Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some other ideas

Here's an ad for a Malibu that is already done. The thing that makes this one so awesome, is that it has a big block already installed for rice killing. Asking $6500!??! http://adcache.collectorcartraderonl...0/27851100.htm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wut

kinda computer limitations do the montes come with?? rev limiters and **** of this sort? i was told by a good friend/racer that lives next door to me not to run a nitrous kit on any stock engine that exceeds 125hp nitrous shot or above..he said it will totally mess the engine up eventually even if its a rebuilt one...also wut do u think about blowers on these things?? im pretty sure i can goto a junkyard and find sum car thats been sittin there with a TH350 the reason y i wouldnt go with the malibu is becuz i love the monte carlo..jus something about the car...i remember standin on grand ave. one time by me and i saw a monte and 5.0 stang race and the monte blew it away and u heard the bass in the exhaust sounded beautiful made the ground rumble...im sure i can getta supercharger maybe not the best but a decent one for around 2grand notta vortec or whipple but im sure i can find something in this summit magazine...wut kinda camshaft would u recommend for optimum performance on a 350 (duration sizes)...i wuz also told messing with the cam shaft can give up 40 to 50HP INCREASES!!!IM not to sure about flowmaster tho...i heard they rot very quickly same with borla even tho there probley the 2 leading in the exhaust industry....i heard SLP makes a great muffler pref. the "loudmouth exhaust system" but its for camaros firebirds...which exhaust name brands would u recommend besides flowmaster?outta curiosity have u ever messed with glasspacks or called (cheerybombs)today heard they work great too for sound ...i would love to get my hands on a transam also but i know insurence is gonna kill me on that thing so il stick with the monte on that...so i figure cam package will gimme 40hp..exhaust package 20hp...right there alone with a bone stock 305 ur working with about 240 horses nothing that special....im figurng with a 350motor HP would be increased greatley not to mention in the long run less money spent on the motor...thanx for the tips..anymore more info would be appreciated
    PS. do u think if i can someway find a 454 big block from a (70 chevelle) it would fit in the monte or would body work need to be done??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wuz

just at a website researching this montes and look wut i came across looks like i answered my own question ahhh damn well the pic wuz of a MINT 454 big block special purple wiring to match the color of the car...really gorgeous car motor wuz placed in 87 monte carlo SS aerocoupe GORGEOUS CAR if ya want pics send me ur e-mail address

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't sell the 200 4r overdrive tranny short. Those Buick GN's run them and there into the 9's with some heavy duty parts. I know a few guys on Team Chevelle site that run the 200 4r behind big blocks with no problems. So a few hi-po parts, a shift kit, tranny cooler and 4.11's out back and you got hole shot and highway speeds. It's like having your cake and eating it too!
    PS I got one I'm putting in my GMC Sprint .

Tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2