Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lift

keith relf at extreme performance exhaust in wpg 2-3 inches of lift in the rear for about 475.00
    leerivermirage

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sick site!!!

www.f650pickups.com

Check this site out. It's UNREAL!!!! Even a Dodge/Chevy guy might dig this..........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We did a few Fords with hockey pucks, the old style truck in late 80s early 90s. It was really easy. Most of the time we used two. You could swap some of the longer bolts to the shorter ones, then had to buy the longest ones is all. You had to torch the 4x4 shifter sometimes as it hit the floor, just bend it up a little. There were a few other details, and if you wanted the bumpers up all the way you had to make brackets but they would go up part way. Had to check the fan and shroud clearance before you started it, some you had to trim. Oh, something you had to mess with the fuel filler too. A couple guys were very rough on the trucks and never had a problem. They would get them airborne and stuff.

It has been my experience that with the Ford 3/4-1ton SD the type of shocks make a big difference in ride. My inlaw has a '04 with stock Ranchos that rides much better than other ones I have been in, all diesels. Another guy has some expensive ones and his is better too. I put ford shocks on and they were good for 6-7K, then they went nearly back to the way it was before I put them on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3