User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JWTjr. View Post
    = cool place to race. I miss OPC racing in Region 4. some of the best racing in Maryland and Virginia. Kent Island, Havre de Grace, Ocean City, Portsmouth, Norfolk waterside, Hampton roads (BIG wide inboard turns!)...good 'ol days.

JT
    When I was a kid we used to go to the Regatta's in Havre De Grace all the time. My wife was born and raised there too. They used to run the Offshore races just outside of Kent Narrows too.

Chesapeake Bay is a great place to boat. There are tons of cool places from the C & D canal south. Inner Harbor, Annapolis, St. Michaels, Kent Narrows, Sassafras River, Solomon's, Rock hall, and the list goes on & on. I've been to most all the way down to the VA line.
    2006 Spectre 24' SCS
    2020 Mercury 300 ProXS

2001 Allison XB2003
    2006 Mercury 250XS

1988 22' Velocity (sold)

1995 Allison Grand Sport (sold)
    1998 Mercury Stock 2.5-260 SS

1990 Velocity 30' - 502's (sold)

Go Daddy Go! Racing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wot View Post
    Requires 2; to operate.

Quote Originally Posted by wot View Post
    I have no idea what the hell i'm doing.
    let me know if you need help

im good on the throttles and im a good driver

(im an excellent driver my dad lets me drive the boat slow in the canal every saturday)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziemer View Post
    When I was a kid we used to go to the Regatta's in Havre De Grace all the time. My wife was born and raised there too. They used to run the Offshore races just outside of Kent Narrows too.

Chesapeake Bay is a great place to boat. There are tons of cool places from the C & D canal south. Inner Harbor, Annapolis, St. Michaels, Kent Narrows, Sassafras River, Solomon's, Rock hall, and the list goes on & on. I've been to most all the way down to the VA line.
    Back in the 60's and 70's that area was a hot bed of boat racing...inboard, OPC, Stock Outboard, PRo and mod...basically everything.

I remember a lot of those races and the racers from that area were stout competitors...plus the water and courses were super to run on.

T2x
    20 Foot Switzer Wing 2 X S3000 (Dust'n the Wind II)
    !6 foot Wood Eltro Vee (2X Merc 1500's) (Dust'n the Wind IV)
    15 foot Powercat 15C (2 X Merc 1500) (Dust'n the Wind III)
    (Single engine boats are lacking something)
    15’ Wooden Switzer Shooting Star...
    16 foot Lee Craft Merc S 3000-(Gold Dust II)
    (The exception proves the rule)
    Obsolete and Proud of it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im good at going fast

but excellent going slow in the canal on saturday

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WOW...this thread took so many twists and turns but I like the animals the best!!!!! Here's a few of mine.

This is Kaido...the one Taylor saw with Phil in the park the day he helped her off the monkey bars (one month after he died), all of my animals fell in love with Phil..the last week of Kaido's life Phil was with us almost 24/7 we had Kaido for 14 years and could not handle what was happening. Phil closed the shop for 2 days (and worked at night) to take Kaido back and forth to the vet who wanted to put him to sleep but we all said NO. The last night of Kaido's life I will never forget...I was sleeping on the couch with Phil the kids made beds of the floor (so we could all be together) about 3am I heard footsteps (Kaido couldn't walk by then and had to be carried) well Kaido wobbled up to me licked my hand (I knew that was the end) he wobbled to the kitchen and by morning was gone. I will never forget the little things Phil did for me and the kids......God do I miss him.

This is Jazzy with Phil at the cabins (the dog that drove me insane) which Phil ended up with and Phil's dad has now...thank God he has Jazzy that is what keeps him alive.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18