Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You want more hp from your xs? Heres my before and after. 21 ft lib with a bone stock 2006 250 opti,14x30 drag 4,13 inches of set back, prop shaft 1.25in up. Burrning 87 octane. 89mph at 58-5900 rpm. Probably would be faster with better pilot. Five runs all same..... After....sent fly and computer to simon . Lighten fly and reflashed comp. No soft limit and moved rev limit to 6800. I drained gas and put 8 gal 93 oct . 4 runs it ran 92 mph at 63-6400 rpm. Holeshot was noticibly better. Better punch all around. I did not notice more vibration.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B'troll, thank you for letting us know the real world results. I have 15 months of warranty left before Eric's phone starts ringing off the hook!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My plessure. Honestly it felt like i had more but at 90 i was running out of straightaway and nerve. I think a diff driver could have gotten more. At least now ive got a little more to play with. The boat was set up before i got it as good as it could have been. I knew more mph was gonna co$t. I believe its a 95 mph boat with more seat time. Im pleased with results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2