Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    "His Poision"??? Greg was nice enough not to throw your butt buddy off the site like all the rest have, nice enough to try to help, nice enough to try to arrange something with a douchebag that has stood everyone else up when it came to put up or shut up, ... even with 5k going to Rich if he could actually break 100mph with that tub like he has been claiming he has done over and over, nice enough to tolerate Trickle dick's nonsense up to that point, and still has not banned him with this more recent crap and your gonna take shots at Greg now as tripple Bukaki's mouthpiece?

Greg, don't waste your time, you have way too much important stuff to do than get jerked off by Penn and teller. And as for coverage, save the bandwidth, we all know this will end up in the ultimate fail... if he does not skip out of town before the test like last time.
    Pen and Teller now thats funny. The only funny thing is guys like you that are clueless and don't know the facts and don't know me. Ignorants is Bliss I guess. It's been a trial by internet with no facts

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just the two of us engaged in a nice discussion. QUOTE FROM SNAKEBIT
    Snakebit - Engaged??? You are sounding very GAY these days.
    Last edited by Powerplay25; 10-15-2008 at 11:28 PM.
    David

2000 Powerplay Sportdeck

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeBit View Post
    You have my address and phone # WHERE IS YOURS
    sorry , i dont give my info out to homosexuals on the internet

try , man-on-man.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerplay25 View Post
    Snakebit - Engaged??? You are sounding very GAY these days.

i think he is almost completely out of the closet at this point

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    you want me to stop ?

well that all depends (not the kind of depends that snakebit is wearing)

is that "stop" coming from marine man ? (the REAL marine related superhero)
    in that case ill stop

or is it coming from dirk pitt (the FICTIONAL hero)
    in which case ill keep busting chops on this thread

ps. i want my marine man t-shirt

Stop by I have one for you, but on the serious side, Marine Man thinks this thread has gone too far
    21 Tuff, Mercury 300X

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC PE View Post
    Pen and Teller now thats funny. The only funny thing is guys like you that are clueless and don't know the facts and don't know me. Ignorants is Bliss I guess. It's been a trial by internet with no facts
    It's "ignorance" is bliss, not "ignorants"is bliss; kind of ironic huh?

As far as the trial by internet with no facts... hum... why is that exactly? who is the only one who can provide the facts, but continues to spew garbage instead? For years now people have asked you to put up or shut up, they even offered you a huge amount of money to do what you have been bragging you do all the time- run tripple digits. Still no show, still no facts, still nothing but you running you sausage washer from board to board until you get run off.

Now you are here doing the same thing... still no facts, still nothing but you stepping all over yourself not being able to keep your stories straight. When you get to the point where your lies get too deep and contradict each other, you just delete your thread and throw up another one. Always stirring the pot, always making claims you won't and cannot backup, always full of *&^$...and now your the victim, boo hoo hoo.

Yeah, it's a trial by internet with no facts.... poor baby.

96' STV Euro

Smarta$$ of the
    Sunshine Syndicate,

How to upload pics (click here)

Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Well then, give her a $50 bottle of booze and don't let her know about the hookers, or what you spend on them
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadAction View Post
    oh no. i just realized I am the voice of reason on a thread. i am so done, RIP 1Bad.

Silverton section of Toms River, NJ/Stuart, Florida
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    "His Poision"??? Greg was nice enough not to throw your butt buddy off the site like all the rest have, nice enough to try to help, nice enough to try to arrange something with a douchebag that has stood everyone else up when it came to put up or shut up, ... even with 5k going to Rich if he could actually break 100mph with that tub like he has been claiming he has done over and over, nice enough to tolerate Trickle dick's nonsense up to that point, and still has not banned him with this more recent crap and your gonna take shots at Greg now as tripple Bukaki's mouthpiece?

Greg, don't waste your time, you have way too much important stuff to do than get jerked off by Penn and teller. And as for coverage, save the bandwidth, we all know this will end up in the ultimate fail... if he does not skip out of town before the test like last time.
    More spin. I didnt bring up " poison" some one else did. Not his mouth piece just a friend who has been trying to play both sides of the argument. You dont see the guys who actually ran next to his boat at speeds near 100 badmouthing him. Im sure they are just sitting back and enjoying like I should be but I'm trying to get my post count to 1000. I also find it amazing how some guys on this site can go from being very helpful to being cruel in an instance. Guess thats the great thing about the internet, you dont have to look in someones eyes when you bash them. Really is pathetic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vnemous View Post
    More spin. I didnt bring up " poison" some one else did. Not his mouth piece just a friend who has been trying to play both sides of the argument. You dont see the guys who actually ran next to his boat at speeds near 100 badmouthing him. Im sure they are just sitting back and enjoying like I should be but I'm trying to get my post count to 1000. I also find it amazing how some guys on this site can go from being very helpful to being cruel in an instance. Guess thats the great thing about the internet, you dont have to look in someones eyes when you bash them. Really is pathetic.
    you didn't bring up poision??

...its not my poison I believe the Admin wrote that himself
    back your friend up, but if you have to call out Greg to back up your friend, expect people to stand up. On one side there is a con artist who cannot keep his stories straight, on the other there is the guy who takes money out of his pocket every month to give us all a place to come on the net and puts up with crap like this and the rest of tripple penetration's threads.... what do you expect?

96' STV Euro

Smarta$$ of the
    Sunshine Syndicate,

How to upload pics (click here)

Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Well then, give her a $50 bottle of booze and don't let her know about the hookers, or what you spend on them
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadAction View Post
    oh no. i just realized I am the voice of reason on a thread. i am so done, RIP 1Bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody is doubting his speeds of... as you say "near 100mph... or 'triple digits'" depending of course how you run the significant figures... One time I ran... yes ME... ran 7.8426 mph... I ran quintuple digits! People are apt to call him out because
    A) he made outlandish claims
    B) he called his project triple digits when he was able to get there on 634HP+nitrous (150-250 shot?)
    C) he made a big stink about a test with a team shadow (your boat?) and nothing has come of it yet and greg is to blame for not calling back... like the man doesn't have better things to do than to travel to NY to witness some silly test that could be legit if he'd just post an excel spreadsheet showing all data recorded for each test on any given boat
    D) he makes an excuse as to why he didn't test his "new great drive" on his boat... something broke
    E) he backs down again saying the project is complete. I guess it depends how you define complete... when you have a goal of reaching 100mph on a budget (don't know how a $20k small block fits into a tight budget...) and then can't do it but paint the boat and name it as "Triple Digits" well then... that is silly... plus it isn't logical to run a massive nitrous shot out of control on a hull like that to reach the elusive triple digits as he's seemed to admit...
    F) if the test is ready and can be done at any time... then why don't you pick a nice day and do it? The scientific method is how you test... all conditions equal, one change at a time, record findings and all conditions... 2 way average speed... or even 4 way... up back up back to verify... 2 gps's and a radar if you want... same fuel load, engine, prop, ratio, load in boat, driver, wind, temp, water conditions, current, humidity, gearcase lube, type of fuel... optimize the stock case's speed... and then swap the case and lets see it

No just facts and hard data as test results... No no excuses... put up or... shut up?

The amount of time he's spent spreading his and everyone has spent arguing and either ripping him or backing it up... someone could have made some facetious test results that atleast are BELIEVABLE... IE Boat A ran at 72mph with 10% slip at X RPM with my case and before it ran at 64mph with 20% slip at the same X RPM... "see my case helped reduce slip by 10%"...
    However, he isn't smart enough to even do that... back when he made his claims... he could have thrown some theory at his numbers... wherever he got them... He could have thrown some theory at them, shown some GPS speeds... but he can't even do that... he'd rather troll...

P.S. Easy Anthony... you look like you're about to have a brain anyeurism through he screen! Don't do that! Also I am glad you are taking it slow learning your hull... thats how it should be... responsible progression in learning the ropes... you don't wanna get wet and don't wanna hurt anyone else. For that I commend you!
    Last edited by stylishskier; 10-16-2008 at 08:02 AM.
    -Duane
    Clarkson University Graduate (Finally)
    68/69 V-131(or 141?) Checkmate...

Quote Originally Posted by Raceman View Post
    This clown isn't qualified to be a janitor in my business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liqui-Fly View Post
    Only a libtard...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    David P/P if you think I SOUND GAY CALL ME I CAN MEET YOU TOO!! ONCE AGAIN
    646 773 7563!!<!-- / message -->
    Meet you? No thanks. I'm not into the "gay" thing.
    Last edited by Powerplay25; 10-16-2008 at 01:10 PM.
    David

2000 Powerplay Sportdeck

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No Fish

Quote Originally Posted by wot View Post
    Hey *******; Put that piece of **** on Jay's Boat w/Jay driving and gain 14+mph! Your poison is pathetic! (123) == ?
    I didnt bring up poison, WOT did. I responded to him. As far as Greg and this site, I immediately became a Team Member when asked by Superbash and will renue my membership. I spend hours on it each day to the point my wife gets pissed at me. When someone said that Greg has nothing to do with the test and I know that Rich is waiting on details from Greg, because they have talked behind the scene, and its in writing I posted on it. Whats the problem with that?
    As far as lies Rich has told. He has made claims that many dont believe that doesnt make it a lie. I dont believe his story has changed. It gets convoluted by all the spin but its still the same story. Bottom line is the Stingray has been dismantled and is done. The things he learned from running that boat are now going to be tried on a new hull. Thats what this post was about.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [quote=vnemous;1491658]
    As far as lies Rich has told. He has made claims that many dont believe that doesnt make it a lie. quote]

the fact that he can't tell the same story twice does. Too bad he deletes all his threads when he gets all twisted up in his stories. probbly the smartest thing he has done in the years of claiming 100+mph anytime with that magic drive

anyway, thanks for the laughs guys, this thread is FUN-Nay!!
    "Say 'ello to my little friend!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey

[quote=Tony Montana;1491761]
    As far as lies Rich has told. He has made claims that many dont believe that doesnt make it a lie. quote]

the fact that he can't tell the same story twice does. Too bad he deletes all his threads when he gets all twisted up in his stories. probbly the smartest thing he has done in the years of claiming 100+mph anytime with that magic drive

anyway, thanks for the laughs guys, this thread is FUN-Nay!!
    If you could give me some instances of what you think were lies, one at a time, that sould get me to 1000 posts

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast