Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lake kerr??

Hey guys ,first post just joined yesterday.I know i am a newbie at this,but i just finished redoing my jet boat,76 hallett bubbledeck,put in a 502 bbc that i just finished.I havent even started it yet,going to tomorrow.What i was wondering is i live in ocala if i can get it done in time,is it possible for me to come to that lake kerr thing,or is it just for a certain club?? Thanks michael

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dragging!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dragmike97 View Post
    Hey guys ,first post just joined yesterday.I know i am a newbie at this,but i just finished redoing my jet boat,76 hallett bubbledeck,put in a 502 bbc that i just finished.I havent even started it yet,going to tomorrow.What i was wondering is i live in ocala if i can get it done in time,is it possible for me to come to that lake kerr thing,or is it just for a certain club?? Thanks michael
    COME ON OVER!!!!!!!!!!LOOKS LIKE A TRUCK LOAD IS COMING!!! OUR GROUP FROM S.C.,LOOKED LIKE 8 WHERE COMING ,BUT 2 ARE HAVING BOAT PROBLEMS,SO EVERYONE IS BACKING OUT BUT I CAN SAY HAN SOLO AND I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HER,S A LINKhttp://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...d.php?t=155850
    aka HAMMER!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you zfantasyjetman sounds good ,i am new to this whole jet boat thing i have never even used the boat before,but looking forward to it thanks michael

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up lake kerr or bust

sorry to hear some of the guys are having boat trouble. sure glad your still going to make it. if you need anything on the way down call.i should have my phone. back soon .i let my son use it until he gets his new job
    Last edited by youngbloodtx20-122; 05-21-2010 at 09:00 AM.
    Respect Locals and obey all Florida Boating Laws

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thanks for the reply,i just bought this boat back around 6 months ago like i said earlier,i have never even used it yet.Hoping it works ok ,so that i can go.I am new to this where do you live?? I had no idea that there was even other jets & v-drives around here too cool.What all stuff do you bring to the lake?Do you all just kinda hang out at that island?? Sorry for all the questions ,but have no idea what to expect michael

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DragMike97

Where are you located in Ocala? What kind of jetter & power? I own two jetboats. We need to hook up! Give me a shout! I will be @ Kerr event on Saturday, are you coming? I have both boats listed on S & F; under 20'. Short Gambler (my son) posted them for me, 'cause I have trouble posting the pixs. Take a look. 1-Sanger w/ blown 454 & 2-Taylor w/ 455 Olds.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

post lake kerr

look under general discussion @ the lake kerr post you will see some pics of the weekend, me and my son racing the two jets, tx20 youngblood [another ticket]and 19' eliminator [shag nasty] having fun. i here the palatka run will be aug 8th - 10th hope to see you there we live in palatka.
    Respect Locals and obey all Florida Boating Laws

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there what is this palatka run?? where will it be & is it sat.or sunday.Where will you guys be going??I see a lot of talk about this sandbar?? I live in ocala& just finished my jet boat 75 hallett with bbc stroker have never used it yet,tryed to make the salt springs event,but have some type of problem with the jet unit,boat just revs up & goes nowhere & vibrates hope to figure out problem & maybe make the palatka run,is it for outboards only or jets also.Sorry for the log post "newbie" thanks michael

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mike

Quote Originally Posted by dragmike97 View Post
    Hey there what is this palatka run?? where will it be & is it sat.or sunday.Where will you guys be going??I see a lot of talk about this sandbar?? I live in ocala& just finished my jet boat 75 hallett with bbc stroker have never used it yet,tryed to make the salt springs event,but have some type of problem with the jet unit,boat just revs up & goes nowhere & vibrates hope to figure out problem & maybe make the palatka run,is it for outboards only or jets also.Sorry for the log post "newbie" thanks michael
    check in the intake ,make sure no sticks,etc are not on your impeller,been there ,done that!!!!!!!get to 2000 rpms ,vibrate like hell!!!!!! and the eng rev like hell, found a 1 inch around by 3 inch stick harpooned on my impeller,hope this in your problem also!!!!!!
    aka HAMMER!!!!