Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that you are just trying to have fun and games, but geez....can you back it off a bit? Don't we all have some sort of agenda? Whether it is having fun, helping out, or just trying to learn, we all have some reason we are here. Why do I even try anymore, well, that's easy. Part of my sponsorship agreement is to try to represent the products that we service/sell and provide non-biased, factual info so customers can make informed decisions in their purchase, whether it is from my sponsoring dealer, or from any other dealer. I want to see everyone happy with their product, and when all of these threads turn into BRP guys vs NNT, it doesn't help anybody. Not only does it reflect poorly on all parties involved, it reflects poorly on the site and I know that is not something that Greg wants. Is there ever going to be a time when you finally say "ya know what, it's not worth the effort anymore", or do you just enjoy getting your rocks off by ruffling feathers? This is in no means a dig at you at all, hell, if you are coming to RR I'll buy the first round, I'm just trying to ask nicely if you can relax a bit....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude some of these idiots just make it so damn easy though lol
    I'm currently boatless

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBullet View Post
    I know that you are just trying to have fun and games, but geez....can you back it off a bit? Don't we all have some sort of agenda? Whether it is having fun, helping out, or just trying to learn, we all have some reason we are here. Why do I even try anymore, well, that's easy. Part of my sponsorship agreement is to try to represent the products that we service/sell and provide non-biased, factual info so customers can make informed decisions in their purchase, whether it is from my sponsoring dealer, or from any other dealer. I want to see everyone happy with their product, and when all of these threads turn into BRP guys vs NNT, it doesn't help anybody. Not only does it reflect poorly on all parties involved, it reflects poorly on the site and I know that is not something that Greg wants. Is there ever going to be a time when you finally say "ya know what, it's not worth the effort anymore", or do you just enjoy getting your rocks off by ruffling feathers? This is in no means a dig at you at all, hell, if you are coming to RR I'll buy the first round, I'm just trying to ask nicely if you can relax a bit....
    Ok, fair enough. We all understand that NNT hates BRP for whatever reason. We understand that he wants BRP to fail miserably resulting in the price of his motor going up and the quality going down do to lack of competition. I happen to like BRP and what they are doing. I want them to be successful. I want Mercury to be successful too. Competition is a good thing. Not to mention both employ a lot of my friends and neighbors in Wisconsin and Northern Ill. I will be happy to delete all of my posts when NNT agrees to quit trashing the etec threads. If he has a real legitimate problem, he should state it along with specifics from personal experience intead of trash talking with NO proof.
    In reference to the Hydrostream Power Tour:

Quote Originally Posted by Scream And Fly View Post
    This is seriously one of the best threads on this site ever.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

The only Idiot here is NNT.
    Keep dragging down the board with your crap talking and bashing…
    Keep up the negative input and negative comments… then call it having fun as you back into your corner again.
    Im sure your exactly the kind of Forum member Greg has in mind for scream and fly..Your a real Asset to this community…
    Keep it up because your Winner!
    Last edited by Laker; 04-10-2008 at 08:54 PM.
    2006 Action Marine Comp
    1980 Ventrua 2

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flomaxx, it says you like "big Johnsons" in your profile, something you want to tell us?
    I'm currently boatless

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know guys, if you just ignore him, sooner or later he will give up. Most children do. He enjoys getting a rise out of all of you, this just enables him.

I actually feel sorry for him, this is his life, bashing people with dissimilar beliefs.

But what can you do??

Dr.D.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I'll make a joking innocent comment only to have it so twisted and misconstrued by a few of these morons on here, that I figure I might as well give them something to whine over. Your right, this is my entire life
    I'm currently boatless

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NNT = Snaketwit's Sister........both annoying with nothing to contribute!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know

Who cares what anybody says about another motor manufacture? I sure as hell don't. Who cares if NNT hates OMC/BRP? I owned a 115 Johnson and now a 150 merc. I love my merc and loved the johnson. Someone on the interweb is not going to influence my choice unless I am directly asking for advise about a certain "something".

Now I understand about you OMC guys getting upset at NNT for his comments, you bleed white, blue, grey, whatever the color is now. I'm sure there are some merc guys that are the same way.

And NNT, I know you are joking, but come on man, there is a time and place for it, and every ETECH thread isn't it. There's nothing wrong with having fun but dang dude.

I will say this, this thread was very entertaining.
    Last edited by 302w; 04-10-2008 at 09:43 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Grant and others..

I have a question.

What about the 225XS? Is the 225HO a fishin motor or a racing motor?

Just curious cause' If the 225HO is put against the 225XS merc I would think that the merc would be quicker.

signed,
    unbiased, 2 stroke outboard owner

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U The Only Queer Here Nnt

Quote Originally Posted by NNT View Post
    Flomaxx, it says you like "big Johnsons" in your profile, something you want to tell us?
    COME UP IN HERE TRYING 2 SUPPORT BOWLING BALLS N GULLSTONES,YOUR BOYFRIEND PASSING ANOTHER-ONE?WELL HE'S BOUT AS WORTHLESS 2 YA AS YOUR MERC,N HIS MEDICAL'S GONNA COST BOUT AS MUCH AS 3 POWER-HEADS A YEAR,F*** BRUNSWICK QUEER

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Bigbore

I read the entire thread, my question came up when Grant was talking about putting a 225HO and 225proXS toe 2 toe that the 225HO would be quicker.

So, back to my original question..

Is the 225HO a fishin motor or a racing motor?
    Last edited by Moonshot180; 04-10-2008 at 09:54 PM. Reason: for question

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luketrician View Post
    I have a question.

What about the 225XS? Is the 225HO a fishin motor or a racing motor?

Just curious cause' If the 225HO is put against the 225XS merc I would think that the merc would be quicker.

signed,
    unbiased, 2 stroke outboard owner
    I would like to see an unbiased comparison test between the 3 brands with various hp motors. This would tell a lot. It would also prompt the lesser 2 of the 3 brands to improve thier product. This would be like the old Camaro Vs Mustang wars where they were constantly out doing each other year after year. The 2.5 is a great high performance motor, but because of the EPA in their infinite wisdom, manufacturers have to go a different direction. BRP has stepped up to the plate. I would love to see some head to head comparisons on performance and endurance. Hopefully, someone who could put something together is watching
    In reference to the Hydrostream Power Tour:

Quote Originally Posted by Scream And Fly View Post
    This is seriously one of the best threads on this site ever.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    225HO is a fishin motor, just like the Mercury ProXS series of engines.

Remember, the Mercury XS motors are race division motors, the ProXS motors are consumer fishin motors.

On certain hulls the Merc will be faster. On other hulls the Rude will be quicker. All depends on hull type, load, and setup.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This 225ho has out run some quick mercs...
    Last edited by Laker; 04-13-2008 at 10:27 PM.
    2006 Action Marine Comp
    1980 Ventrua 2

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast