Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECDBA Emission performance stock.....

ok after a couple years of tryin to get this goin, the ECDBA has created a new class, emision legal motors,anybrand, on a #1700 lb boat, 1750 for the 300xs,I am tickled to finally get this goin, it took some work from all involved ,kudos to those guys for realizing it could work,i beleive all the rules will be posted soon,hopefully this will spark some interest to get racing back on track,every little thing helps, lets make this work out

WET PICKLE RACING

The "UNracerxOFFICIAL"
    Home of the fastest Emission Outboard
    Motors on the planet

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1750# for the HDPI 300 Yamaha too. 1700# is for all the 250's. I'll have all of the rule changes up in the next couple of days.

Ló fasz racing
    Joe Horvath

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ETEC1, Did Jake call you back about the motors after he spoke to me? If you have time call me today, I missed a call the other day and figured it was you, your the only private # that calls me...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rules:
    1. Any 3 seat and up production boat, 17' minimum.
    2. Any emissions legal motor.
    3. No motor modifications allowed, except for a low water pickup.
    4. 1700# for 250 hp and under.
    5. 1750# for any 300 hp.
    Last edited by jphii; 11-10-2008 at 11:50 AM.

Ló fasz racing
    Joe Horvath

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for making this a sticky thread Greg. We are really looking forward to this class. If everyone comes out that has shown interest in it this will be the class to watch.

Ló fasz racing
    Joe Horvath

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a couple of our new Green racers. Thanks for coming to our meeting, providing some valuable input to the new class, and joining the club:

Ló fasz racing
    Joe Horvath

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone is interested in running this class with an E-Tec, please get a hold of me.

Ló fasz racing
    Joe Horvath

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are their any limitations as far as overpowered hulls? With all these new high powered engines, the smaller hulls that are under 20' will be hard to compete with rated specs. As I recall, most of the small Hydrostream hulls (Vectors) are for minimal hp requirements so would they be able to compete? Mainly, Is there a smaller class that the 150 HO, V-MAX, and 175 ProXS engines will not be blown out of the water?
    Mr.Rude has a little Johnson!

Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this member do not always represent those of this forum or those of its members! In the event that your opinions differ from those I have stated, always assume you are wrong and correct your thought process accordingly!

81' Shadow 21 2.5L 200hp Mariner In Resto! (expecting twins)
    91' Stratos 274 F/S 150hp Johnson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Here are a couple of our new Green racers. Thanks for coming to our meeting, providing some valuable input to the new class, and joining the club:

We are excited about the new class, It will be some great racing, can't wait till spring, we are freezing trying to dial in the boat, but it will be worth it. It is my understanding that the engines need to be 2 star or better rated, is that right? It would be cool to run a 175 pro X S, I am sure ECDBA Will work out the weights, hp, and boat lengths, I will run in a low Horse Power Emissions class, anything to further the cause, there are a lot of boats out there that would fit into that category, every body interested in running their "green" boats need to show their interest, and contact ECDBA, and come out to race with us next year.
    Phillip

phillip@pkmarine.com

E-Mail, E-Mail, E-Mail

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Etec1

Brett, Have you heard anything back from BRP on this??? Also, Do you know if any of the Mercury guys/gals have contacted Fon du Lac to inform them what is going on....I feel the more companies that know the better.....Weird question, will their be a 4cylinder section, that would be bad ass, picture this for the CONSUMER-115 merc optimax,115 yamaha 4 stroke,115 suzuki, 115ho etec,115 tohatsu tldi,115honda,heck even Mercs 115 stroke,but is their a small hull that you guys use or have used in the past that would still haul the mail with a 115??? Do you guys think its gonna be a 150-175 section,200-250, and then what unlimited??? Sorry for the dumb questions but this im interested in from a sales,consumer and my personal interest aspect, I would love to bring my son to these venues to see the motors I sell daily(well used to) beat the competitors.....will a 150ho be up against a 150 optimax, cause on a performance hull we all know the 190hp 175 pro xs with a sporty will beat the 165 ho...I mean it has to be some what fair so that guys like me are on here that night saying this or that....You guys know what your doing and ETEC1 is a straight shooter so it should be giving some guys bragging rights and it will either kill or accent recent publications and advertising...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Etec1

Brett, Have you heard anything back from BRP on this??? Also, Do you know if any of the Mercury guys/gals have contacted Fon du Lac to inform them what is going on....I feel the more companies that know the better.....Weird question, will their be a 4cylinder section, that would be bad ass, picture this for the CONSUMER-115 merc optimax,115 yamaha 4 stroke,115 suzuki, 115ho etec,115 tohatsu tldi,115honda,heck even Mercs 115 stroke,but is their a small hull that you guys use or have used in the past that would still haul the mail with a 115??? Do you guys think its gonna be a 150-175 section,200-250, and then what unlimited??? Sorry for the dumb questions but this im interested in from a sales,consumer and my personal interest aspect, I would love to bring my son to these venues to see the motors I sell daily(well used to) beat the competitors.....will a 150ho be up against a 150 optimax, cause on a performance hull we all know the 190hp 175 pro xs with a sporty will beat the 165 ho...I mean it has to be some what fair so that guys like me are on here that night saying this or that....You guys know what your doing and ETEC1 is a straight shooter so it should be giving some guys bragging rights and it will either kill or accent recent publications and advertising...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will be adjusting weights as necessary. We want anyone who has a Green motor to be able to have a place to race

Ló fasz racing
    Joe Horvath

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Etec1

HEY DUDE, Jake called me yesterday, we have the green light on getting killer deals on the HO's for your program.....He told me how each motor sale would have to go,how the details would need to be and that either one of us cannot advertise the pricing.....Let me know if you need any more assistance.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

warranty?

I am assuming that these new E-tecs would be void of warranty? It is very tempting to got get one and jump in the show, but I would be hurting to pay for repairs when I have to come out of pocket.
    Mr.Rude has a little Johnson!

Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this member do not always represent those of this forum or those of its members! In the event that your opinions differ from those I have stated, always assume you are wrong and correct your thought process accordingly!

81' Shadow 21 2.5L 200hp Mariner In Resto! (expecting twins)
    91' Stratos 274 F/S 150hp Johnson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rude View Post
    I am assuming that these new E-tecs would be void of warranty? It is very tempting to got get one and jump in the show, but I would be hurting to pay for repairs when I have to come out of pocket.
    You would be assuming incorrectly.

Ló fasz racing
    Joe Horvath

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast