Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got a 71 demon all black 440 4 speed if it ever gets done and its gona be a mover and a shaker and a 70 charger thats a sitter and a sleeper and im never gona sell them hell i'll sell my truck that i tow the boats with before i sell them i think the demon can pull a 26ft c.c. out of the water now towing it's a nother story lol
    gota checkmate eluder and a hydrostream vector whats next aah i need a sea plane that should finish it up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no dont want to stay at your house ,were just thinking of going on a vacation ,i dont know when yet ,im trying too talk her into vegas ,been to florida that was ok ,i went to vegas about twenty years ago and i figured it changed since i have been there ,its a pretty cheap trip ,shes thinking hawaii,i wanted to go on the lake above the dam cant remember the nane right now ,is there good fishing in it or is it mostely pleasure boating seeya

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink OOO gotcha Johhny---

Yeah your talking about lake mead,,not bad boating but the lake level has dropped some so they have to keep moving the marinas around and sometimes the black crack your hull rocks start protruding up from the water but all in all its still a tight lake....and yeah vegas has changed alot since you were here last, I was a zygote when you were here last but yeah, you dont get in till about 6 or 7 am then sleep till 4 in the afternoon then get up and do it again thats what the tourists who are hardcore do lolz....but yeah man if you can talk the old lady into coming we'll show you a good time, its not advisable to eat the fish tho although some people still do, something about they have both sets of reproductive organs or something who knows HAHA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ill

yea thats cool , were in ding dong wonder land right now on or vacation ,got laid off , sucks work as a contractor barring power cables put the little green boxes in a guys yard any way good luck with tour hull ,let me know if you have questions i have some ansewers but not all

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3