and cant afford insurance cant get the health care they need....when will this madness end......
    Ron Paul 2012 Because its an election, not a Cult...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TUG View Post
    when will this madness end......
    When our economy is so ****ty, they don't want to come here anymore
    We aren' too far from it now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BINGO!!!

Once we become a third world country, we wont have to worry about it anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by RED ALERT View Post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TUG View Post
    Texas spent a whopping $671,000,000 on just health care for illegals this year, thats not counting houseing/food/schools/ect.....meanwhile, sick American citizens that have worked all their life and cant afford insurance cant get the health care they need....when will this madness end......

"Every American will be covered by my Health Care Econo Stimulus"

barry said this the other day, he'll give them free health care while we pay for it! Oh he says it will save us billions!
    INXS

88 Checkmate/Starflite/225 Johnson
    Member, The Paul Revere Society
    Always Live Life In Excess

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only the problem was so simple. Our current president (Texan) put the country in how much debt? I heard $5,000 per head- men, women, children (301,139,974 July 2007 est.). For what good reason? None. The rest of the World either hates or dislikes US now.\
    The Wall seperating us from Mexico is equally insane idea. Ruins enviroment, cuts thru land owned by families for couple hundred years. Some of the most prominent US politicians employ illegals in their homes as the news report from time to time.
    I'm not pro open borders, but what is being done is just wrong, waste of money, show for public that does not address the root of the problem.
    Just like the war on drugs. Our prisons are full of harmless fools that someone makes a **** load of money on housing and feeding them while the smugglers are running submarines full of drugs. We're waging "righteous" wars on the other side of the World but none here where it would matter.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuczman View Post
    If only the problem was so simple. Our current president (Texan) put the country in how much debt? I heard $5,000 per head- men, women, children (301,139,974 July 2007 est.). For what good reason? None. The rest of the World either hates or dislikes US now.\

All the countries that hates the U.S. were doing so WAY before Bush or the Iraq war started, so don't go blaming Bush for everything.

Laser380 wid/200 BLKMAX

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RED ALERT View Post

Saw a truck full this morning heading towards mexico on I10. Stupid City's giving them loans for houses as well.

Silhouette II Racing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

The Wall seperating us from Mexico is equally insane idea. Ruins enviroment, cuts thru land owned by families for couple hundred years. Some of the most prominent US politicians employ illegals in their homes as the news report from time to time.
    I'm not pro open borders, but what is being done is just wrong, waste of money, show for public that does not address the root of the problem.
    Just like the war on drugs. Our prisons are full of harmless fools that someone makes a **** load of money on housing and feeding them while the smugglers are running submarines full of drugs. We're waging "righteous" wars on the other side of the World but none here where it would matter.

That wall being built IS a good idea and DOES NOT ruin the enviroment. Ive seen pictures of before and after areas where the wall has been built and trust me, It does not ruin the enviroment . The Media would like us to believe it kills animals and ruins the enviroment but thats simply not the case. In the area's where the wall is complete it has cut influx by 40% or more so IT DOES work to some extent which is far better than nothing at all which is where we were before Bush took office. Also like somebody else said....The rest of the world hated us long before Bush took office and just so you know they will continue to hate us in the future because thats the price a country pays for being on top....get used to it, They will never approve of us until we are a third world country.....To hell with "the rest" of the world........let them hate us, they always have anyway.......
    Last edited by TUG; 12-14-2008 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough to change my opinion was an lenghty interview with one elderly woman- so happens a professor at local Univeristy- how she was approached (read intimidated several times) by the federal officials and how she unraveled their would be reasons and rights. Just a classic case of scamming, really. Any one can search for it on NPR website.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having problems quoting, so here goes the replay to "they hate us anyways":

Except now we have added several generations of young people with first hand experiences of war and unfortunately our hired "contractors".

WASHINGTON - A bipartisan Senate report released today says that former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and other top Bush administration officials are directly responsible for abuses of detainees at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and charges that decisions by those officials led to serious offenses against prisoners in Iraq and elsewhere.
    http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2008/12/11-7

Might I add that the "ever existing" hate has a lot to do with white man's colonies and the poverty and exploitation that lasted hundreds of years.
    I believe that any one man who makes at least comfprtable living will be interested in his wife, hobbies (maybe boating:P) not violence.
    "WE" as in westerners have denied this to the rest of the World.
    Now, China is huge and shares next to zero of our values for democacy, human rights or even Olimpic spirit (fake papers for under aged gimnasts just as an example). And might just became the dominant power to recon with.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

I'm having problems quoting, so here goes the replay to "they hate us anyways":

Except now we have added several generations of young people with first hand experiences of war and unfortunately our hired "contractors".

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2008/12/11-7

Might I add that the "ever existing" hate has a lot to do with white man's colonies and the poverty and exploitation that lasted hundreds of years.
    I believe that any one man who makes at least comfprtable living will be interested in his wife, hobbies (maybe boating:P) not violence.
    "WE" as in westerners have denied this to the rest of the World.
    Now, China is huge and shares next to zero of our values for democacy, human rights or even Olimpic spirit (fake papers for under aged gimnasts just as an example). And might just became the dominant power to recon with.

Sorry fella, i dont buy in to that garbage....try again later....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Commondreams was the first site Googled that had the Senate opinion I wanted to quote. That changes nothing. As for rest of what you quote- why not?
    Simple and plain: poverty breeds extremism and violence.
    Only later it evolves into mafia and cartels :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it wasnt for Illegals ,Who would buy Bayliners ???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMFAO at that video! Dudes going to get shot one day!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast