Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Nice Cougar...

I had a '68 Cougar GT factory big-block 4-speed car when I was younger. Also a '70 Mustang SportRoof 351 Cleveland Ram-Air stick car, among others...Nice '69 you got there!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man that 68 was a nice cat it's to bad we all did'nt hang on to some of these cars we bought in high school for 500 bucks if we only knew what they would be worth today. You know that 68 bb is worth alot now. some of the cars my friends had bought for under a 1000 bucks in high school for FYI 68 firebird 400 with hood tach, 68 firebird 400 convert. 70 440 cuda, 71 amc javelin, 69 cougar eliminator 428cj, 69 mustang mach 1 1980 was a good time.
    On the edge beats over the hill any day! and if it ain't broke fix it till it breaks!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah, the '68 Cougar GT was a nice car. Don't know if you recall the headlights or not, but they were "hide-a-way" headlights, with vacuum operated headlight doors. The headlights consisted of two smaller round, high-beam and low-beam bulbs. They just happened to be the same diameter as a popular hi-powered airplane lightbulb of the day, that was illegal to use on the streets. Getting caught using them, was grounds for immediate vehicle confiscation. I had them on my Cougar. At night, you could see every bit of dandruff on the back of the guys head in front of you. With the doors down, they were out of site. I was..."cool".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice car!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the cougar is sweet(i guess as sweet as a ford can be), nice car drew, finally saw it in person last nite, now i know why my camaro pissed oil in your driveway! too many fords in your neck of the woods!
    action mobile marine, 772 528 0754, dealers for aces fuel products,wolf efi, pro marine,latham and gaffrig/livorsi. we build gearcases and modify them(3 litre) to ratchet, and powerheads as well. 21 skater/3 litre wolf efi 113 mph the engine build http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-3-litre-build

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah charlie! your camaro pulled in my driveway like a nervous prom date and when it realized how pretty my girl was it pissed oil all over it's self HA! HA!
    On the edge beats over the hill any day! and if it ain't broke fix it till it breaks!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2