Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Rich illegal aliens

I just got a new job and one of the workers is an illegal alien from Guatemala.

He speaks good English and has been here for 8 or 9 years. What ticks me off is that he owns a house in Nicaragua that he charges $800 a month rent for. He owns several houses in Guatemala that he charges a couple hundred a month for rent. He also owns 2 houses here in America.

He came here illegally and bought cheap houses in other countries. He goes back and forth at will never gets stopped.

He is a nice guy but come on. The wages he makes here are a kings ransom in Guatemala. He told me the houses are only about $6000 for a very nice 2 bed 2 bath (that's the standard there I guess) and he gets $200 a month rent for each of them. He said they are in the "rich" part of town.

It is funny because he lives like a pauper while here with several other illegals that live in his house with him. (I'm sure he's charging them rent also but he didn't say)

We struggle to get by because the wages are low and he is the reason. He will work for far less because he isn't spending it here.

He never goes out here.

Doesn't this tick you off? It does me and I actually like the guy. He is taking advantage of our system to live like royalty in his system. Oh well. Our government isn't going to do anything about it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once went on a service call placed by a property management company to a duplex. This was a 2 bedroom apt. that had about 10 Mexicans sleeping there. (While I was there fixing the furnace) Lord knows how many lived there in all. I had to step over snoring little Mexicans to get to the hallway. In one bedroom the door was open and there was no furniture, just 3 Mexicans sacked out on the floor. One had a roll of bills rolled up that was about 6" diameter just laying there on the floor. I bet it was 10k or more.

I would imagine smuggling goods into the US is a lucrative enterprise for these illegals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But, but they are good for the economy and they do the work citizens of this country wont do (at least for nothing). Just ask McCain or GWB.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason he can work for less is because he isn't paying any taxes. That's what pisses me off. He has been here for 8 or 9 years, and paying no tax. Heck I could do alot with that extra money.

They also do live alot to a house. I would pay for my privacy, I have a big personal space.

If we are ever successful at getting taxes cut on them, via a consumption tax, then I bet it won't look so good to them. But when you can come hear illegally, work for cash, don't pay tax, and get free social services, heck it looks good to me too.

I would be making some phone calls to the INS or something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason why their here is because a Politician is getting money in their pocket.

We see it all the time here in Germany. Our little village just opened up a new apartment building with nothing but illegals (russians). How? Its easy to figure out. One of our local politicians built the apartment and swept some money here to this guy, and so forth. They don't speak the language, and will work for nothing.

In reality, you can't beat a guy down for trying to make a better life for himself & the family. But if you live here, do whats right and pay what you owe.
    Last edited by Stoker1; 04-29-2007 at 03:28 AM.
    You never know what your faith is, until your faith has been truly tested.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Bush said within the last day or two at a graduation speech in Miami that he was pushing for a program on illegals with the new Congress, and apparently has Kennedy as an ally. He says there are too many to deport. (I say bull****) He says they need a program to let the ones who are here stay here and work toward legal/permanent residence. (I say bull**** again). He says they peform a worthwhile service by filling jobs that our own people don't want. (yep, that's BS #3......... make the able bodied welfare/foodstamp/unemployment drawers learn a trade and lose the attitude) In addition to free education, food stamps & other handouts, Hillary and Pelosi want to let em vote too. Call me old, grumpy, and turnin' into my granddad, but the idiots in government are flushing this country down the toilet, and people who work, pay taxes, and try to do what's right are drowning in the crap.

Here's Teddy Roosevelt's thoughts on immigration from 100 years ago. What's amazing is that so many things that the policians had right back then have been unravelled now. One other one is the fact that there usta' be a poll tax, and even at one time you had to own property to vote. Personally I've always thought that anyone who pays NOTHING in Federal income taxes AND is on public assistance shouldn't be allowed to vote, but that's another subject. Back to Teddy:

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Membership upgrade options: http://www.screamandfly.com/payments.php

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it really pisses you off that much drop the dime on him....it will at least inconvienience him....
    Wile E. Coyote: (acceleratus vulgaris)

Its amazing how heavy a GPS can be.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not racist, but here in Toronto it's not the illegals that are a piss off, it's the people who came here legally. It makes it harder to find jobs, harder to buy a house, harder to just plain get around (traffic). Pretty well no "white people" work for the government. Your work staff is supposed to represent the local demographic. It really irks me when I come home from the US and there is a large line of visible minority individuals working as customs officers deciding if I can come home the easy way or the hard way.
    Baja Sport 184 w/ '90 Johnson GT200

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    La Migra! La Migra! Deportacion es no bueno!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This company does a pretty good check so he must have some good counterfit ID or he is using someone elses. He isn't the only illigal there and for that matter every company down here has tons of them on the roles.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our government is so corrupt that only a hostile removal of ALL current politicians would do any good. Washington himself stated that the people should revolt and "renew" their government every so often. How many people in politics (not just politicians, but their supporters and the press) are crooked? ALL of them. But, since the majority of the population are too scared to do anything about it, we will have to continue just fussing about it instead of doing something. It wont take long and we will continue to lose our rights. All I can say is the second our government outlaws firearms, you will read about me in the papers.
    1991 Liberator 19' 2.5 Merc

Light, fast single seater

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I can say is the guys that do drywall,paint,landscape down here Work circles around American labors.They don't bitchnmoan about it like american workers and they are happy to work for 1\2 the money.I see it all the time and their work is better.It don't make it right but it's why it won't change.My cuz works about 6-10 of them and he doesn't have to tell them twice.They work like soldiers.American workers won't do what they will.sucks but true.

Lord help us.
    racemore01@comcast.net

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Racemore View Post
    All I can say is the guys that do drywall,paint,landscape down here Work circles around American labors.They don't bitchnmoan about it like american workers and they are happy to work for 1\2 the money.I see it all the time and their work is better.It don't make it right but it's why it won't change.My cuz works about 6-10 of them and he doesn't have to tell them twice.They work like soldiers.American workers won't do what they will.sucks but true.

I totally disagree. I work like crazy and I work circles around the illigals here. So do the other Americans on this job. The illigals are bitchin because they made more at their last jobs. The housing market tanked and they are making several dollars per hour less than before.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Norris,it's about time you started listening to your Grandpa,he's a lot smarter than you give him credit for!
    why ask me ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neveredge View Post
    I totally disagree. I work like crazy and I work circles around the illigals here. So do the other Americans on this job. The illigals are bitchin because they made more at their last jobs. The housing market tanked and they are making several dollars per hour less than before.
    Well not here.I'm sure there are slackers everywhere but what I've seen they get down.My cuz brought 6 of them out to our property and they worked relentlessly and got a lot done with no bitchen.At the Gym they,a family of 5,Mom Dad Daughter and 2 sons mudded,taped ,bedded and finished 150 boards in 5 days.14' ceilings too.I can't get my guys to work over 2 hr's without whinning.It works both ways.I'm not saying it's right because it isn't but our goverment won't change it and good american workers are working already.I've got crazy employees that screw around 1/2 the day and it falls on me when it's not done.1 of them was taking lashes of $5 a swat cause he needed money.Was going to jump out a 2nd story door into a 10'deep retention pond with 6" of water in it for $20 and I wouldn't let him.Not all my guys are like that,think Iraq got the best of him.

Lord help us.
    racemore01@comcast.net

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast